• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+-||Lightning Fanclub||-+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
+-||THE LIGHTNING FANCLUB||-+
The fiercest character in Final Fantasy XIII

final-fantasy-xiii-lightning-render.jpg

+-|Who she is|-+
Lightning A.K.A Claire Farron is the leading lady of Final Fantasy XIII! She deserves an amazing fanclub for the fantastic role that she had in the game.

+-|Reasons to love her|-+
Feel free to add more love here members!

1. She punched Snow in THE FACE. And was tough enough to tell him to STFU when he whined about Serah.
That should be enough for you to join just for that.

2. She has a Gunblade of epicness. Squall wishes he looked half as cool as Lightning does when he wields it.

3. She is the flawless HBIC who had ODIN. Bahamut is for the weak.

+-|Fanart|-+

Bonus:
Lightning with Aqua from BBS
Lightning + Aqua by *thefenrir on deviantART

+-|Videos|-+

+-|Affiliated Clubs|-+

+-|Members|-+
simple&cleanxiii (Founder A.K.A Simple)
1. Shinra X-2
2. Staleforce21
3. thylings
4. Aqualung
5. ThePromise
6. VirgilTheart
7. Grimmjow6
8. lycorismoon29
9. thechasersblade
10. project_nyx

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I wanna be the first member... but you shouldn't dis squall like that...he's pretty cool still

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I WELCOME YOU TO THE EPIC CLUB OF LIGHTNING!

final-fantasy-xiii-lightning.jpg

@ Shinra

lol Squall's cool, I just think Lightning looks better with the Gun Blade.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I think Squall looks pretty cool still with his gunblade across his shoulder

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
A classmate of mine makes fun of FFXIII mostly cuz the main character is a girl =/

franziska-tisk(b).gif

Then tell your classmate that he fails at life and he can go play Madden if he hates it so much rather than rant about it.

A guy I knew said that Final Fantasy was a stupid game because it had a plot. A PLOT.
People can be so stupid sometimes.

Last edited:

Esso

Fire Breaker
franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif

Then your classmate that he fails at life and tell he can go play Madden if he hates it so much rather than rant about it.

A guy I knew said that Final Fantasy was a stupid game because it had a plot. A PLOT.
I tell him that he's just being ignorant and that even a girl can kick a** as well
He hasn't even played FFXIII yet =__=

Shinra

Banned
Awards
franziska-tisk(b).gif

Then your classmate that he fails at life and tell he can go play Madden if he hates it so much rather than rant about it.

I know... Heck I hate most games without a plot... like sports games such and such

Aqualung

If there were to be a crossover of KH:BBS and FFXIII, and Aqua and Lightning were standing together in an area, everything in that crossover that walked within 15 yards of them would die just from the the sheer epicness.

May I join?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
If there were to be a crossover of KH:BBS and FFXIII, and Aqua and Lightning were standing together in an area, everything in that crossover that walked within 15 yards of them would die just from the the sheer epicness.

May I join?

I WELCOME YOU TO THE EPIC CLUB OF LIGHTNING!

final-fantasy-xiii-lightning.jpg

You have been added :D

I know... Heck I hate most games without a plot... like sports games such and such

LOL i'm like that too. I bought the new Street Fighter and I love how they use the opening and ending anime scenes but then i'm sitting there thinking "WTF happens next?".

Now where is Fang's?

I plan on making ones for Fang, Vanille, Hope and Mayyyyybe a VanillexHope FC or Sazh FC.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
LOL I hated Snow. I'm only making them for my favorite characters.
His dialouge killed me.

SERAHHHHHHHHHHHH. SERAH. SERAHSERAHSERAHSERAHheros.
Are you still joining :( ?

While I will admit he did get a little obsessive about her and didn't shut the fuck up in the very beginning when it came to her, I must admit ..he got better. >.>..

I'll join, but I might not post much since I haven't beaten the game ..grinding for Vanille's Eidolon is a bitch, its too damn hard xD

Don't want to be spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back