• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'm just surprised you didn't hate that part (Not the Aeris part)
That whole chapter was done in 10 minutes, and I didn't even look over it... whatever, if it's good it's good... but it's not in my opinion, bubt who cares! It all depends on...............*looks at post* I can go on forever about pointless junk!

But the Aeric cursing part was just a brake from the boring things Mickey and Aeris are doing. Kind of like a brake from the story... I might do more, but there will be no [written] curses in hollow bastion because Aeris and Mickey don't really curse.... that often

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 8, Last Moves
Part 1:
Hollow Bastion, 1 week after Mickey’s departure

The heartless were now swarming around the city in the black of night, but nobody knew. They remained oblivious, living their normal lives as if nothing was wrong. Aeris hated them. She hated them all. Still, she couldn’t stop feeling sorry for them at the same time. Oh, but she really wanted to hate them! She wanted to hate them with all she had, but her stupid no good conscious kept getting in her way.
Lately she hadn’t been too busy. She had remained in her house, trying to think of something she could do, but every time she tried, an image of Mickey’s hopeless face entered her mind, and she was discouraged.
Mickey. She cursed him day and night. She didn’t care what happened to her, as long as that mouse suffers twice as much as all of the citizens put together. He had deserted her; he was murderer in his own way. Even if her heart did fall, it would still shine with a burning hatred for that mouse.
Aeris had lost all hope now. There was nothing to encourage her. She had even once considered going to Ansem and beg him to stop. She knew now that he was only destroying the world to get rid of Mickey, but Mickey wasn’t here anymore.
‘Wait… if Mickey isn’t here anymore…’
Aeris ran out the door and sprinted through the town towards the castle. She jumped over boxes and knocked people over without even noticing. She even sent a moogle flying head first into a wall. But she didn’t notice. She ran head long towards the castle gates.
She turned a corner and the castle came into view. She reached the gates and waited for them to open. The guards knew she was allowed to come in.
They opened about three feet and she slid through and ran to the castle’s entrance. She threw herself against the door and continued on through the main hall. She turned a corner after running 15 meters and sped up a flight of stairs.
She turned a corner and stopped dead in front of one door. She knocked on it loudly and was surprised that it opened immediately. Ansem stood in the doorway, looking down at Aeris.
“Ah, Aeris, it is a pleasure to see you again! Come in, come in!” Ansem said waving her in.
Aeris remained stationary, “Ansem cut the act; you’ve got to stop this!”
Ansem raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”
Aeris panted after running for so long, “Mickey’s gone! He’s left! You can stop”
Ansem remained suspicious, “What are you talking about? He’s still here; I can feel him. At this very moment there is one heart that shines brighter than anyone else’s. It shines above the darkness that I have brought, and it is his”
Aeris’s eyes widened, “What?” she gasped, still panting.
Ansem stepped back and looked at her pitifully, “We have nothing more to talk about Aeris, good bye”
He slammed the door in her face, leaving her very confused, and a bit excited.
‘He’s still here! No, Ansem’s just trying to trick me! But what if it’s true? He’s still here!’
Aeris walked back to the town and started to search for him.
-----------------
Back in his quarters, Ansem suddenly felt the bright heart get brighter, right after he had shut he door. It steadily got brighter, illuminating the hidden shadows that wandered the streets secretly.
‘That means it’s not the king! It’s Aeris’
Ansem cursed himself. He had just given her hope, the very thing she needed most. How could he have been so stupid?

Chapter 8 is the last chapter of Hollow Bastion. Part 2 will come out some time today, but Part 3 is going to be looooong. It will either come out Sunday or Monday. THen I need time to start up the real story

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: *laughs at Ansem* But, I think that was idiotic of Mickey of leaving the world if he did.. lol
Gem: Good update!
Nanala: I'm kinda surprised Aeris isn't a princess of hearts though o_O
Thea: That's because.. a princess of hearts have the purest hearts that have no trace what so ever of darkness...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, everything will be explained in part 3

ANd something is going to happen to Aeris... I'm almost positive I'm including that part

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well I can just tell you if you want! It is.................. I won't tell

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 8, Part 2
Revelations

Ansem no longer cared about secrecy. He was walking down the main street of the town in broad daylight with a legion of heartless (neo shadows if you really want to know) in his wake. Their wasn’t a person on the street, and if by some chance he saw one, they would run inside the nearest building. He held at his side Soul Eater, the sword of the dark. It was his pride. It had been granted to him when he had first accepted the darkness, and he cherished it.
The legion was a small one, consisting of only 25 heartless, but that was all he needed. He walked until he reached a shabby house and stopped. The heartless stopped as well. He knocked on the door and pulled Soul Eater back, in a stabbing position.
--------------------
Mickey sat in the cockpit of his gummi ship and stared back down at the doomed planet. He had only left 2 days ago, for he had had second thoughts, but now he was certain. He was flying slowly; he was in no rush.

Suddenly, he jumped up from his seat and hit his head on the ceiling of the ship.
He felt it in his mind. It started as nothing but a shadow, and suddenly it evolved into something much more. It was complete darkness. Supreme darkness. But it had always been there, why had it just come up?

And he felt something else. Something had been covering it before now, but now it was gone. He felt saddened for some reason. Something was flickering in and out of existence. A heart… a beautiful heart; it had been shining brightly, but now it was wavering… why? It was screaming with pain, betrayal, desperation… It was suffering.
He started to cry. It was so beautiful, but so sad… it was heart braking.

And then he felt one last thing. He felt another presence, one that was screaming with success. It was causing the pain that the heart was going through.
Tears of anger streamed down his cheek. His face hardened as determination set in. He grabbed the controls of the ship and turned it back towards the planet.
--------------------
Aeris lay convulsing at the foot of her door. Blood poured out of a large hole in her stomach. She was dying. She knew it. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed. Her body shook even harder. But she wouldn’t let go of life just yet.
Ansem stood next to the pool of blood she had produced and bent down with a sad smile on his face, “I’m sorry it had to come to this Aeris, but it had to be done”.
The heartless that had been following him had vanished the moment his blade had breached her skin, seeing as there was nothing left for them to prey on.
They had gone for other prey.
Ansem stood back up and took one last look at Aeris, then walked away and summoned Soul Eater. He pitied her, but he couldn’t dwell on it.
--------------------
Mickey sat in the cockpit of the gummi ship and felt it happening. The beautiful heart that had been suffering was growing brighter. It was regaining strength. It was ready to fight.
Mickey smiled without even knowing it. He sent a message:
‘Don’t start till I get there’
--------------------
‘There is no time to waste, I have to start’

Sorry that I posted without your criticism Golden Heart, but I want to get this out of the way

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
"Suddenly, he jumped up from his seat and hit his head on the ceiling of the ship"

XDDD omg, that chappy was both funny, and kewl!! don't update to fast ok? when ppl. rush a story, it get's ugly. lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back