• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Don't worry... I'm planning on getting up tonight... even though I still think its crap :(

Uhh... I wish I was in the mood to write!

EDIT- Hey! I now your's was on the fourth page!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
wtf!? XD

I'm really sorry, but I have the worst case of writer's block ever, so I will try to get it up as soon as possible.
I am truly sorry, but I can't get it up tonight.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, let's revive this, shall we?

I have come so close to giving up on this, and so I tried writing another chapter.
But while writing it, my head FINALLY sprouted a new idea, in fact a whole new story, that could actually relate to this one... in a very far off note.
I don't know when I will be able to get it up by, but I am actually very eager to write it (I like the story a lot. Very simple at some points, and at others very deep.), so I think I will write it quickly.
As for that original fic I was working on, my mom deleted the word file by mistake, thinking it was junk, and so I have also given up on that. (not that I would have followed through... :/ )

Now the rund-down on the new fic:
The working title for the new fic is "In the Darkness Bind Them"
(Wonder where that is from...?)

And just to let you know, I really like the story, and plan to make this almost novel sized... that is if I have enough time to write, and if nothing pops up... very unlikely.

Expect long gaps in-between the chapters cause each one will span... oh say around 5-7 pages in word, and if not, then it is for a reason.

That's all I'm giving you, but let's say I'm including some characters that I don't particularly like... >.>

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I won't answer your question.
Instead, I'll give you antother bit of information:

If you read through one of the latest chapters, the whole idea of the new story is within it.

And yes, it did :D
However, I have that 5 part 25 page essay due in ten days, so... I think you can guess.

BTW- here is a work-in-progress peom I have written for the new story... I think it seems emo o_O
I wrote it in like, two minutes, so it's not that great... I think it was just to give myself an idea...

Beyond the chaos
Of those you know too well
You lay secreting hate
Towards those you know are real

Your rage streams like a river
Flowing back to one person
The one you loved
The one who made you
Who you are

A lie?
A liar?
A godsend?

In the seemingly dark night
You shine in your own beauty
Only to find yourself
At road’s end​

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...Well...
That was a glimpse of the poem (yes, it is very long)
It has several different parts...
Some sounding extraordinarily emo.

And may I hear your theory?
I am in the mood for a good laugh :D
*jp

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Mmm....
Can't say for sure. As you know, I was getting a bit tired of it... and so the new one (which I have written the first chapter of, but want to write up to the third chapter before I post anything) is kind of like a whole new start.
Who knows, maybe I miight wanna take a break from it and continue this one :)

So, that remains un-answered.

And I've decided to keep that "poem" with like two changes I think... but whenever I look at it, it doesn't seem like poetry, it looks like a collaboration of words into horribly laid out sentences >.>

There I go again...
I constantly get the feelig my work is complete crap...
Maybe I have low self esteem, or am depressed or something :D
And yet I can laugh at myself....?

And on a last note:
I might ask one of you to colorize the first chapter.
You know how most female members who write fanfics make theirs beautiful with different collored text and stuff?
Well I was wondering if one of you (goldy or tao... never4gotten was a guy.... whatever happened to him?) could do that for me.
If and when I get it up, I would pm it to one of you, and you would just... color and design it!

EDIT- Hey, you turned 13! Happy Birthday! (am I late?)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea, like the poem in your sig.
Its colorful and has pluses and slashes and stuff :D

Ugghh... I'm still feeling depressed...
I feel like the story is crap :(

Anyway, I proabably won't get it up until after 5/31
the due date for the 25 page essay...
*sigh* I really hate it... its on such a dull topic (DDT)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Sorry to hear that! T_T And don't you even THINK your story is crappy>.> Or I swear I might have to kill you...>.>(Not the most... Cheerful thing to say..*sweat*) Anyway, I shall wait for an update till the end of my life! Can't say the end of time, sicne I would of decayed by then, since people don't know where souls go..o_O (IF people have souls....>.>)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... I still feel like crap... :(
But that got a laugh out of me XD
It might be hereditary, my mom was depressed...

Anyway, I think you should stop waiting... I really don't want to write this anymore >.>

So, plan on reading only the new one.
And again tao, happy birthday!

BTW- how old do you think I am?
I think I might get a laugh out of this :)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
o_O Oh wow.. YAY! Someone besides some of the people in gumickel wished me a happy birthday!=^_^=(Though... That was a month.. And 8 days ago...xD).

Meh, it may be possible to inherit some of the feelings from the parents(Which would explain my horrible habit of being ultra worried if I do stuff... Heck, I just stopped asking my sister and my Mom if I can eat, watch tv, etc!xD)

Well, even if you don't write, I'll wait if you do come back!=^_^= So, you've already posted your new fic?(Is assuming)

.. Damn me and adding the wretched brackets...>.>

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, lookie thar!
I'm green!!!

All because I made a semi-funny steriotypical comment! Yay!!1 XD

I gotta go, the 18 pages left await!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back