• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Okay, this is a fan fiction about light and darkness and all that junk… It starts with one of Ansem’s reports (duh… I made it up) and will then continue into a story (won;t get into details)

Light and Darkness United

Prologue-

Is there any difference between the light and the dark? They oppose each other and engulf one another, but do they differ in any way? They fight in different means, but to what end? They both fight each other to their demise, and when they destroy one another, what will remain?

They are both two extremes that differ only in the slightest, so why do they fight each other? What does it gain? They naturally oppose each other, but what if that could be reversed? What if they could be brought together?

Could anything be reversed?

And where does the force twilight come in on this? What is the importance of this force? Does it sit in the back, waiting to become something powerful, or does it control the other two forces in a sub-conscious manner? Is it even a force? Or is it an idea? Just a compromise of the two extremes that only the wisest can comprehend?

Does it matter?

-From the pages of Ansem’s Report

**Tell me what you think, I don’t care if its bad

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
hmmmmm I L-O-V-E when you where talking about the light and the dark that seemed interesting and u seemed into it!:) :D
But when u got to the twilight part i was like Ok..

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
hmmmmm I L-O-V-E when you where talking about the light and the dark that seemed interesting and u seemed into it!:) :D
But when u got to the twilight part i was like Ok..

Yea, I was bit iffy on the twilight part, but it has a LOT to do with the story, so it was neccasary (no idea how to spell that).

Twilight is basically the center of the story... light and dark are just side elements

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Light and Dark Unite
Chapter 1: The Kings’ Discussion

Hollow Bastion-
Ansem dropped his quill and took a look at his report. He always enjoyed reviewing his reports, but he was in too much of a hurry to fully take it in. He hopped off the rickety wooden chair, scooped up his report and slid it under his arm, and then jogged hurriedly outside the ancient library he had been residing in for quite some time.

The oak doors burst open as he rushed out with agitated thoughts. He ran around the circular path towards his meeting room in a rush. The room was bustling with people who all gave him curious glances. He brushed past them and did not give them a second thought. He ran under a small archway where not a single person stood. He reached the wooden door that led to his meeting room and tried the door. Locked. He fumbled inside one of his cloak’s many pockets for he keys. He found them and slid the correct one into the elegantly carved doorknob and rushed in.

The room was his favorite in the entire castle. Its ceiling was about 20 feet overhead and was covered in a mural of the formation of the castle. There were no windows, and the walls were a light gray. The only thing illuminating the room was a small lamp in the far corner. The center of the room was made up of a long wooden table, which was lined with several wooden chairs. At the head of the table was a steel chair of amazing design.

At the moment, the chairs lining the table were empty, all except one. The remaining chair was filled with a small mouse. The mouse’s legs barely reached the edge of the chair, and his head stood only inches above the table’s edge. The mouse was garbed in an odd red out outfit that was made of a material he had never seen before.

The mouse stared at him intently, looking straight into his eyes as if trying to sum him up in one quick glance. The mouse got up out of his seat and bowed so low that he could not be seen over the table.
“You summoned me?”
“It is a pleasure to see you again Ansem”
“The pleasure is all mine King Mickey” Ansem was not used to saying that to other people.
Mickey got back into his seat, and motioned for Ansem to sit down. Ansem walked over to the head of the table and sat in his usual seat. Mickey took a long breath and then started to speak.
“I am positive that I won’t have to repeat what I said during my last visit, so I will get straight to my point. More and more worlds are being taken over by the darkness, and I fear this one is also at risk. I am in a rush and do not have much time to talk” Mickey said this in a hurried voice. Mickey’s head then fell onto his chest and his eyes closed with sadness.
Ansem was not at all shocked. “I am not surprised. I was experimenting on the darkness, when I noticed that it was not at all like you said” He spoke as though inquisitive about the king’s lie.
Mickey’s head jerked up off of his chest and stared at Ansem intently “What have you done while I was gone?”
“I have excepted the darkness for what it really is, an asset.” Ansem said with a head held high. “I have allowed the darkness to enter this world without any opposition, and in return, it has given me power over it”
Mickey’s eyes were wide with shock. His mouth moved up and down until the words finally came out. “No, you couldn’t have, you couldn’t have. I told you about the darkness, it will destroy this world, take it over and leave it in shambles! Why have you done this? How could you have done this?”
Ansem stared at the king with a cold look. “It has done nothing of the sort and does not plan on doing so, I would know if it was.”
Mickey’s face hardened, “I can’t let you do this. If you accept the darkness, you will have made me one of your enemies”
Ansem smiled softly “You do not have the power to do so, you are just one small person”
Mickey stood up “The light is my ally”
Ansem did not move “No light exists here”
Mickey walked to the door and turned around “Where there is darkness, there must be light to cause it” He opened the door and walked out.

Ughh... this is so bad, I couldn't think of a way that Mickey summoned Ansem, and I didn't even try to come up with a way for Mickey to arrive in HB

I just want 1 review... please???

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
It's interesting, but the beginning section seems a bit too monotonous and lifeless. So he finishes his report and he hurries down to his chamber? Is that really requiring of four paragraphs? To be honest, I didn't read all of that top part, it was kind of boring.
However, onve Mickey and Ansem begin to speak, I suppose you caught my intrest. Teh dialougue is a bit forced and I don't tkink you conveyed enough information, but it's a step up from him running all over the place.

P.S.
"I recieved your summons, Ansem."
"I can see that. I am pleased that you would come at such short notice." The elderly man raised an eyebrow cautiously and ased "If I may...how were you to arrive so quickly?"
"It doesn't matter, I'm here as you wished, and nowhere else. Now, what was it that you wanted to speak of?"...

I'm really tired and writers-block....ed....so I can't honestly do too much with this. Sorry.

~Fenris Etheral

Oathkeeper33

Your writing style is really unique...I don't see this kind very often...Great story keep up the good work!

REview mine will ya? I wanna get this story blooming.

Noezel7

welll....i can see that you really tried but i don't feel anything for any of the characters as of yet. what possesed ansem to start toying with the darkness? if they are at hollow baston, shouldn't king mickey be at castle disney? i think you have the right idea but you need to be a little more descriptive. also, more of a backstory on ansem would help. i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just giving you a review. keep trying, your chapters will improve with time and effort.:D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
BHKiller said:
Okay, this is a fan fiction about light and darkness and all that junk… It starts with one of Ansem’s reports (duh… I made it up) and will then continue into a story (won;t get into details)

Light and Darkness United

Prologue-

Is there any difference between the light and the dark? They oppose each other and engulf one another, but do they differ in any way? They fight in different means, but to what end? They both fight each other to their demise, and when they destroy one another, what will remain?

They are both two extremes that differ only in the slightest, so why do they fight each other? What does it gain? They naturally oppose each other, but what if that could be reversed? What if they could be brought together?
No truer words have been spoekn about light and darkness :heart: I like it so far! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Noezel, this is just the beggining, I will get into the detail... And just to let you know, Ansem is not the main person in this story, Mickey will play center stage for a while. It will continue to change though.

But Ansem's reports will most likely be brought back... his long drawn out monotones play a big part

Chapter 2 will most likely come tonight (It will most likely be rushed, because I will be on vacation fot the next week, so its tonight or next week)

Also, Fenris, Mickey summoned Ansem, not the other way... and Ansem is not old

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 2
A short chapter cause I’m in a rush and can't think of a name

Ansem watched the door close with a somewhat sad and somewhat angry expression on his face. He had expected the king to react in such a fashion, but had not expected the king to leave. He had planned on persuading the king into joining him; he would after all be an amazingly powerful ally.
‘What a foolish king, he does not see the powers of the darkness’

The king is to obsessed with the light. He does not see the power of darkness.
What does the light have to offer? Why does he feel that it will triumph over the almighty darkness?
What warriors does the light send to combat the darkness? A single key bearer?
The darkness offers thousands of heartless. But now I must ask myself, what connection does the heartless have to the darkness? They steal a person’s heart, but what does a heart have to do with darkness and light?
Is the heart tied in with the light and the dark? Is it the key part of a being that allows us to access the dark and the light? Or does it just fuel the darkness by giving itself up to the darkness. I highly doubt it serves such a miniscule purpose.
The king now, of course, has an agenda of his own. He knows I have too much power over the citizens, and will most likely try to open them up to the truth, as he had done to me. I see no way to stop this. If I send a few dozen guards looking for a mouse, my citizens will no doubt think I have gone insane. I know my citizens trust me, but I do not trust them.
I have also formed a plan. The citizens of my world will no doubt be persuaded by the king. I was. I must stop the king, for he is no fool. I will bring the darkness to this world and allow it to destroy it. I no longer care about the fate of my citizens.
I also want to see how the king fights with the light. It will further increase my understanding of the “almighty” light. How will the king do against a thousand or so heartless?

From the pages of Ansem’s Report

Reply, review, this is really short casue Im in a huge rush right now, gota pack

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
yea, thanks, i really have to go now... I'll try to think up some ideas while on vacation... bye!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I don't have to leave till tommorow morning, so I want at least one other review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back