• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
even though I have already spoken to you, YAY!!!!!

I didn't really post an- ohh.... that really basic outline...

hehehe... I am so bored right now...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
It's a miracle! I'm updating!
----------
Chapter 13
Alive?

Vexen’s eyes had gone cold again only moments after he had reached Zexion. Zexion’s eyes were wide open, the deep midnight blue that had once showed so many emotions were vacant, staring openly into the white room around them. His hair was sprawled out around his head, circling it like a halo, displaying both of his eyes.
His mouth was pulled into a smile, stuck in the last position Zexion had put it in. Vexen was staring where the man in the black robe had left only moments ago with a sadness mixed with anger that he could not contain.
He was standing next to Aerith, who was staring at him with the same expression she had displayed when Zexion kissed her. He hair was a mess from his fight, but he didn’t notice it, not when one of his only friends was lying dead at his feet.
He turned back to where Xaldin had been standing with a shocked expression on his face, hoping to see Xaldin’s face twisted in concern for his friend.
In a way, it was. He had walked over to the still un-moving Lexaeus to see how he was doing. His back was facing Vexen, and apparently he was checking Lexaeus’s pulse.
Vexen turned to Aerith, and when she caught his eye, she started backing away, “Please, can you bring me back?”
Vexen couldn’t find his voice. He stared at the cowering woman with some confusion. She had just witnessed his friend get killed, and yet she expected him to help her?
“No. I can’t.” Vexen said coldly. He turned from her, and with a steady stride, walked away from his lost friend, and went over to Xaldin.
Aerith turned away from the three remaining men, and kneeled over the lifeless corpse of Zexion. Aerith was getting a grasp of what was going on, but she still felt as if she was in the dark. Who were these people?
His eyes were so… cold. That twinge of affection that had pinged inside of her during his last moments awoke again. What was wrong with her? She had just met the man, and yet she still was intoxicated by his blank smile. What was going on?

“Missing me?”

Aerith jumped up and screamed again, although not nearly as loud or long as the last time. The two kneeling men turned to look at her, and then looked back. They both thought, no, knew that this woman was insane.
Aerith stared at the empty shell with horror in her eyes. He had spoken. Not the body, but it was he who had spoken to her. He felt familiar… and yet foreign… was it really him?
Aerith looked around the odd room and spoke out loud, and in her mind, “Where are you? What are you?”
Xaldin looked at Vexen, and then grunted, obviously annoyed by the disturbed woman.
Aerith didn’t even hear him.

“Have you forgotten about me in the minutes we’ve been separated?”

Aerith stopped. She looked at the corpse again and knew in her heart who it was who was speaking.

“Maybe I want to”

She said it out loud, forcefully. Xaldin and Vexen were still trying to awaken Lexaeus, but they both rolled their eyes at the lunatic.
Aerith eyes were set on the young man before her.

“Of course. Why wouldn’t you?”

Aerith’s eyes were gleaming, about to overflow with tears that she had been holding in since she first heard the voice.

“Yes. Why shouldn’t I? You didn’t care about me.”

The voice laughed, no hint of emotion within, “And he did? He kissed you once and he replaces me? Are you free for grabs now?”

Aerith’s face reddened and she screamed out loud, “Don’t talk to me that way! He cared for me!”

Another laugh. “You knew him for fifteen minutes.”

Aerith stuttered, “What does that change?

“Think about it. Obviously he used you to feel. Just listen to his words in your head. “Let me feel,” now doesn’t that tell you something?”

Aerith screamed and fell to her knees, “So what? I was happy! I wouldn’t of cared if he only wanted to use me, he loved me!”

The voice paused, “He used you, as did I. I am sorry.”

Aerith thought as well, “When did you use me?”
Suddenly, she really knew who this was. The person had gone through three identities. This one was for sure. It wasn’t the dead man before her; it wasn’t the Ansem she knew she still had feelings for. It was the other Ansem… or was it? This person had pulled off to many parts.

The voice laughed in a deep, booming voice, “Right now.”

Aerith looked around the room again. There was nobody besides the two kneeling man who were still ignoring the screaming lady.

“How? Who are you?”

In her head, she could almost see the red-bandaged man smiling. Almost.

“Take a guess.”

Aerith came up with a few names, “Ansem? The other Ansem? Zexion? Lexaeus? Roxas?”

The voice laughed. “I guess you could say the “Other Ansem,”

Aerith gave up. She yelled one last thing, “You said you would help me!”

The voice seemed to fade out of the room, even though it wasn’t there. “The scariest thing is, I know I did.”

Well, I have started to take a liking to not very exciting cliffies :D

I'm gonna explain who it really was, but Aerith won't know

Meh... I don't really like the chapter that much...

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Oh wow, for a minute, I was confused there! I thought that it was Zexion who was talking to her, though, it's actually the other Ansem!... Damn... This is confusing..Lol, well, kind of when you think in deph about this all.....*tries to put the pieces together* Awsome update! Though, not as descriptive as usual...*sweat* Sorry to say that! But, I know you usually prefer reviews...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, as you know, I haven't been in the mood to write, so I kinda forced this just to make up for how long I haven't updated...
*sigh* I guess I should of waited until I actaully felt like doing it.

I also did this in a rush... so baasically, I had a good feeling that this wouldn't be to great, but I felt I had to get it up :) ... well, actually :(

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, it's like the one wit Aerith and Ansem, neccesary, yet annoyingly boring. Ahh... remember that one chapter when you thought MAleficent was Larxene. That's where you'll find the answers.

EDIT- OMG!! GOLDIE!!! YOU'RE GREEN!!!!
I want to be green! Arghh!!! It's so much nicer than grey...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Aww... I wanted to earn it... and I am still grey! Uhh!

Whatever, I'll go post something really inteelligent in Intel fater a n00b and he will rep me even though he has no idea who I am just so that he thinks he will have a friend. XD

BTW- I kinda wrote the poem in my sig for this story, and also for fun! So, see if you can connect it :D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
It's Aerith and about all the Ansem's!=^_^= ... And Zexion..o_O It's kinda a review of what's happened so far.. Kind of.. But knowing you, it probably has deeper meaning! :mrgreen: Also, if I am correct, your grey brick might turn green in about... 24 hours.. Less now..

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hello cyberseraph! I love greeting people who look at this for fun :D

And of course there is more than one meaning behind it, silly! But, that is one of them, I'll give you that. There is something deeper though, as well, and it has already been mentioned.

Man, I really want to change the title of this thread. Ever since I beath KH2 it hasn't fit as well as it once did...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Nope.
Can't. Aww well, if anything, I'll just tell you guys a new title if I come up with one. Otherwise, I'll just leave it. It's nice like this.

I think I need one more rep... DON'T GIVE ME IT! I WANT TO EARN IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back