• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
OKay!=^_^= I usually am very patient, anyway, so that's fine!=^_^=... That IS hard to do...o_O Well, you could always use a japanese name that kinda describes them! Like Mom gave me a suggestion for one of the characters I made up, I forgot what japanese word it was, but it meant something orange...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
That would be great!

It is soooo annoying!
I aslo having incredible difficulty naming the land as well... IT IS SOOOO AGGRAVATING!(sp...)

I am having issues naming basically everything!
Otherwise I think I'm doing alright :D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...yea, you missed something that I could not write...
*shudders*
Let's all forget that!

...Ansem and Aerith are kinda in the middle of something...

Anyway, it's a whole world, not like most fantasies where it is only one continent.

I have to name a lot of places and people I have thought up... boy this will hard!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...I'll need it :/

I really don't think I will be able to get anything up here... but I really will try! :)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I finally got the name for one continent, and I will say it here, but I won't say the two reasons why it fits:

The land of Shikai, meaning "as lifeless as ahses"
Thank you for the site!!

Also, I found the name for a land feature, which fits perfectly XD
It's so funny... cause the- OH I can't say!
It's just funny for me cause it gives you a hint as to what really happened in some un-important event in the past! And it contradicts what people believed to have happened! It is sooooo funny!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
It's a desert wasteland?
There are two meanings behind it. It think you could call them "important"...

Also, I still haven't found out if I can post it...
I gotta get sleep, bye!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
so, what are you on now?
btw- yea... Aerith and Ansem were really close together at one point (that goes two ways)

And thank you!
I think another other one I chose means "small but strong"

I just want to test the names on you, and maybe pm one you, goldie (where has she gone?), or never4gotten (there has got to be some shorter way to write his name... its so long) the first chapter or so to see how you like it.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Lol! My name is probably longer!=^_^=(Thanks Kao-chan for calling me that!=^_^= Lol, that's usually my original name on other servers...o_O) Anyway, the,"Small but strong,"one sounds good!=^_^=*would look up how it would be said in japanese but is too lazy* Oh, and I had to go because my sister took her laptop at a weekend sleepover..*sweat*

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
This fell to the third page... thanks for reviving it!

It will definitely be at least a month before I get that up. The next chapter here... well, I wrote like two paragraphs of it, but I have had no urge to write recently, so... I am at a loss :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back