REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Website
www.youtube.com
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
I understand that tons of people make fun of him, but who else here thinks he is cool? He has the best boss themes in the series in my opinion but I just wanted to start a thread to discuss him in any way we want. I just wish they wouldn't have given him such a crappy pallette though. (sigh)

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
  • Retired Staff
∞;4692195 said:
Lol he used to be a gurl .
He wasn't actually a girl, but he was originally planned to be one.

Marluxia would be cool if he didn't come off as a homo :l

Smile

Codename: D
Website
www.fanfiction.net
  • Rising Star
  • Retired Staff
  • Master Defender
  • News Hound
  • Keyblade Master
He's not quite a homo. He has Larxene by his side as his main supporter and seems to go after Naminé as much as he does Sora and Roxas.
If anything, he's a flaming bisexual pedo.

But I still love him. He was an awesome villain.

A

Azrael

He's ok. Just a bit too pink.

Doesn't matter, though. He'll be a perfect match for Kairi.
He would have a bigger fan reception if his hair remained brownish like in the original CoM.

A

Azrael

The irony is that I blame that on the GBA's graphics xD; he was always meant to have pink hair, no?
She was meant to originally be a girl and I'm sort of saddened.

It's nice to dream that of a final female antagonist other than theorizing Kairi going rogue and becoming Light crazy.

A

Azrael

I don't like the concept of Marluxia being a girl villain actually. Him actually being male and still acting that way has its charm to me.
Eh. To each their own. It would've made Namine x Marluxia x Larxene yuri goodness. :D

destinykh

The Troll
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
  • Retired Staff
  • Keyblade Master
I don't like the concept of Marluxia being a girl villain actually. Him actually being male and still acting that way has its charm to me.
I agree. Marluxia being male saved his character from being a cliche if he was actually a she and wielded the element of flowers. Typical and predictable. Now I wouldn't mind if Vexen was a girl, since we don't see female mad scientists everyday.

A

Azrael

I agree. Marluxia being male saved his character from being a cliche if he was actually a she and wielded the element of flowers. Typical and predictable. Now I wouldn't mind if Vexen was a girl, since we don't see female mad scientists everyday.
Vexen would be hot as a chick. An annoying girl version of Hojo.

Orion

Prepared To Die
  • Retired Staff
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Master of Monologues
  • Writer of Writers
  • Alter Ego
  • Quack Attack
Girl villain is sexy though, but Larxene didn't fit the bill unless you're a masochist.

State

• Master of Monologues
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Marluxia: In CoM, he was a mysterious man being in-command of the castle in those in it. In Re: CoM, he was a man planning on rebellion and for entrusting a lot of trust on Axel, he got what he deserved.

Larxene: She's the dominant one in the pair. 0_O

Status
Not open for further replies.