• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets Discuss Marluxia (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I personally thought that Marluxia made a much better villain than Xemnas. Even though his plan was poorly-planned beyond belief but he seemed much more intimidating.
Ohh yess I agreeeee. A villian needs to have good looks in order to convince people and make them believethem, which IMO marluxia had, and xemnas didnt'.

Xemnas's voice is creepy beyond all reason, and then, if you play him in mission mode, HE FLOATS! He doesn't walk, he floats! now that's creepy. how are you going to trust somebody who floats to go to talk to you?

I mean, a evil person who loves flowers, and wants to destory you, and uses the power of the flower against you. That really says something.

MARLUXIA > XEMNAS

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
He has guts for having pink hair and petals around him. The scythe speaks for itself.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I was looking on IMDB.. and i just realized the voice of Marluxia (Keith Ferguson) is also in law and order criminal intent the video game........... boy i'm excited!! hehehehe. (LOCI is my other obsession)

you may carry on with your normally schueduled marluxia stalking. ;)

elveina

I flippin' love Marluxia. Pink haired, flower-wielding gods of death for the epic win!

Marluxia has got to be my favorite villain in the series thus far. He's always reminded me of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho only more of an overt villain. They're both manipulative and scheming, preferring to outwit rather than over power their enemies. Plus power over plants is just epic, so much versatility. His voice actor is also one of the best in the series to me, along with Quinton Flynn. Those two together really made Re:COM great. And his SCYTHE! Hell, you can look as girly as you want when you have a weapon like that. No one's going to dare call you on it.

_Sketches

I think he comes off as being one of the most masculine ORG. Members, even though he has all the ... pinkness.
He's definitely one of my fave characters. [Doesn't compete with Axel or Roxas though... Or both >D]

soralight11

I think he's cool. You can tell that he has no heart because he always talks in the same monitone voice haha. But yeah I definatly liked the Deep Dive theme for when you first fight him.

Crazy_XIII

Marluxia is just a pure badass, he's got the evil smirk and the whole lack of any emotion makes him so cold and calculating. Plus pink hair plus flowers and scythe = Epic win.

Hell I just bought Days because you could play as him, so annoyed they never expanded on him that much, I really wanted to know what his plans was after he took over the Organization cos that would mean he didn't want kingdom hearts which is a first for bad guys so what the heck did all Marluxy want to be the supreme ruler of nothingness?

Plus I reckon his somebody self was just a farmer, c'mon you know it makes sense flowers and a scythe only farmers can make those two things co-exist.

In short we all knew if Sora had just kept away, Marluxy would have kicked Xemnas's arse...or given a pretty good fight, I dunno the dude just appears to be super strong I reckon it may end up as a standstill.

Birnax

Marluxia is awesome. He has cool-looking scythe and his power over plants is amazing. Also, he shows how manly he is by not caring about what people think about his pink hair and sycthe. oh yeah, his battle themes are the best in the series.

latchkeykid

Flower Power all the way! What really made him a badass was the the opening video of Kh2. Gotta admit though Final boss in Com looked way too much like some kind of tropical bird.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I showed my classmate a picture of Marluxia today, and he's like "whose that?" i said "it's the grim reapers homosexual cousin" i started laughing so hard. and i DO think he's straight. :)

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
okay i think Marluxia is pretty cool, even tho i could barely pronounce his name before, i mean he isnt my favorite member but he does have some depth to him (for a nobody) and his actions/fighting style were amazing The only issue i have with him is HOW THE HECK WAS HE SOOOOOOO STRONG :53: i mean he had a "final form" none of the higher ranked members (save Xemnas) had one of those so i find it odd that he did

on a side note to all those out there who call him gay because of his "girly pink flowers" ummmmm those flowers are cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms while beautiful are a symbol of death... so it actually goes hand in hand with his scythe and angel of death theme :96:

Marloosha

even tho i could barely pronounce his name before
Lol. I remember when I used to pronounce his name Mar-lux-eeuh. Good times, good times.....:"D
Anyways, I think Marluxia is freakin' awesome. It would've been great if they went deeper into his plan, like why he wanted to take over the Organization. If only Marluxia had somehow come back to life and appeared in KH2. Hence my username being Marloosha.

Awards
it would be pretty fun to fight him in KH2 and have him in the final four(or just add him to the additional four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back