• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets Discuss Marluxia (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I understand that tons of people make fun of him, but who else here thinks he is cool? He has the best boss themes in the series in my opinion but I just wanted to start a thread to discuss him in any way we want. I just wish they wouldn't have given him such a crappy pallette though. (sigh)

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
∞;4692195 said:
Lol he used to be a gurl .

He wasn't actually a girl, but he was originally planned to be one.

Marluxia would be cool if he didn't come off as a homo :l

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He's not quite a homo. He has Larxene by his side as his main supporter and seems to go after Naminé as much as he does Sora and Roxas.
If anything, he's a flaming bisexual pedo.

But I still love him. He was an awesome villain.

A

Azrael

He's ok. Just a bit too pink.

Doesn't matter, though. He'll be a perfect match for Kairi.

He would have a bigger fan reception if his hair remained brownish like in the original CoM.

A

Azrael

The irony is that I blame that on the GBA's graphics xD; he was always meant to have pink hair, no?

She was meant to originally be a girl and I'm sort of saddened.

It's nice to dream that of a final female antagonist other than theorizing Kairi going rogue and becoming Light crazy.

A

Azrael

I don't like the concept of Marluxia being a girl villain actually. Him actually being male and still acting that way has its charm to me.

Eh. To each their own. It would've made Namine x Marluxia x Larxene yuri goodness. :D

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I don't like the concept of Marluxia being a girl villain actually. Him actually being male and still acting that way has its charm to me.

I agree. Marluxia being male saved his character from being a cliche if he was actually a she and wielded the element of flowers. Typical and predictable. Now I wouldn't mind if Vexen was a girl, since we don't see female mad scientists everyday.

A

Azrael

I agree. Marluxia being male saved his character from being a cliche if he was actually a she and wielded the element of flowers. Typical and predictable. Now I wouldn't mind if Vexen was a girl, since we don't see female mad scientists everyday.

Vexen would be hot as a chick. An annoying girl version of Hojo.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Girl villain is sexy though, but Larxene didn't fit the bill unless you're a masochist.

State

Awards
Marluxia: In CoM, he was a mysterious man being in-command of the castle in those in it. In Re: CoM, he was a man planning on rebellion and for entrusting a lot of trust on Axel, he got what he deserved.

Larxene: She's the dominant one in the pair. 0_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back