• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Legend of a Nobody Named Castex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
well for everyone I have rped with I thing they have all heard of my character Castex in many different forms and time lines or his original self Taces so I have decided to make a fanfict based on him. Once I get all the other chapters ready I will try to post more than one chapter a week until then just one at a time.

Chapter 1
The Interested Mind

As the ship headed toward the ill fated moon Vara Turner a Famous 25 year old novelist with brown hair and a normal female sailor outfit looked at the black ship she had payed passage to get on move at a good speed. It had taken a whole two day to get where she was now and a years amount of work and snupping to find his exzact location.

"You know miss your a little to young to be going to your destination, I mean I am about 65 and I am scared of what your doing don't you think theres a point where heading to a good story could get you killed" Said the ships Captain who had known Varas mother and father for a long time he had even been their ally in war once.

"Dont worry about me Jack I think I can handle me own saftey" Vara said pulling out a Asian like blade that her mother had given to her. "And if its true and the one true Nobody called Castex really now lives in the Ship Reck Cove well I want to hear his story on how the world began and how he lived once he was turned into what he is now" Vara said to Jake as she smiled. After another two hour sail they had reached there destination.

"We will give you five days to do what you want but when there up we are going to come get you even if you dont want us to" Jack said watching as Vara got of the ship waving to him she understood. "If I didnt know any better I would say she was her mother" Jack said ordering his men to get ready to head back to Port Singopor.

"Gosh they treat me like I dont know anything" Vara said remembering what her mothers reaction when she told her. "Its not like...."

Vara watched around the area she was in during talking to her self she had not notice she wa into the cave a little to far out of the corner of her eye she watched as the nmobodys called Dusk started to circle around her making sure not to let her leave.

"I am looking for the one known as Castex where is he" she watched as the nobody started to get closer getting ready to attack when all of them stopped and disappeared a few feet away was a man witha black Coat hiding his looks a nobody cloak looking at the figure Vara said "Are you Castex."

"No I am Xart another like Castex but younger so to say" he said with a Brisk voice that sounded bored. "He has been expecting you for a few hours now just go down the pathway to my right and you will find a room with him waiting for you and dont worry the Nobodys here have been ordered to not touch as long as you only carry that sword for protection and the book and pen" Xart said pointing to his right as Vara started to walk down the path she looked behind her self to see Xart had started to walk to the left to do something.

"Dont worry Vara be steady now your in and so far he seems willing to talk" Vara said to herself trying to keep calm as she continued walking down she noticed the area around her start to change from a dark cave to a White like hallway after a few minutes of walking Vara had entered a normal sized room with a plain white table in the middle with enough room for some one to write on and have a drink next to their work.
On the other side of the table was another man like Xart with a nobody cloak but with a difference he didn't have the hood up. The man had Green hair with blue eyes, he looked as if he had just turned 19 but Vara knew better letting out a long held in breath Vara asked again.

"Are you Castex the real Castex" Vara asked looking at the man as he now gave her complete eye contact.

"Yes I am Castex the one you have been looking for I believe take a chair I am sure you have a lot of time on your hand five days correct" Castex said with a simple smile as Vara took a seat with a look of not completly amazment. "So tell me what can I help you with Miss Vara Turner.

I hope that first Chapter gets a few of you interested on my story until I post the next chapter please be willing to right your thoughts about it down so I can learn from this a make each chaopter better., Oh and please dont be rude with complete insults only suggestions of Improvement.:laugh: Have a little fun with me though still trust me I am not uptight.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
seph2: Thanks hope the next one just as good or better for you and i am sure you will notice someone you know well

Chapter 2
The beginning of the Worlds

After a moment of silents Vara after getting into a comfy position in the chair finally asked the question.

"How did it happen, I mean when did your life really begin" Vara asked Castex as he held a small orb in his.

"Well straight to the point" Castex said now putting the orb onto the desk in a small spot made to hold it. At first Vara was going to ask what it was for but Castex lifted a hand in patients and pointed at the orb as a swirl of colors came at her showing her how it all began.

year 200
world:Disney
"All hail to the king Sir Walt Disney" A royal guard wearing a blue and white styled armor of normal type as a few dozen appeared behind a man in his 20's appeared ready to make a speech the area he was in was a nice etown like area called Raident Springs.

"Dear citizens of Disney I am proud to say that we have ended the appearence of the creatures called Nobodys ands heartless" He said as the crowd went craze in the middle of the crowd there was a 18 year old boy looking at his mom with a smile the war was over the three side were now in a order of peace with one another.

"Wow he really keeped to his word he ended it the first war and he only been in power for 2 years" the kid said as his mom smiled.

"Yes Taces the wars finally over I wish your father was here to see this he really did believe Walt would to it" she said with a face full of tears remembering what happened to her husband. Taces realizing the sad look said.

"You know I dont have to go" He said.

"What oh dont worry about me and yes you need to go Walt himself came and choose you to live in one of the new worlds I am not letting you throw this gift of a one chance oppurtunity go to waste" She clearing her face showing she was okay. "No get going their getting ready to launch and Taces don't look back" She said pushing him up through the crowd giving him one more huge before she had top say goodbye as he got on a new machine that had just been created.

two hours later Taces looked behind himself as the ship known now as a gummi ship named by the first little kid who had gotten on was now far away from home.

"You okay Taces" said a kid he had known for a while since he was little.

"Ya I am fine Sleif" he said to the dark hair kid the same age as him. "So are you ready for whats in store for use Sleif" Taces asked as the ship suddenly started to slow down.

"Yep looks like we are there now" Sleif said as he waved at Taces and got off. Looking around Taces saw a vast ocean this world had gotten its new name before they had arrived.

"So this is The Caribean" Taces said to himself as he got off his new life as to help map out the sea's in this world and help map it out.

"This could take us awhile huh Taces" Sleif said as he appeared with his Yellow eyes and crazy looking cloths that reminded Taces of the man named Sephroth that had gone crazy awhile and disappeared.

"Ya it could hey did you hear we all have to carry weapons now" Taces asked as Sleif of the ship and next to his friend.

"Yep even after the war theres said to be at lest a army of those heartless and other creatues still" Sleif said as they waked into town.

"so what did they give you" Taces asked as they got to a work shop that was handing out job slips.

"My they gave me a weird katana the things almost taller than me" he said as he grabbed his slip. "And you"

"Oh they gave me this arm shield crystal style" he said pulling it out showing Sleif the Diamond like shape and design then after getting his job list he let out a sigh."Well atleast we both get the same job as sailors" taces laughed as Sleif showed his being the same.

"Hey its not funny" Sleif said as they continued to walk.

After another flash of colors the simple room of white reappeared around Vara as she finished writing down everything she had just learned.

"So your saying you were one of the first on my world" Vara asked with complete interest.

"yep I was so was Sleif but now he a complete nut case like sephroth was" Castex said leaning in the chair he was in.

"Was" Vara asked confused.

"Ah yes not many peaople now but Sephy was killed by Sleif a few years ago along with three worlds" Castex said looking at Vara.

"So Sleif still alive do you tpo still talk" Vara asked.

"No actually sadly we are enemies now not my real choice but what happen to him really made him hat nobodys and become what he is now" Castex answered as Xart appeared through a portal behind them.

"Sir I have located it what do you want me to do with her" he asked as Castex turned to look around at him.

"Just leave her alone for now and keep a eye on her" he said as Xart bowed and went back into the portal.

"Her whos her" Vara asked with a sense of curosity.

"Oh just someone I need to deal with from time to time" Castex said as he put his arm on the orb again and colors of darkness covered the room again showing a few days later from where they had stopped.

Taces watched as the sun started to set down today was his birthday making him 19 years older now.

"Happy birthday Taces got ya something" Sleif said behind him throwing him a neat Rapier with a ruby handle and Diamond blade.

"How much did this cost you Sleif" Taces said looking at the neat blade.

"Nothing actually it was a gift from the Captain for doing such a great job so far" Sleif said smiling as a loud noise was heard from the other side of the ship as three people in black Cloaks appeared out of a ripped black hole in the middle of the deck.

"Who the heck are these guys" Sleif said as Taces wondered the same thing as the captian Davey Jones went up to them with a few other crew man.

"Who are ya and whats your purpose on me ship" The Captain said with a Brisk voice almost like Xarts but older sounding.

"Don't worry beardy we are just here to recruit some fresh blood" said the one in the middle as he revealed his long indigo hair and red eyes and 23 year old looks at least 5.11 feet tall with that the other two next to him revealed there looks. The one on the left was Female at the age of at least 17 at 5.6 feet with Pink hair and gold eyes and a sexy like figure that could seduce even the wises and strongest of men. The one on the Right was at least maybe in his older 30's with a scare on his left cheek and with gray hair with blue eyes at a length of 6.1. Taces himself was about 6 foot as was Sleif.

"New blood ay I will show you new blood you tratores Nobody men get them" Davy said before being delivered a kick to the stomach from the older nobody which sent Davy of his own ship and into the sea but the worst had not come yet with great speed the Girl summoned a Sleet rod that automatically shot out a thunder spell killing a few of the men. Before anyone could react The older nobody summoned a silver mace swinging it around about a dozen more men were killed.

"Come on Taces its either fight or be killed" Sleif said to Taces pulling out his Katana and starting to run at the older one of the three Once the old man had noticed Sleif he swinged his mace at him with complete amazment Sleif blocked it and pairied it the old man steping back a few feet away the old man smiled.

"This one is going to be fun" he said picking up his Mace and running at Sleif again but other people had stepped into Taces point of view as the girl shot another thunder spell looking at Taces with a creepy smile she launched a ice spell at him. Reacting quickly Taces grabbed his shield and deflected the attack that went right back at her getting slammed by her own spell she went a few feet back getting up again she gave a smirk and as if taking to the older guy said.

"So is this one" Taces realizing now wasn't the time to run getting into fighting stance he said.

"Bring it" and with that he started to run at her.

Well thats were i am stopping today I will have a new chapter ready in awhile until then please post your thoughts here cause I can still chat why'll I am at work with these chapters.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------

O.O Wow, that was awesome ^_^ I loved reading that chapter, and you wrote excellently for Sleif :thumbup:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
thanks i hoped you would like it of course many other characters from other rps that Castex was in will appearence of course I asked permission before I use there characters also if any one is curious yes sora and riku will appeare at some time but how is really up to what rp or Idea I want to us on it.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Seph2: Thank you very much but to be honesty it could take awile for some of them to appeare.

Zipporahss: Glade you like and I shall stay intake with this thread never know when a chapter will be posted.

Ziz: Thank you lol I dont think its amazing yet only into the second chapter but heck I am the write what do I know about opinions from the readers keep reading.

also for everyone else after this chapter I am taking in possible characters that could be added to this tale all you have to do is pm me the stats of that person and what roll you would like them to have in the story cant make promises though they may die in this rp thanks for reading this boring chat info now onto the main event

Chapter 3
Unlucky Fate

Taces ran at the pink haired women as he lifted his sheild to strike but was block as she used her sleet rod as Shield of her own. Realizing she was not that strong with this tactic move Taces started to put pressure on her after a few second she started to move back untill the her back collided with the sail pole. Noticing she was surprised by the bump Taces took the moment and pulled his shield of her rod and then slammed her into the pole.

"AAAHHHHH" the girl screamed as her body was pinned by the shield to the pole looking at Taces with anger she grabbed the shield and with amazing speed pulled it off Taces's hand then before he could react she shot a thunder spell at him which sent him flying all the way to the back end of the boat moaning a bit from the Impact Taces looked up to see Sleif still continueing his fight so far it looked like it had been a game of Offense to defense as the old man with the mace keeped slamming his weapon onto Sleifs Katana and then bloaked as Sleif sent a attack again it all looked good for Sleif until the old manblocked the Kastana then with great speed sent a kick toi Sleifs chest sending him landing right next to Taces.

"Taces I dont think we are even scratching these guys it feels like there just playing with us" Sleif said slowly picking him self back up as Taces did the same.

"No kidding I had her pinned to the pole and some how she dis armed me without even breaking a sweat" Taces said seeing his shield to the left of him. Picking it back up Taces got ready for another round. sleif noticing his friend get back up and the 2 powerful people coming towards them said.

"Well then lets give them a show" Sleif said getting ready to attack until the One with the indigo hair yelled.

"Taxames, Boxar quiet fooling around and finish them" he said as Taxames sighed as if she was sad that the order had come. Boxar on the other hand seemed delighted.

"You think your better than us you Bastard" Sleif said running at the 2 infront of himjumping up and delivering a kick to Boxars face Sleif started to run at the Leader. Taces noticing Taxames about to to take a shot at Sleif was tackled to the ground as Taces jumped her and pushed her to the side looking up he saw Sleif jump up in the air with his sword coming down on the man but to Taces horror he watched as the man disappeared and reappeared as Sleif landed. Sleif turning around and was taken by surprised as the Indigo haired man punched the blade out of his hand with some type of purple like gllowing affect on his hands. Then grabbing Sleifs neck with his g;lowing purplew hands started to strangle Sleif. Ass quick as he could Taces started to run at the man as he hekld his friend. The Indigo man noticing Taces approach smiled as he took one hand off Sleifs neck and pointed it at Taces.

"Dancing Plasma rings" he said as eight huge rings made of a purple supstence shot at Taces. Holding his shield up Taces felt the Impact of seven of them each pushing him back a few feet once the eightth one collided with taceses shield TYaces lost his grip and felt the Blade get shot of his arm the indigo man surprised by the defense Smiled. Then in great horror looking at Sleif the man shot a whole shock waves of pure energy into Sleif body. Watching in horror Taces say Sleifs black hair slowly turn white and the once Mellow yellow eyes turn deep demented yellow. Dropping Sleif on the ground the Indigo man snapped his fingers. Under Sleif a poertal appeared and out of it a evil black hand slowly grabbed Sleif Katana and pulled it in then after pulling it in the hand reappeared and Dragged Sleif in. Tace running to save Sleif say him look at him and said.

"Taces we put up one hell of a fight" and with that Sleif , the hand, and the portal were gone running next to the spot were Sleif once was he looked at the Indigo haired man then noticinbg something he had not before he looked at the heart like simple on the mans gloves.

"Your Nobodys" Taces said looking up at him.

"Yes we are and your now dead" the man looked up and nodded turning around Taces watched as the huge mace slammde rightinto his body and flung him all the way back to the end of the ship looking up he watched as the nobody Taxames watched as she blew as kiss at him and waved.

"Sorry I am not the one who finished you" She said as all three of them disappeared. Taces bring up his arm noticed a lot of blood coming from his body.

"Sleif I am sorry I failed you I coudn't win" He said as he started to lose his breath. Taces knowing he was dieing looked around the ship the saw all the dead bodies then out of no where a voice spoke.

"You want revenge right you want to get backat them right" the voices said as Taces laid there and said.

"Yes I want a second chance to get back at them to get my revenge on them for killing my crew and my friend, I want revenge for Sleif" taces yelled out to the empty space.

"Then you shall get your revenge your going to be special you shall be the first pure strong heart to become what destroied your life and you will regret it one day" the voice said as Taces slowly lost all senses and fainted.

Out of no where the color started to flood around the room back into the orb Vara looking back up looked at Taces in true sadness.

"You choose out of anger and sadness to become what you are now" Vara said in a silent voice.

"Yes I did but so far I have not regreted it Miss Vara its getting late you should sleep" Castex said Snapping his finger to make a bed and pillow to appeare behind him. "Get some sleep we will continue tomorrow" Castex said walking out of the room. Vara standing there for a second looked at the bed and decided it was best not to let the night be wasted. Out in the night shore Castex looked at the moon and looked around and sighed.

"I have gotten sick off this moon they should paint it green" Castex said to Xart then after a moment of silents they both laughed at the crazy idea.

well the next chapter will not be up tell a few days from now so continue to post your thoughts and suggestion also hope to see more people get interest.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------------

That's ok ^_^ I'll enjoy reading the chapters you post ^^ And that was a very pretty good chapter :thumbsup: Well done

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Seph2: yep just have to wait and thank you

Ziz: ya I dont have spell check on this laptop so I miss a few time to time glade you like it.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Pretty good. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Now there are some grammar and spelling errors, but I can see you already mentioned that you don't have spell check. Also try to include periods, commas, and semicolons in your sentences.

"AAAHHHHH" the girl screamed as her body was pinned by the shield to the pole looking at Taces with anger she grabbed the shield and with amazing speed pulled it off Taces's hand then before he could react she shot a thunder spell at him which sent him flying all the way to the back end of the boat moaning a bit from the Impact Taces looked up to see Sleif still continueing his fight so far it looked like it had been a game of Offense to defense as the old man with the mace keeped slamming his weapon onto Sleifs Katana and then bloaked as Sleif sent a attack again it all looked good for Sleif until the old manblocked the Kastana then with great speed sent a kick toi Sleifs chest sending him landing right next to Taces.

Run on's such as these can become hard to read. Your reader can get lost if they have no place to stop. The periods give the reader a breather so that they can take in what you just said. Without them sometimes the reader can get lost in what's happening and get confused. Now I'm use to your writing from role playing with you so I was just fine, but other people who aren't use to your writing will be confused.

Good job! Keep going I want to read more. :)

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Spyells: yes like I said before no spell check on labtop well heres the next chapter all enjopy and post your thoughts

Chapter 4
The Others

After a whole nights amount of sleep Vara had finally got up. After letting out a big sigh she got out of the bed to notice a little girl about the age of 10 with a nobody cloak on hiding her face, putting a tray of food on the table where the orb had been. The little girl noticing Vara awake let a smile come across her faceas she moved away from the tray and table to pull out two chairs putting them across from each other then looking back at Vara said.

"Well are you going to eat or will I have to eat all this fruit by myself" the girl said with a active tone as if she was hyper at the moment. Vara not wanting to make her table guest wait sait at the table at the bed side of the room.

"So I must say Castex doesn,t usaully like to talk to anyone about his past, besides me and Salix, then again he treats me like I am his little sister and Salixs has almost shared half his life with Castex by his side with the exiled when Castex was still one of them, thaTS maybe why they talk so much and love to play chess" the girl said as Vara tried to take it all in. At this rate Vara though the girl was going to start going super fast unless something stopped her.

"Um can I ask you something how old are you, when you turned I mean" Vara asked out of curiosity and other reasons.

"I was 11 years old and my names Yixll" the girl said revealing her looks of Sapphire hair and emerald green eyes. Her cheeks were very rosy as if they had been painted with fresh light blood and her skin color was very tan giving her a attractive look for guys within her age or older guys with Lolita complex's. Looking at her Vara couldn't believe it she was very young she must have adapted to a harsh life style to have a strong heart at that age. Looking at the fruit she picked up a golden apple and started to eat it. After 8 minute of eating apples and oranges Yixll and Vara had finished the plate. Looking up Vara had noticed a strange male nobody wake in. He had the face of a lost puppy dog with red eyes and white hair his skin was pale truely the oppusite of Yixll's skin propablly from not much sun. Of course to Vara and many other girls if they had a chance to meet him would agree it only added to his charmingness. Looking more closely at his body figure Vara came to realize that it was Xart.

"Yixll whats taking you so long" he said with the same brisk tone he had given Vara when they first meet.

"Oh hush I am making small talk with are guest" she said in a rude tone getting up from the chair.

"Both of you settle down" Said Castex as he walked in. Given now that there was more light Vara noticed that Castex was actually a attractive guy with his body posture and looks. The two other nobodys looked at each other and started to walk off mubling how they were going to kill the other if they had to deal with each other any longer. Castex looking away and at Vara shaked his head and placed the orb on the table.

"Those two are just plan crazy" Castex said with a smile.

"So Yixll is like a sister right so whats Xart" Vara asked in interest.

"Ah she told you how I treat her did she well she telling you the truth that girl is to very strong and for some reason when I found her I couldn't say no and as for Xart he just one who believe if hes loyal enough and strong willed he can help me accomplish anything" Castex said looking at Vara for a sign of readyness.

"Alright let continue with were we started" and with that the room filled with colors again.

Taces watched himself as he fell in eternal darkness. Something felt like it was trying to pull him in to fighting it as best as he could at the end it felt like he had lost a third of himself in the end. The moment this happened Taces started to not care if he was falling actual he considered that this would be the best way to live the rest of his life.

After a long time that felt like forever a thought started to arise. "Are we really going to give up Taces, You made a promise didnt you to seek revenge on those that killed Slief remember" the voice said.

"Yes I did" Taces said remembering his promise to himself.

"Then what are you waiting for fight this prison break free from it" the voice yelled at Taces.

"But your not yourself anymore your a out cast now to the people you called humans now your a nobody you must rid your old name. So tell me who are you" the voice asked.

"I am a out cast fine then I am Taces no more I am now CASTEX" Castex yelled feeling a huge amount of energy inside he held himself in a ball then release his hands and feet and let all the pure twighlt energy come out of him opening a portal where even he didnt know.

well thats it for todays chapter the next one will be up in a day or two so keep veiwing in.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
It's been awhile since you updated this, man. I really enjoyed it. You gonna still keep this going?

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
seph2: Yep it was fun creating Yixll shes kinda like my little sister.

Spyells: Thanks

Jet: Dont worry I had a huge writers block and its finally gone.

Chapter 5
A New Life Style

As Castex fell to the ground he didn't waste any time to take in his new surronding.

"Were am I and why am I whereing O my god" Castex yelled realizing the nobody like cloak he was wearing. As he stood up it became quiet clear what had happen to him. he had just been in the cross rodes of life and death and had lost his heart and almost every feeling that came with it. Falling to the ground Castex started to get a strong feeling of anger.

"Damn you Boxar, Taxames and what ever that other as#$%^ name is" Castex yelled as he releast a huge amount of wind beams everywhere. As the area around him started to fall apart castex stared at his hands that had let out the attack.

"Was that me" Castex said in astonishment.

"I can feel my energy growing its feels like I am going to explode" Castex said falling to the ground as a huge amount of energy started to build up in him but to Castexs happyness it stopped.

"Thank god" castex said getting back up as he looked at the area he was in besides the damage he had caused the area looked like a a beach besides all the strange glowing rocks that were around him.

"This place is amazing Kinda feels like its..... the end of the road" Castex said as he sat down on a rock. As he did this a plan started to fill into his head of something that should be no that would be done the destruction of the three that had done this to him. Holding his hand out Castex started to conscentrate on creating one of those portals that Taxames or one of the others had created. After a few seconds a dark door appeared in front of Castex.

Looking at it Castex started to wonder if it was a good idea to enter it since it was his first one. Also would it lead him to his goal. Taking a step forward Castex jumpped straight into the portal falling onto a strange pathway. Looking up Castex could see another door at the end of the pathway the area above was filled with darkness and other pathway leading to other doors.

"Oh sorry excuse me" A voice said as anothe nobody bumped into Castex and walked into the door Castex had just created.

"Alrighty then just do it like they did" Castex said walking down the path until ha came to the other door.

"Well here goes" Castex said walking into it as huge amounts of bright colors hit his face as Castex entered the new place.

"AS little bright I guess but nothing I cant get use to" Castex said as he removed his hand to see where every the hell he was.
.....................................................................................................................

Well people I promise there will be no more writers block for a while so I will have the next chapter up in a few days until then post your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back