• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Latest Obsession Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Disney and other songs from cartoons on the piano (A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes and Once Upon A December <3)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
speaking of korean movies, I just found out chanwook park made a short film on an iPhone 4

does someone have a link so I can watch it ;_;

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
speaking of korean movies, I just found out chanwook park made a short film on an iPhone 4

does someone have a link so I can watch it ;_;

I remember watching his vengeance trilogy, thought it was pretty bad ass. I'm pretty interested in this iPhone movie now...but I googled and couldn't find a link...:(

Anyways, my latest obsession is Valve games. Been getting a bunch of em on Steam. Pretty addicted right now...:D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Obsessions? Currently ice cream, any music, and Ao no Exorcist. Oh and I cannot forget Pokemon.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've recently got addicted to eating Petite Palmiers. Where has this been in my entire life!? Lol. Too bad it has so many calories. =(

sbbLarge_000173.jpg

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Despite all its vulgarity, I'm loving the musical The Book of Mormon.
The religious satire is harsh, but full of truth--especially in songs like "Hasa Diga Eebowai".

EDIT: I'm not going to post the song here, because of the highly explicit content.
I don't know why I was boneheaded enough to have a link posted earlier. Search for the musical on YouTube if you're interested.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I thought you were leaving, Dillon?

Also Skrillex's remix of "In for the Kill" by La Roux.

I'd also like to thank Ordeith for getting me hooked on that musical, and mainly that song.

Last edited:

WaveK89

Current:
ColdStone signature creation: Cookie Minister! Where have you been all my life!?
SSX game series. Can't wait for the new SSX to release!

Past (temporarily) because I honestly I have nothing new to obsess about over lulls in time:
Doctor Who
Supernatural
Kingdom Hearts (Well, maybe it could still be considered current)
Kekkaishi (Saw the anime, and I am considering the manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back