• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Larxene and 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The quality suffers from being kind of pixelated, yes. But other than that, pretty good. It looks like she is about to murder someone.

Unless, you're not going for that.

Kairy

well i drew sadistic larxene...yeah and I cant get the quality any better its from my cell fone, my scanners not hooked up to my computer and it takes forever

A

Azrael

Ok I know this is not my best work...but madammina really wanted this drawing of Larxene and damn shes a bi*ch to draw...lol anyway please do not derep me for this thanks!

larxy.jpg

Scary as hell

Kairy

Thank-you! i feel a lot better about it.... i might post my end of the world drawing but i dont know how well its comin up

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Thank-you! i feel a lot better about it.... i might post my end of the world drawing but i dont know how well its comin up

post it. All your drawings so far have been good, and if it sucks, well, its not like I can derep you or anything... *glares at idiotic noobs who abused priviledges negarepping Karate*

Kairy

Ok here's one of the worlds I find most interesting even though its not even considered one but here u go...the end of the world

endoftheworld.jpg

A

Azrael

Ok here's one of the worlds I find most interesting even though its not even considered one but here u go...the end of the world

endoftheworld.jpg

You're pretty good Kairy.

Post some of this out at the Art section.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
okay, you'll have to hold out a bit longer. I have ALOT of studying to do. A paper to write and an compromise to make with Kairy. Once everything settles down I'll get back to work (I have about half of it written now)

Kairy

Ok so while madammina works on the next part I would like to know what everyone is thinking will happen or hopes to happen!

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Storywise, I would say that Xion and Larxene will both die eventually.

Non-storywise, I hope that Twilight fails epicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back