• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Larxene and 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I would have to say I also agree on the Twilight thing...even though too many chics (and fags) actually like that shit.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I named myself after Mina Harker. Read Dracula, then see the difference. Mina, written in teh 1800's, is one of THE best heroines ever. (another is Rebecca from Ivanhoe) I've read Bella's Wiki page. Mina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bella

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I would have to say I also agree on the Twilight thing...even though too many chics (and fags) actually like that shit.
Don't remind me, my school actually let the Seventh and Eight graders who read the book go see the movie today.

I've read Bella's Wiki page. Mina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bella

*Imagines all the things I can do with the editing ability*

madammina

Thank you.

To hold you over as an apology for not writing:

“'cause I was in a desert! You know how I feel about deserts!”

madammina

I just broke my laptop. I lost my work so when I get my new one I'll start over. I'm sorry for the delay (And I was going to write tonight too)

madammina

I had the power cord out and connected. I tripped on it and it fell to the ground. >.<

I WILL do it, it is my turn, but it won't be for a bit. I'm sorry.

A

Azrael

I had the power cord out and connected. I tripped on it and it fell to the ground. >.<

I WILL do it, it is my turn, but it won't be for a bit. I'm sorry.

Don't worry Mina, take your time so you can honor us with some suspense for another action-packed post.

Because that's how you fucking roll, girl.

madammina

Don't worry Mina, take your time so you can honor us with some suspense for another action-packed post.

Because that's how you fucking roll, girl.

o_O Thanks! I'll have to refind my script though of what was going to happen, we finally refigured it out (we had been arguing) and I don't know how action packed it will be... but thanks!

Do you want to know what I was going to put it? I was thinking about scrapping it, and considering I'll have to start over I'll tell if you want to hear.

A

Azrael

o_O Thanks! I'll have to refind my script though of what was going to happen, we finally refigured it out (we had been arguing) and I don't know how action packed it will be... but thanks!

Do you want to know what I was going to put it? I was thinking about scrapping it, and considering I'll have to start over I'll tell if you want to hear.

Start over? Why?

madammina

I should have waited until May 4th, it would have been 6 months on the nose!

Quaxa sat at the huge table where the nobodies ate. She played with an apple while Saix and Demyx continued their argument over who could control tides better. Xaldin was trying to start the stove. There was some commotion by the door, jerking Quaxa out of her reverie about how Sunset Horizons sounded so familiar and how she was going to get there… she wanted her brother. Of course, Walt looked absolutely nothing like the bloodied Xigbar that just staggered into the room. Demyx and Saix burst out Laughing while Xaldin didn’t look up, he just tended to the little flame in the oven.

“WHERE IS THAT LAZY BUM AXEL!” Xaldin finally yelled. Quaxa stood up and helped Xigbar to the table.

“What happened?” She asked concernedly.

“Axewl bea mwee” he finally managed to say semi coherently. The wax on the table managed to keep the blood off of the wood. Frowning, a ghost of a memory made her connect her mother, face wounds, and raw meat. She had absolutely no idea why those three were connected, she just knew they were.

“Stay here” She said quickly, and ran over to the large freezer that Vexen helped keep cold. The tips of her fingers started to freeze, but she managed to pull out a piece of raw meat. Holding it out ahead of her, she slammed the door close with one foot, then walked toward Xigbar. As she slid down the bench, the warmth of the room caused the meat to warm up, dripping a little blood onto her hands and wrist. With a smile, she gently placed the meat over Xigbar’s heavily cut and bruised face.

“Thawnks Qwaxwa.” Xigbar said.

“Servers you right, Xiggy.” Saix retorted. “Who ever did that to you did the right thing.”

“Aws iwf! I waw Axwel. I inswultwed hi’ squweezve.”

“Squeeze?” Quaxa asked. Xigbar jumped, setting the meat askew. He quickly readjusted it and changed the subject.

“Qwuaxa, wha awe youw pwans fo tomowwow?”

“Dunno” She sighed, wondering why he changed the subject. She folded her arms and lay her head on them, looking off into the distance. “I want to see my family again though…” And Mickey.

“SAIX!” Demyx shouted. “Don’t change the subject! If I can make water appear and take on a thinking form, that means I can control tides better.”

“But it is the strength of the moon that does that already. Are you willing to face the might of the moon?”

“If it’s the moon The Superior is building, then no. But if it’s YOUR moon, then yes. You can’t do anything with your moon.”

“IT CAN DO A HECK OF A LOT MORE TO THIS WORLD THAN YOUR WATER!” Xigbar and Quaxa sighed as Lexeaus stomped in. He looked wearily at Saix and Demyx (who had their hands in a fighting position, just shy of calling their weapons) and he picked them both up and deposited them at separate ends of the table. Demyx stuck his tongue out at Saix, then turned his back to him. Saix sighed and turned towards Xaldin.

“When do we get dinner?” Luxord asked, walking in regally, a die shaking in his hand.

“You CAN manipulate time you know.” Zexion responded as he stepped out of his portal, his nose deep in a book with a raven on the cover….

“ZEXION!” Quaxa shouted. “THAT’S MY BOOK!” Zexion looked up. “I took it from that haunted library where the statues always look at you…. And the books move by themselves. At least they appear too. Probably ghosts though because of the Ghost Host…… Just give it back!” Zexion sighed and threw her the book. She propped it open happily as she read through the various arcane and somewhat forbidden magic. Xigbar tried to look over her shoulder, however it was opposite his good eye and he couldn’t get a good look. Luxord put some munny on the table and tossed the die to Lexaeus. Who responded by throwing it back at Luxord’s forehead. Luxord caught it, but glowered.

“Not like I could cast those now anyway…” Zexion muttered crossing his arms and his legs on the bench, tormenting Demyx by making deserts appear in front of him.

“What’s for dinner, Xaldin?” Vexen asked. “Lobster Gazpacho?” He had a notebook in his left hand and didn’t look up as he headed for the brown table.

“The Gazpacho is a Vegetarian dish, Vexen.” Marluxia said with a sly sneer and an odd boquet of Lavender and Rhododendron. “I don’t like Vegetarian dishes.” He sat next to Lexeaus, but dropped a lilac at Quaxa’s place.

“You’re a hypocrite then, dear Marly.” Luxord sad wearily. “You pluck flowers.”

“And grow them back. How ever, Vegetables are beyond me now.” He mock sighed, placing a hand dramtically on his forehead.

Zexion s******ed as he started to add cactus, rock, and scorpions to Demyx’s increasingly vivid illusion. This was made so much better when Axel ran into the room and was swamped by a panicked wave from Demyx.

“DEMYX!” Axel shouted, flames licking his cloak in order to dry him off. This set off, though, massive amounts of steam, fogging up the area. “WHY!”

“”cause I was in a desert! You know how I feel about deserts!”

“And what made you not think of emo-boy over there. Next time, use your brain.” Axel bent down to Demyx’s level, cocked his head to one side as he said this and put his forefinger next to his temple. “Xiggy, why do you have a steak over your eye?” Xigbar made a dismissive movement with his left hand, his right was holding the steak up, and flipped Axel up side down. Axel struggled to cover up his boxers which were peeking out from falling robe after Xigbar made his pants float. Eventually he held them up with one hand and shot a pillar of flame at Xigbar. The rest of the org laughed except for Demyx, who was fascinated, and Xaldin, who had lost his tiny stove flame in Demyx’s water deluge. And, of course, Quaxa, who was focusing on keeping the peace. She flipped maniacly through the book as Saix got into a brawl with an unsuspecting Demyx,. To summon the dead, no. To recreate past events, useful, but not right now. To turn people into Zombies. Nope! To animate weapons, probably not a good idea in this crowd (As Luxord turned Vexen into a card) To cover the floor with pigs, when did they ever need THAT spell? To create harmony among souls. THERE we go. Lexeaus fled to the kitchen to hide with a peeved Xaldin

“Let our souls rest now
For peace to reign in these halls
And calm rule at dinner!” The fighting stopped, and Quaxa fell back.
------------------------------------------------------
Quaxa and Terra sat at the table opposite her mother Lily and her father Yensid. Ven and Walt sat to her right, with Xehanort and Mickey to her left.

“Excellent Lasagna Lily” Her father said. Mickey nodded exuberantly, and relished the fact he could use the human utensils. Ven, Terra, and Walt all ate with the relish of teenage boys while the girls acted more lady like in there manners. Xehanort looked like he would rather do ANYTHING but eat. Dad watched Xehanort carefully. Quaxa remembered overhearing a conversation he had had with her mom. Something about him manifesting Telekinesis. And a Keyblade council worrying that Xehanort would try to find his father, a renegade Keyblade Master, Master Xehanort. And, finally, telekinesis could lead to other abilities, like possession.

“HEy, fancy blade,” Terra called out to Quaxa. “When are you going to learn how to cook this good? A women needs to learn how to cook.”

“And men must learn to speak politely in front of a lady, chauvinist.” Quaxa responded politely as she lifted a piece of lasgna into her mouth,sauce dripping down her fork.
“HEY!” Terra shouted back, only to flinch when Yensid banged his fist on the table.

“While you are under my roof, BOTH of you, you follow my rules. Like no arguing at the dinner table.”

‘Yes sir” They grumbled. Xehanort grinned, then flipped Ven’s lasagna onto his shirt.

“oops” he sneered. Terra and Mickey glowered at him while Quaxa rushed to get a wet paper towel.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” she repeated as she tried to wipe the sauce off of him. Lady licked up the remaining sauce on the floor. Walt sighed and rested his head in his palm. Quaxa KNEW he both enjoyed and hated being the only person incapable of wielding magic in this house. But, he COULD make a mean model. He got up to put his plate away, only to slip on the sauce and for his knife to cut his mom’s cheek and bump her so she fell onto the counter. She gasped as Quaxa faltered in her cleaning.

“VEN! To your room and change. Terra, Mickey, stop gawking and get your mistress a cold meat from the freezer. Quaxa, clean up the floor, or at least keep Lady from doing so. Xehanort, follow me.” When he spoke like that, no one disobeyed. Everyone moved about quickly. As Quaxa cleaned up by the door that Xehanort and her father went through, she heard words like “Disgrace” “Foolish” and “Darkness” He was getting REALLY yelled at.

“APOLIGIZE!” her dad shouted as the door opened. Xehanort looked abashed and angry

“Sorry Lily.” Xehanort mumbled. Yensid smacked him on the head.

“MAGE Lily, or Mrs. Yensid.” Her father demanded. “She is the lady of the house and therefore must be treated with respect.” Quaxa sighed as she stood up. Dinner was usually a lot quieter than this. Her mother took the steak from her face.

“It’s alright, dear. Thank you Mickey and Terra.” she placed the steak on the floor for Lady.

“But…” Mickey said. “Doesn’t the steak help?” Hey blushed at his randomness. Terra leaned on Mickey’s head. Mickey pushed him off, smiling though. They were all friends. Lily shook her head.

“It’s the cold, not the meat.” She grinned. Her father worked his healing magic on her cheek.

“Watch carefully, Mickey. Hold your hand like this and shout…” Xehanort turned to face Quaxa and his eyes glowed yellow.

“YEAGH!” A force blew her out of the room and off the stairs. Since the rooms existed in one-dimensional pocket space, this was not good. The wind rushing by her ears kept her from hearing the shouts, but she saw Terra socking Xehanort in the face with his fist. The wind carried a new word up to her ears.

“AERO!” Ven shouted. The wind turned into a little tornado around her,, slowing her down. Not fast enough.

“OOF!” She landed on Ven.

“Thanks Ven.” She said, lying on top of him. “OOH! Sorry.” SHe scrambled off embarrassed. Mickey jumped off of walls to get down, while Terra and her parents ran down the stairs. Xehanort stood at the top.

“VEN! What are you doing here?” Ven sighed, rubbing his temples. “I wanted to thank you for catching me!”

“It’s ROXAS, Quaxa. And Xigbar caught you.” OH! Eye patch guy = Xigbar. Shoot. She forgot.

“Sorry” She muttered and, blushing, looked around. Xaldin had a javelin at Axel’s throat so he would make the food. Everyone else was cleaning up except for Xigbar and his steak. “You should take that off now.” She told Xigbar. He obliged, reveaing a much less swollen face especially around the eye patch. “And thank you for saving me.”

“Youwr Welcowme.” Xigbar said.

“POT ROAST! Eat or die.” Xaldin shouted, slamming it on the semi wet table. Axel dried off his seat.

“What about Xemnas?” Quaxa asked as everyone dove in and ate in varying styles of neatness and gentility. “And Larxene? Shouldn’t they be here?” Luxord shook his head.

“They push their luck for food if they don’t show up on time. If they don’t, they don’t. Xemnas usually doesn‘t eat with us, but I don‘t know about Larxene….”

“I was wondering when you would come.” Madam Leota said. “What do you seek?” Larxene fretted by pulling at her heartless like hair flips. Then she turned around and leaned up against the table.

“Why do I feel nervous? Why were Axel and Xemnas in my room? What’s going on with Quaxa? Why….. Why do I feel my Doom approaching?” Leota just hovered. Then frowned.

“Go meet Sora” She intoned. Larxene started. Why would they have to see Sora? Leota didn’t need to hear the question. “For fate to work out, you need to meet Sora.” Larxene’s face contorted in confusion.

“And what is that, exactly. Why do WE need to meet Sora? He’s an idiot, he sacrificed his freedom and is now stuck in the unending meadow.” She turned her back to Madam Leota who mumbled something under her breath. The doors closed.

Larxene tore through the dining room as everyone started on semi melted ice cream. Well, everyone but Vexen. He claimed it was “too much ice” She grabbed Quaxa and began to drag her away.

“Come on.” She muttered. “We have to go.”

“Why?” Quaxa asked, her mouth full with Mint Chocolate Chip. Roxas, Axel, and Demyx were each having Sea Salt, Xigbar was half way through cookies and Cream, Saix was scrounging through for Pecans, only to see his ice cream was only pecan flavored. Xaldin had caramel ice cream, and it was melting rapidly. Zexion was dignified with a Lemon Sorbet, and Luxord instead took a Strawberry one. Marluxia had Rocky Road, and was biting hard on the bits of chocolate. Vexen had instead Coffee and coffee cake. “you missed Dinner you know. Though Demyx accidentally soaked the table.” Demyx hmphed, while Axel chuckled at his reaction.

“I’m fi… what was it?”

“Pot Roast! Xaldin made it, but Axel did the actual cooking..”

“Oh, in that case it’s okay. Axel has a tendency to burn the meat.” It was time for Axel to growl, spilling a bit of ice cream from his bowl. “Anyway, Leota said we should go…somewhere.”

“Larxene, I’m tired!” Quaxa stood up. “I haven’t gotten a chance to sleep since the deal with the Mansion, and remembering is draining” she whined.

“Larxene… maybe you should hold off?” Roxas cautioned. “If you need to fight, she’s no good exhausted.” As much as Larxene hated to admit it, Roxas DID have a point. Even if Quaxa kept on collapsing, she did seem to be tired. Larxene tried to stifle a yawn.

“Okay..” she reluctantly admitted defeat, then teleported to her room.

She slipped on her pajamas, then crawled into bed. She had forgotten how good it felt. Cool sheets, nice pajamas, no one trying to kill her, and remembering how she got the said pair of Pajamas by threatening to kill manager after he tried to hit on her. But it was worth it.

“Larxene.”

“AXEL!” She sat up in bed, her face flushed in embarrassment. “What are you doing here?” Axel just played with fire at his fingertips.

“What… what were going to do today? When you rushed out with Quaxa.”

“Why do you care?” She snorted. Axel continued to look pensive.

“Because, I don’t trust Marluxia. And he may be setting something up… with Zexion.”

“And why would they do that?” Axel’s flickers turned into a tongue of flame. He held it in his hands, the light flickering over his face, giving it a warm glow.

“I don’t know.” He looked away… She knew he was guilty of something. She slid out of her bed and held a kunai at his throat.

“What. Do. You. Know.” Axel extinguished his flame, then quickly placed his hand on her neck, and with the right nerves… knocked her out.
____

Quaxa slept soundly that night. To be in a bed… under blankets, rain splattering on the window pane… it was great. But images of a battle of five keyblade wielders haunted her dreams.
--

“You do realize the only reason I did that was because you threatened to kill me, right?” Marluxia had stolen Madam Leota, and she was ticked. He nodded.

“And I thank you for your services. If everything works out as planned, they will not be needed again. But I WILL kill you if you let my plan slip. Or, do whatever works for killing you.” With that Marluxia teleported back into Quaxa’s room, where her breathing was somewhat hidden by the raindrops.
----
Larxene stretched the next day, trying to remember what happened the night before…something about fire… it didn’t matter. She slipped into her Organization cloak and went downstairs to grab breakfast before talking to Quaxa.

“hey, Quaxa?” Larxene peeked into Quaxa’s room, she was looking through a book with a raven on the cover. “I want to go somewhere before the mission starts today.” She walked over then plopped down on Quaxa’s bed. Quaxa looked up with a start.

“Where? Twilight Town? Or the Mansion again…” Quaxa teased. A smile spread across Larxene’s face… A smile? She hadn’t smiled in years… not one like this anyway. One of joy. Of hope.

“Nah, the next time I’m near a ghost, I’d have to be one myself.” Madam Leota cleared her throat in the background. “barring Madam Leota of course.” Quaxa giggled.

“What do you have planned then?” Larxene shifted uncomfortably for a second. “The field near Kingdom Hearts.”

With the Help of Madam Leota, Quaxa rigged a spell. Larxene would have to take her through immediately. Who knew how long she could be out.

“I come here, to ask for my memory to be healed.
We who nothing embodies
We who are nobodies
Take us to Kingdom Heart’s field.”

Quaxa collapsed into Larxene’s arms.
-------
“NO! Xehanort, you used up your last good favor. You have deliberately tried to kill my daughter and mocked everyone and everything else here. You must find another teacher, because I can no longer teach you.” Little Quaxa huddled up against Walt, while Yensid kicked out Xehanort with Mickey and her mother behind him. Part of the reason she was huddled up against Walt was because the fall had fractured her leg and in all the ruckus of her attempted murder they hadn’t gotten around to healing her yet. Walt gently ran his hands through her hair to calm her down. She was in a bit of shock. Falling that far… at least Ven broke her fall. Ven and Terra were behind Walt and Quaxa. Terra was leaning on his keyblade, watching Xehanort with narrow eyes, while Ven tried to look brave in the face of his cracked ribs. It wasn’t really working.

“You’ll take me back someday! No, You’ll come crawling to me so I can teach you some of my power… Which will be the Power of Kingdom Hearts!” Xehanort looked a little mad. Yensid sighed and shook his head.

“Oh Xehanort… Kingdom Hearts is home to an obscene amount of power. And some can receive it, but if you want it, you must ask, not control. It IS made of light you know.” And with that, Yensid slammed his palm into Xehanort, who disappeared in a flash of light.

“Master Yensid.” Mickey squeaked. “Where did you send him?” Yensid turned back to his motley crew of mages and a magicless Walt.

“To Twilight Town. Hopefully he can pull himself back into balance there.” He then went to work on Quaxa’s leg.

Quaxa woke up in a green field. The air was fresh, and the grass somehow felt alive.

“Better?” Larxene asked, she had her hood off and was enjoying the sunshine for once. Quaxa nodded and pulled herself upright. “Okay, let’s go find Sora.”

Why did that name sound so familiar? She played with it a bit, before they both arrived at the top of a hill. A boy was down there, with a duck and dog, of all things.

“I wonder where Riku is…” he said, his voice floating over the air. The two female nobodies glanced at eachother and raced down. Quaxa tripped, meaning she ended up rolling all the way down. Larxene landed lightly. “Who are you?”

“I’m Quaxa” Quaxa smiled. “This is my friend.”

“Elena” Larxene cut in. She shook the boy’s hand as Quaxa got up. “I was supposed to meet her.”

“Why?” The brunette asked. “How did you get here? We’re kind of stuck, and hadn’t run into anyone.”

“Neither have we!” The duck quacked. A flash… that duck… he knew mickey…

“Do… you know Mickey Mouse?” She asked softly. The duck perked up.

“You Bettcha!” He was so hard to understand. “I’m the Court Wizard.”

“But what gives you the right to address His Majesty by his first name?” The dog asked. He seemed a little slow, but sweet…. He was there too, but was dressed in what was basically pots and pans.

“I…don’t know. I lost my memory. Lar…Elena has been helping me. I don’t even know my name.” The sweet boy gave a goofy smile.

“Well, you want to come with us? We can find a way out together.” Larxene shook her head.

“Sorry, we have to get going. Quaxa?”

“Wait! Your Names!” Quaxa cried out. Larxene was trying to drag her away.

“This is Donald Duck and Goofy!” Yes, that was their names. “And I’m Sora, a Keyblade wielder!” He had a keyblade. By now they had arrived at the portal, which would be open for a minute more, and Larxene dragged her in.

They arrived back in The World that Never Was. Leota gazed at them sadly from her Crystal ball as the women brushed dirt off of their cloaks. Just as they got themselves pulled together, Quaxa’s door banged open, with Marluxia standing there with his scythe.

“You’re both needed in Where Nothing Gathers. It’s mission time.”

Disney owns everyone... Quaxa is iffy though.
After a few more fights, I will take this over from now on.
We ARE getting near the end.
I'm sorry if this is bad. 6 month gap plus finishing it up at 2 AM doesn't help matters, but I FINALLY got the next part out!

PLEASE review, and while I am requesting my normal reviews, (Like/Dislike/improvement) some of it WAS written six months ago. So, keep that in mind.

Okay, HCTB is next. If I can't get the next chapter up before Summer break, It'll be on my DA page and will be put up here when I get back.

Enjoy! It took a while (and I hate the meeting, but it was necessary) but it's glad to get this back!

A

Azrael

Favorite Part: Xigbar being drunk! I really laughed out loud and could easily imagine the Organization's Number II partake in drinking alcoholic beverages!

None-Favorite Part: Not really anything although there were some disparities in the level of quality in certain parts of the chapter although you told me the reason why.

Improvements: More description! More description!

madammina

Favorite Part: Xigbar being drunk! I really laughed out loud and could easily imagine the Organization's Number II partake in drinking alcoholic beverages!
He drank some cognac earlier, but the slur was because Axel beat him up last chapter. His mouth is all bloodied. But, I'll try to work it in! (Yes, I picture him being drunk sometime too)
None-Favorite Part: Not really anything although there were some disparities in the level of quality in certain parts of the chapter although you told me the reason why.
Thanks.

Improvements: More description! More description!
I'm always working on it! THANKS!

A

Azrael

No problem, I can't see why people don't like this. Perhaps you should advertise more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back