• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Larxene and 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx

Srry Im just mad at my lame wirters block but I got Sonic Chronicles so that helps.

Kairy

1102082002.jpg

Ok so I felt bad for not writing in a while so I decided to draw a pic of our main character quaxa or well now Xion!

Tell me what you guys think!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Pretty good, post it up in the art. (PM/email me. I have an idea on how we can introduce the Xion name)

Last edited:

Kairy

Just wanted to say that I will be posting the next part on Tuesday! I really want to make it good so Im goin to have madammina look at it so I give you guys a good next part! :) And thanks to Ziz for the rep! I'm not goin anywhere at least until I make a 1000 posts and this story gets done!....but you guys have work with me I do have a busy schedule, I have 3 dance classes, 5 extremely hard college courses, and I have work, and I also have a lot of test coming up, and on top of everything else I have to get back into shape! ughh so hope you all understand why I don't post as much as I do....but ill try to post again this month after I post tuesday! :)

Lanydx

Nice art by the way and YESSSSSS! I did it! Sorry to break any rules but MY fic IS FINALLY UP

Kairy

OK i promised! Here it is and just wanted to say GO BARRACK OBAMA OUR FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

Axel and Xemnas appeared in where nothing gathers. Xigbar also appeared there.

Axel was pist off as hell. What the hell could Xemnas possibly want? "special mission" yea right...Axel thought. The guy didn't even want him alive and he's giving him a special mission? It would probably just be some sh*ty little sidejob like having to help xigbar for the day. If that ever happend Axel probably would have killed himself. And of course if it wasn't enough, he left when larxene was taking a bubble bath...oh yea he was pist.

"what the hell is this concerning Xemnas?" Xemnas glared at Axel who was sitting rather lazily on his chair.

Axel looked at Xigbar and Grinned…
“look if Xigbar needs some ass, ask saix” Axel said with complete confidence.

“AXEL!” Xemnas yelled.

Xigbar gave a small smile, ignoring Xemnas.
“what if I asked Larxene?”

Axels eyes grew smaller hoping they would pierce through Xigbar.
“She requires someone with some balls”

“AXEL” xemnas yelled again.

Xigbar and Axel shut up, even though they still exchanged disconcerting looks.

“Axel we want you to stay at Castle Oblivion, to keep an eye on any unusual behavior”

“Unusual behavior?” Axel laughed the organization was unusual enough.

“I put Marluxia in charge but I feel his intentions may not be all they seem”

“so why have them in charge, what..second in charge here is too much of a dumba-?” Axel smiled while Xigbar’s eyes now grew smaller.

“AXEL” Xemnas yelled again for the third time growing furious.

“Marluxia is the best to run Oblivion and he hasn’t done anything to put the organization at risk”

“but you think he want’s to take it over” Axel added, figuring out why.

“yes and we have reason to believe that he wants to add Larxene to this rebellion”

“Larxene would never go against the organization” Axel said quickly making Xigbar laugh.
“look it, all were asking is that you keep the B*tch in line, you can do that easily” Xigbar said nonchalantly while gicing a sadistic eyes and smirk.

This pist axel off enough… He summoned himself into darkness and appeared on top of Xigbar punching him in the face. Axel could have used weapons but punching Xigbar in the face was something he wanted to do for a long time, not as fun with using weapons.
Xigbar punched Axel, throwing them both off the chair. As they fell the kept punchinch each other until finally both realized they were about to hit the ground and summoned themselves into darkness, appearing on the ground still fighting.

Then Xemnas appeared, and finally when Axel noticed Xemnas’s fury coming from his
Skin, Axel stopped punching Xigbar who’s face was now black and blue and covered with blood. His eye was swollen shut. Axel only had a bloody nose and got up from Xigbar who seemed to be crying, still on the floor.

Pussy, Axel thought. Then Just when Xemnas was about to tell Axel about his fate, Roxas walked in.

As Roxas walked in he stopped. First seeing Xigbar who looked half-dead, Axel with a bloody nose, and Xemnas who looked like he wanted to kill everyone.

Then Roxas started laughing, Axel smirked at him. Xemnas who grew even angrier. Roxas stopped, smirked and winked at Axel, their code for saying good job.

Meanwhile….

Larxene was still laying in her tub. Xemnas was an A*shole for coming in while she was taking a bath. Axel, however Larxene didn’t mind, it wouldn’t be the first time he saw her like that…….

Larxene looked at the time and layed in her tub wondering why the hell Xemnas wanted to talk to her, and Axel….this just didn’t make sense. She also wondered what Madam leota would tell her when she paid her a visit…

Nothing made sense anymore Larxene thought. Quaxa’s past was complicated, madam leota kept saying things that made larxene just want to break her into pieces, Axel coming to warn her, Xemnas just popping up, the mission to neverland…she just wanted to lay there and not think about it. She closed her eyes feeling the warmth of the water not thinking about anything until she heard a knock.

Larxene opened her eyes and realized what time it was.

“come in” Larxene yelled knowing that it was Quaxa. She got out of the tub and put a robe on.

“Larxene we were supposed to meet a half an hour ago and why were you still taking a frekkin bath?” Quaxa said very angrily while sitting on her bed.

“sry I was just thinking how good it was to feel”

Larxene looked at Quaxa who seem rather anxious and concerned. She also had her hood on which always meant something was wrong.

“whats wrong?” Larxene asked, in the nicest way possible.

“wrong?” Quaxa, nothing I just don’t know who I am, im in an organization with more f*ckin secrets than kingdom hearts alone, I think I am “in love” when I’m not supposed to feel, and my name is just F*cking stupid as hell, and your asking whats wrong?

“nothing” Quaxa said simply…trying to fool herself. Larxene wasn’t buying it.

“Uhh you have your hood on, that usually means somethings wrong, or you want kick somebodys ass” Quaxa gave out a little laugh as well as Larxene.

“I just…” Quaxa said slowly as Larxene sat on by her.

“you just what?” larxene said in a friendly manner.

“I don’t like my name, its stupid, I sound like an a**hole.” Larxene laughed.

“Quaxa, seriously look who gave you that name” Both of the girls laughed. Larxene knew it wasn’t just Quaxa’s name though that was bothering her.

“look it if we’re best friends, you don’t have to be scared to tell me anything, I know even when I had a life that was difficult for some people but its how things should be done” Larxene said to Quaxa who still had her hood on.

“ok you’re right” Quaxa took her hood off. Good Larxene thought....

“I just feel like I have feelings for Roxas, even though we can’t feel, everything just seems right with him but…” Quaxa said rather fast even though she tried to be comfortable.

Larxene smiled. “but what…” she said in a teasing sort of manner.

“what does that mean?’ Larxene laughed… She didn’t think Quaxa suffered that much.

“you like him” no sh*t Larxene, Quaxa thought..

Quaxa rolled her eyes... “no I mean I know I always say nobodys have feelings but not this kind of feeling, even though its how I felt with ven, I think, but I don’t know”

“Quaxa you never know, your life is more f*ckin complicated than everyone in the organization together”

“I kno, but I look at you and Axel and you guys just seem like your in love”

Larxene blushed and looked at the floor as she folded her arms.

“or are you guys really in love” Quaxa said slowly looking at Larxene who just seemed really uncomfortable at the moment.

“No there is just no possible way I can ever have that feeling”

“really?” now it was Quaxa’s turn to tease. “is that why sometimes you see him you just have to go fix your hair, or you guys always do that thing…what is it hooking up?”

“well, I don’t know”

“then I guess I can never know”

“No” Larxene said. “ you are different, I known that from the first time I saw you and so is Roxas, I don’t know what you guys are but you feel more than anyone here, you know you do, don’t deny it” Larxene continued on…. “And I know what ever feeling of being in love you’ve felt that before, and you feel it now”

“you’re right” Quaxa said after a long moment of silence, then she smiled at larxene who was looking down. “but you’re also wrong, because you’re also different and so is Axel”

larxene looked at her with a confused look.

“you can keep believing that”

“I do believe that, I started when we became friends”

Both of the girls just smiled at each other and looked at the ground, knowing that they were both right and how far their friendship brought them….

“Larxene”

“yea?”

“what is hooking up, exactly?”

Larxene laughed… “didn’t you ever have the birds and the bee’s talk with your’re parents in your past life?”

“birds and bees?” Quaxa said looking confused and scratching her head….

Larxene laughed again

“sh*t….. really you seriously don’t know”

Quaxa shook her head.

“shit” Larxene said almost like she had been put in the worst position of her life. Quaxa wanted to laugh what the hell was larxene so scared about?

“you said sh*t twice already”

“wow yea….Ok well ummm—“ Larxene didn’t know what to say, she had never gotten that talk in her past life, she just happen to accidently find two people hooking up in the land of dragons, which was not pleasant….so how the hell was she supposed to explain it?

“ok I’ll explain it to you at lunch” Larxene said, that would give her more time to figure out what to say.

“ok” Quaxa said, not knowing what she was really in fore.

“but first I have to change and go talk to Madam Leota….” Larxene said slowly.

“what do you need to talk to her about?” Quaxa said wondering why Larxene wanted to talk with her. She knew Larxene hated Madam leota.

“well umm…” Larxene said. Quaxa gave her a look.

“If were supposed to be best friends we should tell each other the truth”Quaxa said reciting Larxene.

Larxene gave her a look back…”your’re such a smarta** but ok…I need to find what Axel was coming to warn me about, and why Xemnas came too..”

“axel came to warn you, and Xemnas came to talk with you?’

“yea” quaxa looked concerned. “while you were in the tub?”

Larxenes eyes drifted. “well yeah”

“Ok lets got talk to her she’s in my room, I’ll meet you there” Quaxa said and got up to walk out.

“ok, I’ll change”

“oh Larxene” Quaxa asked as she turned around

“yes?”

“so I guess you put axel in a good mood today” Quaxa said teasing Larxene for Axel seeing her in the tub.

Larxene blushed. “shut up” larxene said smiling.

Quaxa grinned and walked out.

Meanwile…..

“Roxas leave go check on Namine and send someone to help Xigbar, Axel and I need to talk” shit roxas thought axel was gonna get his a** kicked.

Axel gave Xemnas a dirty look, what an A**hole but he knew was in deep you-know-what, he had been expecting however for Xemnas to Kick his a** for a long time….

“look whatever Axel did its my fault” Roxas came out to say even know he knew it sounded dumb….

“so it’s your fault that he got into a fight with Xigbar over Larxene”

“wait this is over Larxene?” Roxas asked Axel.

Axel eyes drifted to the floor….

Roxas laughed. Both Xemnas and axel looked confused. Roxas finally figured out that Axel liked Larxene more than he thought he did.

“ROXAS, leave” Roxas rolled his eyes.

“but, Axel and I are supposed to go on a mission, to the end of the world”

“if you don’t leave I will kill Axel”

Roxas was scared. He didn’t care if he died and Xemnas knew that, but he knew Roxas cared for Axel, strangely.

“fine”

“a**hole” Roxas said walking out of Where nothing gathers.

“WHAT?” Xemnas asked angrily knowing what he said.

Roxas looked over and grinned , and saw Axel smiling almost laughing, and then he walked out…

As Quaxa entered her room Madam Leota was on her dresser. She walked over by Madam Leota who strangely seemed to be sleeping.

Quaxa looked at her and waited for her to wake up…

“that was such a good nap” Madam leota said as her eyes awakened.

“uhh you take naps” Quaxa asked confused…

“Even the dead get tired” Madam leota said knowingly.

“tell me about it”

“you’re not completely dead”

“guess were the same huh”

“well not completely” Madam Leota said knowingly.

“yeah I’m in a human form and your’re stuck in a crystal ball”

“that’s not what I meant” Quaxa grew confused, and scared because she didn’t know what to expect from Madam Leota.

“what do you Mean?”

“you’re name does not suit you”

“what? What do you mean” Quaxa came closer to crystal ball.

“go to the room of awakening”

“why?”

“you must learn for yourself, who you really are what you really are”

“where is this room?”

“the sunset horizons”

“why do I need to learn for myself, why can’t you tell me?”

Madam leota looked away. “because I am neutral, and I am only allowed to help you so much”

“that curse sucks”

“it doesn’t mean I can’t have friends” Madam Leota gave a warming smile

“I hope the best for you Quaxatand I must warn you that you might go through physical changes…but don’t worry”

Quaxa smiled… “thank-you, tell Larxene where I am going, and I tell her I trust her but I need to go alone, I need to do this for myself”

“I will, but understand one thing this is a path that not only you have take” Quaxa understood and disappeared into darkness to go to the sunset horizons.

Meanwhile………….

Roxas was swearing under his breath. Xemnas was such a d*ck. He was going to kick Axel’s ass and there was nothing he could do about it, at least it was better than having him dead.

Roxas reached the tower where Namine was and opened the door.

Namine was sitting in her chair, her back to roxas. She was drawing a picture and it sounded like she was crying.

“Namine?” Roxas said slowly, while walking in…..as she continued to make her drawing.

“Whats wrong?” Roxas asked. Namine didn’t want to turn around.

“it’s quaxa, you need to help her, you’re the only one who can….”

“why?” Roxas came closer. ‘why you crying?”

Namine ignored him and just gave him the picture…..

It was quaxa lying dead in a room……

“Namine where do I need go…where is she?”
“sunset Horizons”

And Roxas disappeared into Darkness….

Ok sry madammina I took a little different path if u don’t like it Ill change it best I could do though! ill explain later!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yes, I'm getting to work. DOn't expect it in the next few days though. I have a test Friday and an essay due monday. Nothing earlier than Wednesday, okay?

A

Azrael

Yes, I'm getting to work. DOn't expect it in the next few days though. I have a test Friday and an essay due monday. Nothing earlier than Wednesday, okay?

Alright, can't wait to see the next post?

Kairy

Ok I know this is not my best work...but madammina really wanted this drawing of Larxene and damn shes a bi*ch to draw...lol anyway please do not derep me for this thanks!

larxy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back