• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Larxene and 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
This is a co-op between Kairy and myself. Enjoy!

Larxene paced the quiet halls of The Castle That Never Was. She HATED how she was the only girl in Organization XIII. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She remembered friends, and she wanted to convince herself about that feeling again. She wandered aimlessly around the halls in the one size fits all black robe given to all Organization members. There was just no one here she connected with. Maybe Axel, but he was just so ANNOYING! 'Got it memorized'? It made him sound like he was 12 or so. She rested on one of the top spires of the castle. It was the closest she could get to the sky without Xemnas or Saix getting mad at her. She stood up now, and fell off the tower, so desperate to feel anything, even the wind on her face. As the ground neared, she activated a dark portal to send her to The City That Never Was. It was a shopping district like that in Traverse Town. Larxene thought about her life as Arlene, a meteorologist who was repeatedly passed over for a promotion by the sexist owners of the London stations where she worked. Didn't they know that she was the best, and with a War going on, she could help stop the Air Raids. She sighed now, and slumped down against one of the shop windows. Life as Arlene wasn't all bad. She had friends, and they enjoyed going shopping and checking out guys. What little guys there were though. Almost everyone was off fighting. But now, there was no one. This sense of loneliness was so FRUSTRATING. The only people who paid attention to her were the lower members of the Organization, and they only teased her. And even then, they didn't pay attention to her that much. Only Axel. Who only teased her. And Roxas. And sometimes Marluxia. She was so wrapped up in memories that she barely heard the darkness activate. When she heard it, she sprung up ready for action. Her Kunai out, she was ready to face any Heartless or errant Nobody foolish enough to face the Savage Nymph. The Dark portal quickly condensed into the form of a girl. Larxene knew that meant it was a birth. She quickly picked up the girl and dragged her to Vexen. Maybe now she would have a friend.

Kairy

kk im here!~
Vexen looked at the girl. She didnt seem like a normal nobody. He could almost feel like she had a heart or even half of a heart. She was quite oddly looking too he thought. The girl had tanned skin and short spiky purple hair. She had an outfit on that looked like she getting prepared for war. Who was she? he thought or What was she?.... He knew one nobody would know... Xemnas.

Larxene just sat watching Vexen examine the girl. It just seemed like he kept retracing his steps.

"Where did you say you found her again?" Vexen asked while checking under the girl's eyelids.

Larxene rolled her eyes. "I told you she just appeared"

"well she wasn't born here" said Vexen still examining her.

Larxene grew annoyed. "oh ok so a dark portal appears with a nobody who seems like she hasnt awoken yet...sure"

Vexen looked up at Larxene. He knew she was smart but at the same time sadistically Insane. He also knew that she would like having another female in the organization. Being the only female was hard not to mention the fact that she was the last to enter the organization before Roxas came. He knew she didnt want to pass up the chance for another female to enter the organization....but something was different with this girl. He just wasn't quite sure but he knew she hadnt been just born.

"Larxene juding from my examination-"

She cut him off. "which is seemingly useless"

Vexen gave her a dirty look and she just gave her usual sadistic smile. Vexen continued still...

"this girl has been awaken for days"

"how? she was sleeping when I found her"

"yes... but she was just sleeping. Her eyes have all ready seen light and she has all ready experienced the world"

Larxene got up from her seat. She started to walk back and forth. She was confused... why did she find her asleep?

"This is strange" Vexen said.

"No shit" said Larxene with annoyance.

Vexen just glared at her.

"Look it I'm bringing her to the superior he'll kno who she is or what she is....he'll just get answers"

Larxene stopped in her tracks. She thought what if Xemnas saw something in her he didnt like would she die? but she knew that the girl was gonna have to meet with him sooner or later.

"Im sure he'll give answers, he can't even find that stupid room that he was looking for"

Vexen stopped. He gave a more distinctive glare at her than before.

"you know about the ro-"

She cut him off again, giving another smile. "the room of Awakening, everybody knows its not a ****ing secret"

Vexen walked up to her. Giving her the meanest look he knew to give.

"don't say anything"

Larxene laughed. "what you think any of us are gonna say something around the boss, yea right hell probably kill all of us if he knew that knew"

Vexen walked away and went back by the girl. She was still sleeping.... why? he thought.

Larxene just stood there, until a black portal appeared. Out came the red haired tatooted nobody who seemed crazier than she was...it was Axel.

Larxene really liked Axel. She knew it was just an illusion but she didnt care. She thought he was so hot with his fiery red hair and his tatoos. He has a great slim body too. He was the only one she really got a long with too even more than Marluxia.

Axel walked up eyeing larxene. He gave a sadistic smile as she did. Vexen just grew annoyed. He hated Axel just as much as he hated Larxene.

"So what's goin on here who's the chick on the table?" Axel laughed.

Larxene smiled. "She just appeared from a dark portal still sleeping but apparently she has been awaken for days"

"really?" Axel said with a smile. He started to walk over to the table still smiling at Larxene to get a closer look at the girl.

She was beautiful he thought. But not as beautiful as he thought Larxene was. Larxene and him just seemed to connect.... and with her tall slim body he just couldnt go wrong.

Suddenly another Dark portal appeared . It was Roxas. Vexen grew more annoyed.

Larxene turned around and laughed.

"what you doing here you little shi-"

but before she could finished he cut her off. Axel laughed. "Im here to see Axel we are supposed to go on a mission"

Roxas looked over there was a girl lying on the table.

"Who is she?" Roxas asked. From where he was standing he could see how beautiful she was.

Larxen noticed Roxas amazement with the girl. She knew it looked like he was infatuated with her.

"looks like Roxas has a crush" said Larxene Laughing. Both Vexen and Axel laughed too seeing Roxas Blush.

Roxas retaliated. "So Larxene have you made a move on Axel?"

Axel laughed. Larxen just gave Roxas a dirty look and Roxas just grinned. He walked over to the table and stood by Axel.

"look you all should go Im bringinging her to Xemnas" Vexen said annoyed.

Everyone completely ignored him. Vexen wasnt very appreciated among the other members. Vexen gre more pissed and walked over to hi s computer doing some final analysis.

Roxas looked at the girls face. She was beautiful he thought again.

Axel laughed. "Roxas stop druling over the new girl."

Roxas just glared at Axel.

Then Larxene got up and walked to the other side of the table opposite of Axel and Roxas.

"She's not the new girl yet- and we still don't even know who or what she is" Larxene explained.

All of a sudden the girls eyes started to move. Her eyelids slowly opened. First she looked at Roxas, then Axel and then Larxene.

Vexen hurried over to her. They were all astonished.

"where am I?" the girl slowly said.

They didnt know what to make of this.....

Last edited:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Good I just found one mistake:

"looks like Roxas has a crush" said Larxene Laughing. Both Xemnas and Axel laughed too seeing Roxas Blush.

I'm picky I know, just giving you a heads up u wrote Xemnas instead of Vexe. Other than that excellent story.

madammina

Chapter 3

The girl looked around the table, images rushing through her brain. She saw mirror images of her when she was young. She had blue hair, her name was.... no. That was gone. She didn’t know it anymore. But two names stuck out. Ven. And Terra. Those did. Why? She now took stock of her surroundings. On her left was a blond with ice blue eyes. On her right, were three men. Out of fear for her modesty, she quickly sat up. The three were all a bit odd looking. The tallest was a red head, with odd green eyes and black diamond tattoos under them. The next tallest was an odd silver/blond also with ice blue eyes. He seemed somehow withdrawn from the proceedings, as if he was analyzing them. The last one was.

“Ven” she spoke softly. Ven shook his head.

“My name’s Roxas.” He said, pointing to himself childishly. “He’s Axel.” Ven, no ROXAS said pointing to the red head.

“And the Ice dudes Vexen” Axel said. Vexen gave a curt nod, but glared at Axel.

“And what about me?” The blond girl laughed, but the air around her crackled. “I’m Larxene. And who are you?” The new girl looked down at her armor.

“I remember.” She began. “I remember fighting. With Terra and Ven. Ven was frozen. And then the Master did... something. Then nothing. Not for a while.” She internally flinched as the battle came raoring back to her. There was a dark soldier, and she had used a lot magic. She had been so tired, but she had to save Ven. After the black was her waking up. The place was bathed in red and gold. The sun was setting or rising. “I remember the sun perpetually setting, or rising. I was in a mansion.” It was a huge mansion, but past its prime. The walls were crumbling in places. “I found this armor in a closet and clothed myself in it.” It had felt so familiar, did it come from the fight? Now she felt out of place. The other four had black cloaks. It was odd, they all wore them. There was a silver zipper down the front, and silver pull cords ran through the hood. Why did they all wear them?

“What’s next.” Larxene and Vexen said at the same time. Vexen said his bored, but there was a touch of eagerness behind Larxene’s comments. What was next?

“Nothing. I woke up here.” She looked around. “Where is here? “

”The Castle that Never Was.” Larxene said bored. “Where are you from?” Kingdom Hearts echoed through her head, but before she could say anything, Vexen interrupted.

“I must tell the Superior.” The new girl gasped as he surrounded himself in a dark essence. It consumed him in a dark egg shaped thing. It vanished, taking all traces of Vexen.

“Axel, we have to go too.” Roxas said somewhat timidly as he tugged on Axel’s sleeve. Axel shrugged and pulled his hood over his head. Roxas imitated his movement and the two were also consumed in the same darkness.

“Go where?” The girl asked, looking at Larxene.

“Probably to collect hearts. Roxas has a keyblade.” As did Ven. And Terra. And herself. She didn’t know what a keyblade was, but she knew she had one. She tried to summon it, only to fail.

“What’s your story?” The girl said softly. Even softer than usual actually, Larxene thought. She spoke so slowly and softly when she said her life story. She didn’t say too much, but you could see she was working through it at the same time. Larxene sat down next to the girl and opened her mouth, then yelled.

“MARLUXIA!” A pink haired nobody walked in. He carried a scythe in his hand.

“A new recruit apparently. Zexion was right.”

“How does Zexion know?” Larxene stood up, small knives appearing between her fingers. Marluxia twirled his scythe.

“He was a statue as you came here. He so enjoys eavesdropping.” He was so sarcastic.

“What’s with the x’s?” The new girl asked. Marluxia took in her purple hair, finally, a nobody with odd colored hair like him. Larxene suddenly realized that the new girl fulfilled the Organization’s unofficial requirement for unique hair styles.

“It’s to show our brotherhood.” A voice said. This voice was deep, but with a pleading edge. It was so cold, and the plead did not give any sign of weakness.

“Can’t we just say family?” Larxene tossed out. She squared her shoulders, but showed some signs of respect. Marluxia dropped to one knee.

“She appears to have amnesia, Superior Xemnas.” Vexen said, suddenly appearing from another dark egg. “The last thing she remembers is her birth in the Mansion of Twilight Town.”

“How long ago was that?” Xemnas asked. He had a commanding presence, helped by his fierce yellow eyes and his white hair. Even his requests were orders.

“I don’t know. Her grasp of time is a little slim. Not only does she have amnesia, she has black outs. Unusual for a nobody.” Vexen gave an odd smile, like the one he gave when Xemnas gave him permission for an experiment. Larxene wouldn’t let him.

“You are not going to experiment on her!” Larxene yelled, summoning knives in her other hand. She pulled one hand back as if she was going to punch him, and lightning ran down her body. Vexen suddenly had a large spiked shield infront of him, and had sheathed one of his hands in ice.

“STOP!” Xemnas yelled. Two odd silver creatures appeared behind him. The looked as if they dressed in silver cloaks, but there was nothing underneath. Larxene and Vexen pulled back, but still glared at eachother. Marluxia stood in a corner, half laughing. “Is that tenderness, Larxene? You were specifically given the name, The Savage Nymph. Savagery and kindness do not go together. You are a Nobody, Larxene. Friendship is just an illusion. But that is why you lost your life as a Somebody, right?”

“Yes sir.” she mumbled. Her best friend was guy who had lost a foot in the war. He had beat her out for the job. That was when she turned. She glanced at the new girl as Xemnas asked for her name again.

“I don’t know” the new girl pleaded. “Please forgive me.” Xemnas frowned at her.

“We are nobodies. We can not forgive. But I will give an allowance for your amnesia.” Larxene noticed the edges of remembrance in his eyes. Did he recognize her? He waved his hands. Four letters appeared. A. Q. U. A. Another wave and not only did an X appear but the letters rearranged themselves. He was naming her. “Your name is now Quaxa.” Larxene flinched. It was an ugly name. Quaxa looked at herself in a new light. “Larxene, show her the ropes.” Larxene grinned, and grabbed Quaxa’s hand. As she ran out the door, Marluxia tripped her with the scythe. As Larxene lost her temper and charged, Marluxia swung his scythe as if to behead her.

CLANG

Larxene looked over in astonishment. The same emotion was present on everyone else’s in the rooms face. Including Quaxa as she looked along her arm to see herself holding a giant key. Marluxia glared at her, and disappeared

“Well. We have a second key blade master here.” Xemnas said, walking slowly over. Larxene was embarrassed that she almost died at Marluxia’s hands. At least the silver walls would never be stained with her blood. Xemnas put his hands on Quaxa’s arms, forcing her hand down.

“I’m sorry.” Quaxa muttered.

“Don’t be.” Xemnas said, with an almost imperctable edge of tenderness in his voice. “You will prove to be a valuable ally to the Organization. Soon it will be known as Organization XIV, with you as the XIV th member. Larxene” Larxene snapped to attention. “You have 2 hours to get her dressed and to show her around. Then we will return to The Altar of Naught in order to formally induct her. Vexen, find Zexion and the both of you get Axel and Roxas. They will need to be here for the induction.” Vexen scowled at being the messenger boy, but disappeared in a dark portal. Larxene opened the door, and pushed Quaxa through.

“Come on.” Larxene said, with what had been pleasant memories flowing through her mind. “Let’s go shopping.”

Last edited:

Kairy

Larxene took Quaxa to twighlight town. They landed in the middle of the town where most of the inhabitants walked through to get to wherever. Larxene started to walk foward. However Quaxa didn't move.

Quaxa's eyes wondered....something was strange about this town....she just couldn't put her finger on it. but then it hit her...she was born here.

"but where?" Quaxa said outloud. Then she noticed the sun...something was strange about it... she felt connected to it.

Larxene turned around. what the F*ck was she doing? she thought as she watched Quaxa just stand there, scatterbrained.

"QUAXA!" Larxene shouted. "what the hell r u doing?"

Quaxa's focus turned to Larxene but she still didn't move. Larxene walked foward angrily.

"What the f*ck-"

Quaxa cut Larxene off. "The sun"

Larxene looked at the sun. "amazing" Larxene rolled her eyes.

Quaxa knew she was getting annoyed so she had to explain what she was feeling. She turned to face Larxene who was standing there with an unpleasant look on her face.

"Larxene, I think I was born here.... in a room- a room of light... I just...I-I- I just don't know" Quaxa looked down.

Larxene looked at Quaxa. She actually felt bad for her. What the ****? she thought. Like Xemnas said she was doing a horrible job living up to her name the savage nymph. but something was different with Quaxa. Larxene almost felt like she still had a heart with her. She felt like her big sister who needed to give her protection...as much as Xemnas would say friendship is an illusion, Larxene just didn't care. Did she ever really care what xemnas said? she thought. The guy was a total mess.....

"Look lets just forget about where you were born or whatever the hell happened to you, we need to do something fun"

Quaxa looked up. Larxene smiled.

"like what?" Quaxa asked annoyed with the fact that Larxene was just ignoring her need for answers.

"shopping!" Larxene laughed. "and we dont pay for anything since nobodies dont exist we cant really pay" she laughed again. Quaxa laughed too.

"this sounds like fun"

"its the only pleasure i get out of being a nobody" Larxene laughed. "now come on we only have an hour and forty five minutes to get everything done"

"alright"

Larxene laughed again. "and its going to be very difficult finding a hooded robe for somebody your size"

"should i take that as a compliment" Quaxa laughed.

"take it any way you want" said Larxene giving her usual smile.

"cmon"

The two walked through Twighlight town. There were a ton of shops and suprisingly a lot of people. As they walked through Quaxa had something on her mind more like someone she wanted to ask about. She also wanted to know more about Larxene....

"hey Larxene" Quaxa said.

"yes" said Larxene the best she could without sounding anoyed and without looking.

" Tell me about Roxas"

Larxene laughed. "what do you have a crush on him?"
Larxene gave Quaxa a sadistic smile. Quaxa just seemed emabarrased....

"well i- i don't know, it just he- he reminds me of this guy i think i knew" said Quaxa dreamingly.

Larxene continued to smile. what did quaxa see in that little shit anyways? he was connected to the enemy but she didnt know that yet.

"well Roxas is just-" Larxene looked at Quaxa's face who looked more delighted than ever to recieve the information she was about to recieve. She didnt want to dissapoint her.

Larexene continued. "well hes just complicated..."

"in what ways?" Larxene looked away from Quaxa.

"well like you has no memories, and like you he can wield a keyblade, which is strange cause no nobodies have been ever known to do that except for you too"

Quaxa's mind just wondered. too many questions not enough answers. She decided to switch the conversation.

"What about you?"

Larxene's head quickly turned to Quaxa, who seemed astonished at her reaction. Larxene pulled herself together and looked back foward.

"there's nothing interesting about me"

Quaxa wasn't about to let Larxene stop. She wanted to know something about the girl who was befriending her.

"I don't care just tell me you story"

"its-not-" Said Larxene said with an angrier voice. She looked at Quaxa who was just looking up so innocent. maybe it wouldnt hurt her to tell her....

"well I-ok"Larxene said with a sigh.

"my real name is Arlene and when I was a kid I used to get beaten...alot." Larxene looked down....but she still continued on.

"my parents were killed when I was young due to attacks where I live, I lived in a foster home. but i lived in a foster home with all boys... I kept to myself but they would pick on me. Then I would fight them....and then my foster father would kick the shit out of me because he favored the boys. When I was about 16 I left my so- called family to go fight the attacks. Wouldnt you know they wouldnt let women fight.... the only way i could help was to watch out if enemies were going to attack us. When I was 17 I was walking home to my apartment at night.... and I got jumped by all these men. I fought the best that I could but they wouldnt stop attacking me....Then came this ninja and he had a tall slender body. He wasnt a normal ninja though he was able to use fire as a weapon which was strange.....and he helped fight the guys off. After we beat them off...this ninja took me to a different place where I learned to fight better than anyone. I also learned how to use knives. It was strange though the ninja that saved my life dissapeared... "

Larxene stopped. She had a thought....a ninja who could use fire...was it Axel's somebo-... no they had no memories of each other.

"what?" Quaxa asked as Larxene Zoned out.

Larxene snapped out of it. She started to Walk again.

"Nothing just...... anyways, One day after training my ass off I found my sensei, my teacher, who was lying on the ground. He was like a father to me and sadly he was dead...well not completely....He changed into this thing called a heartless....basically those are our enemies that will give us life.....but anyways once he changed into a heartless many other heartless came and attacked me. Then I was created.....but strangely I still feel like my heartless is alive....somewhere...but i dont give a shit who I was...I was weak little shit....I felt emotion which I consider a weakness"

Quaxa was speechless. Wow she thought Larxene or Arlene had a tough life. No wonder she had such a hard time just being nice. As much as she was Quaxa's growing friend, she knew she had been broken so much that a part of her just died and became something dark and insane...

Larxene stopped as did Quaxa.

"well thats my story... not a pretty one...but its a story"

"well at least you have one" Quaxa said looking down."wether your past was good or bad you still have a story you still know something"

Larxene looked at Quaxa. "believe me I would give anything not to remember my past"

They both looked down. They wanted what each other didnt have. Larxene wanted to forget her broken past and Quaxa wanted to remember her past, which she felt wasnt going to be that happy. From the moment she started to remember she knew something was wrong something that made her sad however strangely it made her strong as she felt in her presence. She felt it everytime she looked at Ven...or Roxas....

"well were here, the robe shop, and you will need a good pair of boots too, and uh some other necessites"
Said Larxene. "Lets get you in proper attire first"

"ok" said Quaxa in a flexible tone.

On they went into the store....

Last edited:
A

Azrael

I'm impressed with both of you Madammina and Kairy. I'm liking what I'm seeing

madammina

Of course I love any criticism, positive or negative.

Now I have to write something though. Hmm.

A

Azrael

Just let the ideas flow to your head and type 'em down. I'm sure whatever you and Kairy come up with, they'll rock!

madammina

But I don't have my laptop( I spilled water on the keyboard.) , and I don't want to control this computer. If I write something, it will have to be tomorrow. :( Sorry. And I won't be able to access the internet anyway from about this Friday to not the Monday coming up but the one after it. So, except a small delay in story postings.

madammina

Quaxa ducked behind the cloth partition so she chould change. As she pulled the soft black silver trimmed robe over her head she thought she heard a noise. Quckly pulling it over, she looked around quickly.

"Come on, Roxas, If we are supposed to find them, then we have to explore here." It was Axel's voice. Quaxa blushed slightly, then whispered.

"Larxene" Larxene sidled into the booth, some new earings attatched to her ears. Larxene opened her mouth to respond, but Quaxa put her hand over it. "Don't say anything. Axel's here. Probably Roxas too." Larxene nodded, then glanced at a clock. She swore, then pushed the cloth back.

"We're here, handsome." Axel leaned up agianst a wall. Larxene glared at him as he played with small flames. Why must he insist on being so weird like that. "I see Vexion and Zexion found you."

"They are so ticked." Roxas said. Larxene noticed that Quaxa paid alot of attention to Roxas. "Vexen doesn't like to be the messenger boy. Zexion's used to it."

"Who's Zexion?" Quaxa asked.

"He's an emo illusionist known as The Cloaked Schemer in our circle. You'll would have met him 2 minutes ago." Axel emphasized that last part. "Larxene, you have no idea how screwed you are." Larxene kicked out the back of Axel's knee so he fell down in a genuflecting pose. She placed one of her kunai blades at his adam's apple. "What, want to try again later in my room?"

"If you say that again, not even Xemnas can save you." She hissed in his ear. She straightened up. "Come on, Quaxa. We have to go." The four created dark portals and walked through the corridors of darkness. Quaxa was a little late. She left some munny in the room to help pay for the robe and boots.

Larxene stood next to Quaxa in Where Nothing Gathers. All of the other members were seated in their chairs. Xemnas's chair stood the highest. Larxene rested her hand on Quaxa's shoulder, and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry. This shouldn't last too long." Quaxa just gazed around at teh 12 other members. One of them lazily read a book. Another with firey red hair sat solidly in his throne. A scarred and grizzled member cracked jokes with a academic looking blond. A young blond played a guitar like instrument. A man with his black hair in dreadlocks let gusts play about the room. While finally a thirty year old or so with blue hair sat in a meditation state. She knew all the other ones. Xemnas stood up.

"Let this meeting come to order. We are here to induct our new member. Let us all welcom Quaxa, the Key to the Past. Is there any member here to help smooth the road and provide a template for this new member?"

"I, Larxene, The Savage Nymph and Member number 12 here by offer to help Quaxa, The Key to the Past and Member number 14"

"So Be It." Xemnas said. "May her successes bring you rewards and her failures led both of you to better paths toward success." Xemnas raised his hand and summoned a new throne next to Roxas. "Quaxa, take your seat." She sat down. She was the lowest heightwise, but she didn't care. She saw Larxene give a little smile as Larxene remained in the center.

Larxene was inwardly smiling as she awaited the order to return to her seat. This day actually wasn't too bad. She raised her head as Xemnas dismissed her to her seat. As she arrived there via a Corridor, Xemnas started on the jobs of the day. He wanted Larxene and Quaxa to go on a mission.

Last edited:

Kairy

Quaxa sat by Roxas who had the second shortest seat. She looked up at him. She felt a deep connection with him but didn't know what to make of it. All Quaxa knew was that he resembled someone she used to know...Ven. But Ven was dead...she reminded herself. Quaxa wasn't even sure what the hell she was, even though she was told she was a nobody. No...Nobodys couldnt feel as she remembered Xemnas telling her that. Then how come she felt a connection with Roxas and friendship with Larxene...maybe she was just something different.

As Quaxa looked away from Roxas, Roxas looked at her. She looked so familiar.... he thought, and she was very pretty. Larxene noticed Roxas looking at Quaxa....

"Roxas stop gazing at Quaxa" Larxene laughed as did the other members.

Quaxa looked up at Roxas who was blushing. The two were looking eye to eye. After about ten seconds Roxas changed his atention to Larxene.

"So how was Axel last night Larxene" Roxas retaliated. All the members laughed even Quaxa but just a little not trying to show Larxene.

Xemnas got mad as all the other members directed their attention to Larxene and Roxas.

"LARXENE ROXAS" he yelled in a hateful tone. The room went quiet. Pissing Xemnas off was not a good thing to do.

Xemnas smiled lightly. He liked having that power over everyone.

Nobody showed any emotion except for Quaxa who gave him a dirty look. Quaxa didn't really like Xemnas that much. She just had a bad feeling about him. But the organization was a stepping stone to finding out the truth about her past.

Xemnas half looked at Quaxa then turned away.

"for that inconvienence everyone will now have double missions" Xemnas said in a cold harsh tone. nobody said anything.

"Ok Now Larxene and Quaxa you will be going to twightlight town, just kill as many heartless as possible, with our new keyblade bearer it shouldn't take that long, and I want you both to inflitrate a mansion and report any unusual activity"Xemnas explained.

Larxene was confused "why are we inflitrating a mansion, like whats the point"

Xemnas was pissed, what gave her right to ask him questions. He gave Larxena dirty look, suprisingly she found the courage to give her sadistic smile.

"the point is not your concern" Xemnas said in a cool and deadly voice that immediatly stopped Larxene from smiling.

Why was Larxene afraid of Xemnas? Quaxa thought. Why was everyone afraid of Xemnas? Quaxa wasn't afraid. She wanted him to know that.

"ok next-" Xemnas began.

Quaxa cut him off. "actually sir the point is our concern, what unusual activity are we looking for exactly"

Everyone's eyes were on Quaxa. Larxene smiled. Quaxa was more balsy than she expected. shes amzing....Roxas thought, even he didn't stand up to Xemnas. Axel was laughing to himself.

Quaxa gave Xemnas a colder look than he usually gives. Xemnas was pissed why was she questioning him.

"Number 14 do you have a problem with me"Xemnas said in a deadlier voice. Everyone went quiet. Shit Roxas thought he didn't want Xemnas to hurt her.

Yeah actually she thought. Quaxa didn't care about Xemnas. But she knew he had control over the organization. If he told them to hate her most of them would. She decided to play it smart.

"No I just want to know what I am supposed to look for so I don't screw up anything for the organization"

"I told you unusual activ-"

She caught him off again. Axel was dying... He hated Xemnas and this little girl was giving him an attitude. It was like a treat.

"yes but what specifically, we are going to twighlight town and there is always unsual mishap"

Larxene smiled. She couldn't have asked for a better friend. One who had more guts than she did.

Xemnas grew frustrated. "fourtee-"

She cut him off a third time. " Quaxa"

Xigbar's mouth dropped he wasn't expecting the newcomer to be this bold or talk back at Xemnas for that matter.

Xemnas laughed. Not in a nice way and not something that the other members wanted to hear.

"Fourteen" Xemnas continued... she was pissed giving him a dirty look. "If you question me that means you're questioning the organization, and you don't want to do that"

Nobody expected her to say what she said next.

"But my questions are merely for the best interest of the organization."

Xemnas gave her a cold dark dirty look. He definatly had a problem with her and she had a problem with him. This was going to be interesting Xigabar thought.

Xemnas didnt want to tell the other organization members the reason for going to the mansion... it was because he believed the room of awakening was there. He thought Quaxa could find it.

He knew her past, the past of her somebody, and he knew he was connected her past. Her somebody was Aqua, his "friend," more like his enemy who's heart remained in the room of sleep. but her soul.... it came from another place, which Xemnas believed to be from another room, the room of awakening. If this was true that means Quaxa was born there, and she would have a connection with this room. If xemnas found this room, he would find something to his past which was a lot more complicated than anyone ever knew. Finding out his past would only be the beginning to his plans....

Larxene knew Quaxa was getting on Xemnas's nerves. She knew he was about to kill Quaxa if she didn't say anything.

"Well we better get-"

Xemnas cut her off ignoring her. " The organizations best interest is for you not to ask questions" he told quaxa coldly.

"whatever" Quaxa said brushing him off. They exchanged dirty looks.

"Larxene explain to 14 what it means to go against the organization" Xemnas said still looking at Quaxa who remained just as cold as him. He just wanted to scare her but he needed her for his plans.

Larxene couldn't care less. She hated Xemnas, he was a horrible leader and not good for the organization. "fine could we go on our missions" Larxene said annoyingly.

"Go" Xemnas said in a harsh cold tone still looking at Quaxa.

All the members summoned ther portals and dissapeared. Roxas gave Quaxa one last look, he didn't want to leave her. Axel looked at Roxas and smiled. He knew Roxas had a crush. Even though Roxas was a nobody he wasn't exactly a normal nobody which Axel knew that meant he had feelings. They both dissapeared into darkness.

Quaxa summoned her portal and dissapeared. Larxene summoned her's after only to be held up by Xemnas.

"larxene" xemnas yelled. "If she fails you can kill her"

a**hole Larxene thought. Xemnas was nothing good. She Knew that when she joined the organization. And she would kill herself before she killed her only friend or follow Xemnas's orders.

Larxene gave Xemnas a dirty look. Then dissapeared to go on her mission.

Last edited:

madammina

Xemnas walked back to his room just under the Altar of Naught.

“So, What’s her power?” A surfer voice asked, Xigbar’s voice. Since it was duo missions, Xigbar had stayed behind.

“Magic.” Xemnas said as he rummaged through a cupboard, then glanced through his window at his half way complete Kingdom Hearts. He pulled out a bottle of Cognac and poured himself some in a glass. He poured another and offered it to Xigbar, who accepted it after a moment’s hesitation. “Vexen thinks by using magic she may restore her memories. He also detected a lot of untapped magical potential around her. If whole, her sorcery could have rivaled Maleficent.” He gulped half of the glasses contents then topped off his drink. Quaxa had given him a headache. “She may also have a heart.” Xigbar choked on his own drink after hearing this. He finally got his breathing back under control by activating his ability over space and sending the liquid outside.

“You don’t say.” Xigbar whistled. “Where does Vexen want to test his theory?”

“He’st got a program running now tot pick some back water worlds to practice on.” The two sensed Larxene and Quaxa returning. With a third person.

Back a bit…

Larxene emerged out of her portal to find Quaxa sitting on a bench talking to htree kidns. The leader looked to be about 15 years old with blond hair and light blue eyes. Next to him was a squat kid with black hari wearing a jersey. A girl finished off the group. She was also 15-16 years old with brown hair, green eyes and an orange sun dress.

“QUAXA!” Larxene called out. What was she doing? She might put the entire missionin jeapordy if she continued to fraternize with the locals. Quaxa laughed at something the leader said, then looked up smiling.

“LARXENE! I want you to meed Hayner, Pence, and Olette.” Quaxa gestured to each person as she said their name. “They know where the mansion is. They’ll take us there.”

“And if you can beat Seifer’s gang, even better!” Pence interrupted.

“But what if that just makes them get tougher?” Olette mused. Larxene shrugged.

“We can take them.” She assured the kids. They were kind of cute. Hayner turned toward Quaxa.

“Is your name really Quaxa?” He asked. As Quaxa assented, Hayner shuddered. “That’s an ugly name. We’ll have to think of a good nick name for you.” Quaxa smiled. They were sweet.

“The Mansion?” Larxene butted in testily.

“Right this way!” Olette shouted, and led the way, only stopping to buy some Sea Salt Ice Cream. Larxene was one of the first to accept the treat. Sweets and salt were rationed during the war. In her tiem Sea Salt Ice Crea wasn’t just rare, it was unheard of. As they slurped happily they soon arrived at the large wrought iron gates.

“Thanks guys.” Larxene said, throwing her stick away into the trees. Quaxa looked around before hiding her stick up her sleeve. The three kids waved at them and walked off. Larxene and Quaxa picked the lock and walked into a dilapidated and over run courtyard. Quaxa stopped.

“I’ve been here.” She whispered. Larxene was half way across the small courtyard when Quaxa made this extraordinary pronouncement. She turned as Quaxa spoke again. “I was born here.” Didn’t Vexen say she was born in the mansion at Twilight Town? Larxene returned to Quaxa’s position noting curtains moving in the upper left hand corner of the mansion. It was probably just a draft.

“Come on.” Larxene urged. “We have to go.”

The two entered the cool entryway of the mansion.

“There.” Quaxa said, pointing to a door. “That’s where my armor was.”

CREAK They both heard it. Something upstairs moved. Creeping cautiously to a door, they both summoned their weapons and pushed the door open. A young, blond, girl dressed in a simple white shift sat on the floor drawing frantically . She had a sweet face. At the sound of Larxene’s and Quaxa’s footsteps, she looked up.

“Thank Goodness!” The girl shouted. “I was so alone. Please. I’m looking for him. I woke up in this castle with no memory at all.”

“Castle, what castle?” Larxene asked. “Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you.” Even if they didn’t fight any heartless, this still counted as unusual enough for Xemnas.

“Who’s ‘he’?” Quaxa asked. Wordlessly, the girl held up a picture of Roxas.

note: Due to unexpected circumstances, I will not be able to update this for about a week. I hope you have enjoyed this so far, and I hope to continue when I get back.

Riku Fan1415

A tip: I can't see Xemnas saying "I want you guys to..."
Also, I love the battle of wills between Xemnas and um.....Quaxa (Why'd you make her name be that anyway?) good story :thumbsup:

madammina

Quaxa was the only name that made sense at the time. I'm not that fond of it either. Don't worry, we can always change it or just re-name her later. If we can think of a better one,

Thanks for commenting!

Kairy

"his name is ven" Namine said.

"Ven?" Larxene said. What the F*uck she thought, now this was definatly very strange, the boy in the picture definatly looked like Roxas.

Quaxa was stricken. The girl looked at Quaxa, who even though had her hood on which covered most of her face could tell she had a strange reaction to the sound of that name. "ven...." She said trying to figure out what wasa goin on.

The girl just gave an aimless star. "What's wrong? do you know him? have us seen him?"

Larxene and Quaxa looked at each other. Then quaxa looked back at the girl.

"yes.." Quaxa said slowly. "thats Ven he's...someone i knew long ago, i dont' know where he is, Im not even sure if he's alive" she said looking down.

"Ven looks just like Roxas" Said Larxene who was thinking that this was stranger than usual.

"I have a drawing of a Roxas he also appears in my dreams" the girl gave Larxene the drawing, he looked exactly the same like Ven except there were some minor differences.

Larxene was skeptical, who the hell was this girl? she thought. and why did Roxas look so much like Ven?

"who are-" the girl cut her off.

"Namine"

"Namine?" Larxene questioned with a dirty look.

"you're a nobody?" Larxene asked sensing that she was.

"yes like you guys" namine said Knowingly. "but somewhat different, i guess" she added.

"how did you know about nobodies or that we were nobodies?"

"Just Kind of sensed it" Namine said as she thought about what she wanted to draw next."and ive always known about them"

"so you have memories" Larxene asked.

"No just dreams"

Larxene and Quaxa looked at each other exhanging strange looks. what? she didnt have memories than how did she know about them, this was strange.

"why are you here? and what exactly did this castle look like that you were born in" Quaxa asked wondering if she knew anything about the mansion.

"the castle had alot of white walls and it...well it just didn't seem right to stay there so I left and came here...this mansion just felt like a home"

Larxene wondered...if she was born in castle oblivion then did she know anything about the organization?

"do you know about the org-" She cut Larxene off again. This was getting very annoying.

"the organization is it?" Larxene nodded.

"i dreamed about an organization...they were one of the reasons I left the castle because I dream they were doing bad things and they were coming....are you two apart of it?" She asked having a feeling they were.

"yes we are and they are not...bad" she said trying to believe herself, she had doubts about the organization but right now they seemed alright well except for Xemnas which was one of the main reason for her doubts.

Larxene was mad,as much as she hated the way the organization was run their intentions werent bad. "you don't know anything about the organization and we arent bad"

Namine just brushed it off. She didn't like conflict and she wanted to make friends. "I don't know I just felt that way."

"you dont feel anything so how would you know" Said Larxene in a somewhat angry tone.

Namine brushed it off again trying hard not to give a dirty look.

Quaxa interviened. what the hell was Larxenes problem? "Larxene she doesnt even know about the organization she just had doubts, right?" Quaxa said in the nicest way possible. Larxene was her friend and she didn't want to seem like she was telling her off, just trying to explain. Larxene just brushed it off with somewhat of an annoyed stare.

"right... but maybe they do good things"

"they do good things, they took me in right after I became a nobody" Larxene said in a someone hateful tone, but then again she was almost never that nice.

"oh...ok" Namine said a sweetful tone.

Larxene was mad. She just didn't like this girl she seem connected to the enemy but she wasnt exactly sure why. But she really couldnt express hatred toward her as she didnt really know much about her and only that she was some odd entity. She was about to ask her more questions about her past but Namine spoke before she had the chance.

"so what are you doing here?" Namine said trying to switch the subject feeling the tension Larxene was giving her.

"well we were sent to look for something unusual and we found it" Quaxa laughed trying to change the mood.

"what?" Namine asked innocently.

"You" Quaxa laughed in a friendly tone of course. "do you want to come with us, maybe youll find out more about you past?"

"we already have enough members Xemnas will be pissed if we only found another recruit"

Larxene still seemed pissed. Why was she so mad? Quaxa thought. It wasnt like she exactly loved the organization, why was she taking what the girl said so much to heart?

"We'll she isnt exactly what we had in mind but Namine is well something to say the least and maybe she could really help the organization"

Namine just smiled at them not knowing what to say...

"excuse us for one sec" larxene said.

She took Quaxa aside. Namine just sat and started to color again, someone popped in her mind from one of her dreams.

"Why do want to take her with us I have a feeling she is connected to the enemy" Larxene said in a disturbed tone.

"Larxene don't you think it's wierd how she knows about Ven and Roxas, and how she see's these people in her dreams"

"yeah but...."

"and maybe she knows something about my past she did know about Ven and maybe she can help the organization out"

"maybe, maybe until she stabs us in the back"

Quaxa was confused "how was she going to stab us in the back?"

"she maybe connected to...our enemy"

"you said that who are you talking about...the heartless?"

"No" larxene was stuck she had to tell Quaxa about sora.

"Sora..."

Sora...Quaxa thought why did that name sound so familiar. She felt like she knew him.

"who-"

"hes roxas's somebody and he the chosen keyblade wielder of light"

"so whats wrong with him? Im a keyblade wielder." She was confused...why was Sora a threat? wasn't it good to be a wielder?

"its not like that see keyblade wielders who are somebodies protect peace and balance among the worlds which is fine but intereferes with our plans"

"what our plans- they are just to kill heartless right?" Said quaxa who had a feeling it was something muc more.

"not exactly" Larxene was confused on what Quaxa was thinking, she didnt know how she was about to react.

"We want to fill kingdom hearts to become full beings"

"whats wrong with being just a nobody" asked Quaxa who didnt understand.

"whats wrong- we are nothing! and we dont have a heart"

"who said that we needed one anyways...."

"well don't you want to feel..." Larxene asked, didn't quaxa feel the same emptiness she did?

"i do feel, just like our friendship you have to feel that!"

"I do but its not real"

Quaxa was confused....what the hell they were friends but they weren't actuall friends? and What was up with the wielder of the Light or Roxas's sombody Sora why was he their enemy.

"i don't know whats going on but I don't think I like it. You are saying a keyblade wielder, the wielder to light is against the organization who wants to fill kingdom hearts to become full beings, and you are saying that our friendship isnt even real...I know nobodies cant feel but we at least you have to feel a little something...just like light and darkness, even if there is darkness there is always some light...." Quaxa stopped Larxene gave a wierd look..."even if there is darkness there is some light" she thought, who told her that? was it Ven? She decided to think about it later, there was so many unanswered questions.

She continued.."so maybe it's the same aspect for nobodies, we are still something and even in the deepest emptyness of ourselves we feel something...maybe were connected to our hearts even just a little"

Larxene was confused, but Quaxa did have a point.
Larxene and Quaxa didn't say anything to each other for a long minute, they both wondered, there were just too many mysteries.

Quaxa frowned "there is just to many maybes" she finally said. Quaxa still didnt understand about the wielder of light, if he was Roxas's somebody what was the problem?

" I don't get it." Quaxa said, Larxene looked at here giving somewhat of a worried look, she felt like she was about lose Quaxa as a friend. " Look about the whole friendship thing maybe it is real I just don't know"

"No I know, its strange...I know how I feel towards you and I know I'm your friend and I think you know it too, but thats not what im mainly confused about"

Larxen gave her an even more strange worried look.

"What is the deal with Sora, i just feel like there is something your leaving out, I mean as a keyblade wielder doesn't he want to destroy heartless, at least I think thats what he would want and would he want to help us....why are nobodies bad and if he's a wielder of light which I still don't get but it sounds like he would want to do good, so why are we seen as bad?"

Larxene was stunned but she had to tell Quaxa the truth. "Well-" before she was about to go on she was again cut off by Namine who was really starting to piss her off. Larxene and Quaxa turned their heads.

"sorry" Namine apologized before she said anything. Quaxa looked at Larxene and gave her the look to let it go.

"yes" Quaxa said giving Namine a smile.

Namine held up a picture of a girl with purple hair... Larxene and Quaxa looked at each other and then back at Namine.

"do you know her?"

"yes...." Quaxa said slowly. Quaxa took off her hood, which stunned Namine.

"That girl is me"

Now Namine was definatly connected with her. Quaxa gave Larxene a look- which meant that she was definatly coming a long with. Larxene rolled her eyes.

"Ok" she said annoyingly.

Quaxa gave a reasurring smile.
"I think you should come with us...you don't-"

"no! I want too, I want to find these people that I see and I think you may know them" Namine said Cheerfully!

Quaxa gave another smile. "good cause I think you can help me too"

"great.." Said Larxene annoyed.

"lets go!" said Namine happily. Even though she had a bad feeling about the organization maybe they werent bad, just like Larxene said who definatly did not like her and made it apparent.

"oh but before we do what are you names?"

"Larxene" Larxene said quicly holding up her one finger while folding her arms and looking to the side.

"Im Quaxa" quaxa laughed, holding out a hand. They shook hands. Larxene rolled her eyes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back