• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones (AU Kingdom Hearts One-Shot Files

I really liked that story. So, Aqua used her Keyblade to unlock Terra's memories in his heart. For a second there, it almost sounded as if she was killing him with her Keyblade. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

A

Azrael

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones (AU Kingdom Hearts One-Shot Files

I really liked that story. So, Aqua used her Keyblade to unlock Terra's memories in his heart. For a second there, it almost sounded as if she was killing him with her Keyblade. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Thank you again although I edited it to be a bit more longer if you can see so it can include the lost memories

INCALORA

Ziz respect man! You have a real talent for composing stories.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards

Okay, I just read the updated version, and it was a lot better. I'm glad you put the memories Terra was seeing in the story because the ending didn't seemed finished in the first version. The only reall problem I had was the color of the text; I had to highlight it just to read it because it was so light. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

D

Deleted member 74488

Wow. Your a really good writer :D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Using the Keyblade to unlock Terra's memories. I like that. Your writing is wonderful :3. I should read more, since it's my first time reading your writing.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards

Hooray!! You're reposting this story!! Out of all your stories, this one is my favorite, and I really like the fact that you're posting it in short segments and not one really long story, It makes it easier to read in my mind. Great job again, and I look forwardd to more.

A

Azrael

-----------

Author's Note:
Le Mort de Riku took me almost more than two weeks to plan and write this so I will write each scene as a one shot chapter to a larger story. I hope all of you will understand my intentions behind this and review as always. I also had to make some changes in the personalities of the characters namely Dizu from the antagonist to merely an observer.
----------

La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones
(AU Infinities)

Title:
An Enigmatic Man's Soliloquy (Le Mort de Riku remake)

Author:
Ziz

Beta Reader:
None

Plot Summary:
The words of Ansem the Wise's younger brother, not given a name as of yet, concerning the Hero of Darkness Miyano Riku and his fate.
----------

"Just look at him," said a deep, mysterious voice coming from a man dressed in black and red, the colors of the robe which appeared to look like bandages that covered his body. This enigmatic man was leaning againist the rails of his private quarter's balcony in the castle of Hollow Bastion. He was accompanied by no one except for the darkness that he embraced as he dreamt images of a certain silver haired Keybearer. The silver haired man, dressed in his battle armor, floated up in the air holding two robbers by "He is so sleek and so powerful for one of his age."

Another image of the silver haired warrior appeared in the confines of the enigmatic stranger's mind. "He appears to be so beautiful." The silver haired man in the image held a burning passenger jet from crashing into the airport. Tens of thousands of onlookers down below and above cheer on the silver haired Keybearer as he lands the plane safely. "Like some great golden deity made flesh that fell from the skys as a gift from Minerva herself. Of course any sensible deity would demand absolute obedience in return for his favor."

He paused for a moment.

"But noo...our Hero of Darkness, as the commoners of the Radiant Garden prefer to name him as, prefers to protect us with no strings attached." The silver haired warrior was unique among most of his contemporaries in that he proved to be a true hero. The warrior had such tremendous power that by the bend of his will, he can force people to bow down to him and use the people as servants. He was different in that he preferred to serve the commoners rather then they, who were used to servitude themselves, serve him. They wished to honor the many so-called deeds he did for the Radiant Garden and the universe by making him a deity to be worshipped but he refused. "They treated him like a god anyways despite his wishes not to."

Another image popped up in the engimatic man in red and black's mind. The silver haired warrior was like the previous set of images still the main focus of it. But instead of doing a heroic act like saving a nest of helpless Chocobo chicks from a pack of rabid wolves or rescueing a baby from a fire in an apartment complex, but it was quite the opposite of any heroic act. He laid there wielding a blood-stained sword in the appearance similiar in design of that of a giant house key watching with glimmering yellow eyes filled with hate at a dead body. "You are not worthy of this praise by the people."

"They honor and worship you like mindless sheep although I can not blame them for not knowing what had happened when you murdered my son fifteen years ago." The memories of the Falsebound Kingdom incident was still fresh in his mind as he remembered going to East High in his Gummi Ship, disguised as a corporate jet. "The police swarmed the burning building that was once my factory when I had arrived. Parademics came out of the ruins carrying my son's body." No one was able to come up with any people who would be responsible for the attack and blamed them on out of worlders since they claimed that their world was a de facto utopia.

The very fact that the masses of Radiant Garden would worship a man brought out of the Realm of Darkness disgusted him. His dead older brother Ansem would turn in his grave if he knew that the public worshipped the man who helped Xehanort almost take over the universe. Despite the many attacks by his opponents when criticizing Riku, the enigmatic man was no bigot of people of darkness. He was much unlike Ansem whom he knew from personal experience had an extreme loathing of the Nobodies.

"Humph," The man scoffed while looking over at the images thought up by himself. "Enjoy your reign as you can, Miyano Riku." The enigmatic man in the red and black robes continued to watch slide after slide of the silver haired warrior in black armor slaughter Heartless enemy one after the other while the commoners cheer him on, "No one lasts forever."

"For as surely as the dark shadows of nightfall follows the radiant light of day, there will come a time in the future where you must die." Over in the distance at the horizon, the first vestiges of dawn had alway. "That moment in the meanwhile can only be a dream within the confines of my mind and I must contnue on with my life despite the injuries you inflicted upon me. But if anything at all comes to my world that is looking to fight you and appears to be more than a match for you, I will not stop it in killing you. I will be more than glad to help this potential adversary to kill you."
----------

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

As it stands right now I LOVE it. <3 Dizu... who was his son though?

A

Azrael

As it stands right now I LOVE it. <3 Dizu... who was his son though?

(sighs) I did mention this to you Mina, who do you think from the KH canon would be Dizu's son and by default Ansem's nephew.

madammina

You did?

I'm drawing a blank, sorry.

madammina

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ANyway.. are you updating this post or is it finished?

and will you tell Le Mort with little ficlets from each characters PoV?

A

Azrael

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ANyway.. are you updating this post or is it finished?

and will you tell Le Mort with little ficlets from each characters PoV?

Indeed Madamoiselle, you are correct in your guess.

I haven't intended to have first person narratives in the eyes of each character although your idea seems to be better.

And I am finished with that ficlet. This is just one of the many in the Final Mix of Le Mort.

madammina

first person is hard to do and make it good. If you are more comfortable with multiple PoV (I am) don't worry about it.
I can't WAIT for the rest of the final mix! May you tell me who is next? (Dang, I need to get you those names, don't I.)

A

Azrael

first person is hard to do and make it good. If you are more comfortable with multiple PoV (I am) don't worry about it.
I can't WAIT for the rest of the final mix! May you tell me who is next? (Dang, I need to get you those names, don't I.)

First person is difficult for me especially with canon characters although I can do it.

The other children you can provide me the names right now if you wish.

The next shot will involve some members of the Miyano family (Riku).

Maybe in the future, It's a Wonderful World cameo.

madammina

Alexis (boy or girl defender of the people)
Darya (girl, upholder of the good)
Nikolai (boy, victory of the people)

A

Azrael

Alexis (boy or girl defender of the people)
Darya (girl, upholder of the good)
Nikolai (boy, victory of the people)

Names approved for canonization.

Canonization complete.

madammina

They're all russian, but I tried to make them all different. I thought you might like Nikolai (from GTA4)

A

Azrael

They're all russian, but I tried to make them all different. I thought you might like Nikolai (from GTA4)

I certainly do approve of Nikolai.

Thank you Mina! :embarassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back