• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: La Compilation l It's A Not So Wonderful World AU Infinities

No, not really. That would not be fun for me, would it? xD

D

Deleted member 74488

All that work cannot end like that :D

A

Azrael

But it will not end like that. RiKai man ftw

D

Deleted member 74488

Lol of course...

A

Azrael

Re: La Compilation l It's A Not So Wonderful Universe AU Infinities

----------

Author's Note:
Of course this is a repost of a scene starring Amos Slade searching around the forests for his dog Copper only to meet an enigmatic man in armor. This is a sequel to a bunch of unwritten prequels. Read and review!
----------

La Compilation de Histoires Reinos Corazones
(AU Infinities)

Title:
Redneck Brawlin' The Knight (Le Mort de Riku remake)

Author:
Ziz

Beta Reader:
None

Plot Summary:
What if Amos Slade had a brief battle with the Enigmatic Knight?
----------

Out of all the places that they had to move, the old hunter Amos Slade had been forced off his old hunting grounds near the Great Maw out to the arid, desolate woodlands beyond the city of the Radiant Garden. The old hunter had been forcibly persuaded by the Assassins, intelligence agents and secret police in the service of KenjaTech Industries toforce him to sell off the land or else. Of course he was given compensation in the amount of ten thousand munny and new lands in the Borderlands at the verge of the world's edge, although these lands were not exactly populated with the wild Chocobos that he was accustomed to hunting back in the old Great Maw.

At least that old woman who always gave him problems back in the Great Maw didn't move with him.

To tell you the truth, Slade did not like the vibe being given off by the land especially since he heard many rumors by the Garden locals when he goes selling off the Chocobo meat in the Market of rumors that wild, mythological creatures such as the Bahamut laid dormant there.

It was not that ol' Amos Slade was actually frightened of venturing out to the Borderlands of the Radiant Garden. He had been exploring unknown and distant worlds for the past several decades of his life as a hunter. This was the way he made a decent living for himself and his do. It had only been not more than a month since he moved here and assured himself that he get accustomed to the land.

Now out of all things, Slade had to deal with the fact that the young hound puppy that he owned, named Copper, had gone off to the woods chasing after a wild Moogle out of all creatures. The old hunter muttered a profanity under his breath and returned back to the porch of his cabin within a few minutes to sit on the steps. He assumed that the puppy, despite being slightly dim-witted for one of his breed, would be smart enough to know that he wouldn't last too long in those savage woods especially since it was twelve o'clock at night, the time that the Lord of the Sky and King of the Bahamuts, the Ziz would appear.

"Copper?" Slade asked looking around the grasslands; his hands continued to hold a tight grip to his hunting rifle. The old hunter turned around after hearing a loud rustling sound from the grass behind him yet there was nothing there hiding. It only turned out to be just his mind playing tricks on him and Slade laughed nervously. "Place is giving' me the frickin' creeps. If it weren't for the two thousand munny that I paid for that mangy mutt from the pound, I would've stayed here."

Plus he didn't want to admit that despite the puppy often giving him trouble back at his old property, he did love him...almost to the point of treating like the son he never had. Ever since his old dog Chief had passed away several months ago, he began treating Copper with more respect and brought it outside the doghouse to take part in some hunting.

"Where did that damn dog run to this time?" Slade did not even notice the shadow rose from its hiding spot in the grass. It loomed over him glaring at the old hunter with its scarlet eyes at first. The enigmatic knight in armor stumbled towards the hunter breathing in and out. He took out an enormous key-like weapon and raised it high up in the air above the hunter's head. "Mother of...” He saw the armored warrior in front of him and quickly aimed for the head. Slade fired a musket ball at him and there was a loud explosion pushing back the hunter.

The smoke soon dissipated within a matter of milliseconds and the enigmatic knight's armor, aside from the circular hole in the helmet's eye visor remained completely undamaged. Amos to put in simply pissing his pants as he gazed into the blood-shot eye of the warrior. He had never seen someone whose eyes glowed yellow before, not since his old world had been destroyed. They frightened him deeply, it was like staring onto the Devil himself.

The knight roared in anger and jumped up in the air raising his weapon up high ready to strike him down. In a desperate move, Slade aimed his musket at the knight and fired a loud round which exploded as soon as it made contact. It did not faze the knight at all and he slammed the blade of his sword onto the old hunter's head immediately killing him.

"Pathetic rural peasant thought that his little firecracker of his could do any damage to my magical armor. It gives me more reason to destroy this world and free it from the corrupting darkness."
----------

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t

Hooray, you've gone back to Le Mort de Riku!!! This is my favorite story out of all of them so far. The only problem I have is the color of the text. It is way too light; I had to highlight the text just to read it. Other than that, everything else was great. Great job again, and I look forward to more.

A

Azrael

Hooray, you've gone back to Le Mort de Riku!!! This is my favorite story out of all of them so far. The only problem I have is the color of the text. It is way too light; I had to highlight the text just to read it. Other than that, everything else was great. Great job again, and I look forward to more.

For now, I'll stick to the Le Mort de Riku alternate universe

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Kill Namine. Anything where Namine dies is good. KILL! KILL! KILL!

Muse

you look atrocious

Nice. You really enjoy killing characters in your one shots, don't you? Namine, Sora, Amos, Riku...

Can't really criticize grammar, spelling, or anything like that. It all looks alright to me. ;) Good job.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

love your stories man!
i wish i could come up with all these ideas
mine are spontaneous and rare lol

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

but yours, Ziz, are well-executed

A

Azrael

but yours, Ziz, are well-executed

Yours are too but funny while mines are just angsty, by the way another KH hero of my fabrication is sitting lonely without any reviews. (coughs down the section)

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

touche
and I saw your Mercenary and The Princess thing =)

A

Azrael

Thanks!

For Madammina and all the fan(girls) of the Le Mort de Riku alternate universe featured in La Compilation, the eventual addition will be of Kelsie and Riku's son with Neku, Beat or Joshua from the World Ends With You cameoing as guests.

(Thread bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back