• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight/Limit Form Render + New Keyblades- High Quality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo_Tom64

Wow :drool: This makes me wish that this game would get an European release even more than I already want it to :sad:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
You know it's too bad both of the new keyblades SUCK.
The Roxas one increases your chances of going into Anti-Form, and the Heartless one automatically equips EXP 0.
Do you know the attack and magic stats for both the keyblades Dogen? Eh, been wanting to know.

Azerty

The Mushroom keyblade is my favorite one. I would just love to bash Xemnas with such a funny looking keyblade. :toungesmile:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Do you know the attack and magic stats for both the keyblades Dogen? Eh, been wanting to know.

No. Haven't gotten them yet XD you can ask Xaldin though. He's the one who told me how bad the keyblades suck =(

I'm sure they're kinda strong, they just have the stupidest side effects =/ WHO WANTS EXP 0 EQUIPPED? HONESTLY.

Azerty

I'm sure they're kinda strong, they just have the stupidest side effects =/ WHO WANTS EXP 0 EQUIPPED? HONESTLY.

Well, I thought that the Sweet Memories keyblade sucked at first, but it did help me level up Valor Form. Every weakness has a strength. :toungesmile:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
If it's really strong, then it won't matter when you're level 99. But it is sort of a waste.

Nomura wouldn't bother making a keyblade overally better than Ultima Weapon =/

Well, I thought that the Sweet Memories keyblade sucked at first, but it did help me level up Valor Form. Every weakness has a strength.

Not leveling up is a strength?

jkoz

Hey, so the renders are cool and all, but where's the tool that snatched these? I wanna get some myself.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Hey, so the renders are cool and all, but where's the tool that snatched these? I wanna get some myself.

You'd have to hack into the ISO and retrieve the 3D renders yourself =/

Depends on how you look at the situation. It gives you even more of a challenge.

Sorry.
Battling the Enigmatic Soldier at lvl 1 in Critical Mode is not my idea of a fun time.

Oblivionite

Wow I've been trying to draw a Orginization Keyblade for a while now..the one Roxas gives you doesn't look bad at all. =P

jkoz

You'd have to hack into the ISO and retrieve the 3D renders yourself =/

There were compiled programs that were able to read the KH files for the first game; evidently the program for the second game is out, was just wondering if anyone knew where it was at. I forget the website where the first one was at, I really wish I remembered right now.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Then use Limits and stuff like that guy did in the video.

You don't get limits unless you level up.

There were compiled programs that were able to read the KH files for the first game; evidently the program for the second game is out, was just wondering if anyone knew where it was at. I forget the website where the first one was at, I really wish I remembered right now.

I think it was called KH Edit...

jkoz

You don't get limits unless you level up.

I think it was called KH Edit...

Actually I finally found it after tunelling through a ton of sites....

yaz0r's blog

KH2Dumper to dump the info and the Modelviewer to view the models.

Gonna go do this now :)

A

aaronindhouse

actually those keyblades are the ingame models, its just that you dont get to see them in their full glory in the game. plus the detail is all in the textures, so the models dont slow down the game at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back