• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight/Limit Form Render + New Keyblades- High Quality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
Roxas' Keyblade looks like Xigbar's sniper rifle. It has the same design. o-o

OMFG the Keyblade of the Knight pwnz. Plus, I think you can fight him whenever you want. ;-;

Khaston

Sora and Knight look like they're about to fly away.

Roxas keyblade is very nobodyish, I prefer the Org XIII blade, esspecially the detail above the handle.

D

Deleted member 36435

I like the Roxas one, to bad it doesn't look like that in-game.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah, lots less detail, watch the first knight video where the guy gets pwned in like 1 second. And you'll see what I mean.

I

The Show Must Go On
Limit form brings back so many memories! And I couldn't resist saying 'Awww' when I saw the mushroom Keyblade... The mushrooms are so cute!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
HOLYSH--

I almost just died right there. :/ The keyblade you get for beating Roxas looks both powerful, and stylish. XD I'd so rock that, lol. XD Sora looks cool, in Limit form. :D And the Knights, how can you forget how awesome they are. XD Thanks for posting these. ^.^;

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
His limit form clothing looks better than his regular clothing. Why couldn't they just let him have that outfit instead of more black? His black outfit just has this dull look to it.

Puck

^The Mushroom blade does look awesome.

Puck

Yep. ^^ Who says mushrooms aren't good for you? Mushrooms will save the world one day.
I know they make a pizza taste very good. Heck, they even make pasta taste good. And now they make Keyblades look cool. They might be better than the Moogles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back