• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight/Limit Form Render + New Keyblades- High Quality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Whats the name of the Roxas Keyblade? And the Knight's Keyblade is badass.

Xayn

I love the new limit form outfit. They shoulda made that outfit his original clothes in the game n.n
And I just love the mushroom keyblade - soo cute! I bet it enhances magic a lot.

CloudKozy

Absolutely love the mushroom blade!, Roxas's is okay, it'll take some time to get used too. now the Knight's blade is freaking sweet, was my favorite until the mushroom one, lol, those two would look great together

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
^^ The mushroom blade is just...cute. Not as in "OMG KAWAII" cute, but it doesn't feel as sinister. You can really tell that there's a lot of love for the Mushrooms in the series by looking at that Keyblade. Go Nomura. You can conquer your Mushroom addiction with a totally awesome Keyblade.

(Conquered.)

CloudKozy

lol i think it's perfect for KH, i mean not only does have that cute disney sorta feeling, but it's dark, and well...heartless. i really hope we get FM+ in the states, so i can aquire the keyblade. Do we know the names of the two blades yet?

CloudKozy

lol they would think it was pointless now that we have a render of them. but still, somebody should know by now.

GeneralCobb

Sorry. Battling the Enigmatic Soldier at lvl 1 in Critical Mode is not my idea of a fun time.[/QUOTE said:
You don't get the keyblade until after Roxas fight right, so wouldn't you already be pretty strong. Or does it drain the EXP you already have.

shadow_soraxiii

i think sora's vblack suit was to reflect the darker tone of the story...compare the stories in each game...sure riku went to drakness in KH one, but KH II is darker overall

cyborobin

Does anyone know what the Roxas Keyblade is called? I know the XIII Mushroom one is called Winner's Proof, but that is all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back