• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Yurai

Actually, information coming from your bum is the most important information of all. Did it talk to you or did it write it down on a piece of paper.

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont have a camera or scanner and i know its real im seeing the official copy right
now online and it looks exatcly the same except in mines theres no jap anywhere
on the box or game

Cl0ud

I got kh2 fm+ completely in english even the voices and cover art
my cuz got it for me at eBay

well you're probably playing the KH2fm,not reCOM,because in the KH2FM side,yeah the voices are english,if you're playing the reCOM side,they're in japanese,if they are in english,ywe know you're lying because you're a noob( its natural for foromers not to trust n00bs saying random unbelievable things, they havent even done english voice overs for reCOM,because there are no current plans for releasing it here,so why waste money on viceovers)

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
KH re com doesnt have any jap but it has english subs and words but no voices in eng or jap
but kh2fm has every single word in english including voices

Cl0ud

well to prove your point(which we already know you're a fake), how'd you play it, like normal,just put it in your PS2,or PS3?

Soraox

Nejiguy no one believes u know and saying u dont have a camara and a scaner is just a cover up probably and if u really want to prove u have it then buy a camara and go take a picture of it

Cl0ud

All i want to know is if all he did was pop it into his PS2 or PS3 and just play it right away,that'll let me know if he's lying or not,which he is becasue reCOM has jp voice overs(there no option),Sqenix didnt even get around to picking english voice overs or making english subs.

CloudKozy

okay we all know that nejiguy is a noobish liar, so maybe if we ignored him he'll go away. anyways, so was it a keyblade that he got, or something else?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
PEOPLE.

WE HAVE TO WONDER. . .

What did Sora get for beating this insane-o boss?

I know that he gets an Extra Drive Gauge (Video confirms this; Sora has Nine in the aftermath.)

But, from what I see, it's either a Keyblade (Doubt it), or some kind of ability.

Also, nejiguy is lying. Shut up about it already.

DOUBLE EDIT:

He got a CROWN.

PEOPLE.

Look at Sora's head in the Hall Of The Cornerstone. HE'S WEARING A CROWN.

I'm not sure if it's from Mr. McKnight, but it might be. . .

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Get back on topic people. Its basically turning to a spam topic.

Or I'm going to close the topic.

:D

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
It's not a Keyblade...why would they hide what it looks like?

Wait a second!!

It reminds me of a Form Get Bonus...y'know, like when you get Wisdom after Disney Castle! (Doubtful, but a thought!)

I'm still leaning on a useless trophy item, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back