• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Offtopic: Level 75 with Ultima Weapon. I got seriously lucky, though; he didn't cast Heartless Angel every freaking second that time. (First tried him at Lv 65, kept getting him down to 5 bars and losing.)

On topic: At least you can fight the Knight multiple times...but what if they'd put all 3 Knights in the game as secret bosses?

Soraox

yeah that would awesome facing all three kngihts really really really uber hard but awesome and i never faced sephiroth but i did get fenir cause my friend allowed me to copy his data since my data got delete and his sora was 99 and he basically did everything but now im doing the game over just so i can face sephiroth

keybaldeslinger1

sephiroth is the best fight in kh2 im trying him on prud lvl 60 with obvlivion and i get him down all the way till he starts shooting those darkness balls at me....... yes fighting all three knights would be completely insane to do but fun all the same

Nobodie'sNobody

yeah i fought him once at an early level but he wooped me so i lvled to 99 and maxed out my def before i tried again and wooped him... but i was on standard so that could be why. but about the whole Axel using keblades thing, yeah that makes sense, but what if his keyblade is an actual blade? like not the kind that sora uses, cause if you notice he is always holding on to it and never disappears so maybe it is different and that's why Axel can't use it. but anyway i just found a theory that i like so i'll keep on trying to prove it no matter how false it is!!!!!

keybaldeslinger1

if axel could use a keyblade why does he se the chakrams????? the keyblade has got to be more powerful than those chakrams......... do the other two knights have the same color as the ES or different colors

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hey does anybody know what that wierd thing you get after beating the E.S. is? It's like some wierd orb with a keyblade symbol on it. What is that thing?

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
yep, everyone's clueless. well there are many theories (including my own) but we obviously dont no for sure. But did anyone traslate the description of it or does it even have one? u appearntly get an Organization XIII one too. Wonder wat that is and how u get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back