• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

I have no clue,maybe it's a keyblad ability upgrade,or something,i want to know what that symbol stands for,i;ve never seen it,or remember it

Cl0ud

nejiguy we don't believe you seeing how you ignored everyone else's post askinng for proof and ways you started up the PS2, now don't let me get the n00bbegone spray.
Back to topic.
oh proof of connection,hmm,what does it do?Or its description,most time description of items that are story related are good clues

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
The thing you get from him was called "Proof of Connection".
sry TSS for spamming.

Yeah...that'll be common knowledge in short order. xD It's one of the reasons why I'm inclined to think UTI (useless trophy item.) I just thought it was strange how it was sorta Drive Form-shaped.

*follows suit* Sorry for spamming, TSS.

Last edited:

Essence

First things first

I don't think anyone in the series dies in the same sense that we as non-KH humans believe. They simply...fade into little more than fond memories.

Or, in the case of everyone besides Axel, total Keyblade toast with a side of storyline jam.

Freaking hilarious. Oh yeah and Neji... you shall be called botard and you shall get me melons.

And I swear on my life I'm not wearing pants right now.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
TSS, I laugh at that entry, seeing as how Sora WON that fight (well, obviously...) I'm betting the entry shows up if you lose, but anyway...if the player wins against ES...I wonder if the entry changes to reflect that.

Awesome shots, though. I wonder why exactly he's right there.

King_of_Hearts

An enigmatic man who appeared in a place connected to Disney Castle. Clad in armour, his mastery of the Keyblade was superior to Sora's.

It this is a true translation, then even though the knight had no keychain on his sword, it is still a keyblade. Intresting considering everyone is refereing to the ones with keychains as being keyblades.

The 14th Order

Anyways, found some more info.

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/3909/pic0057ud3.jpg

He seems to be the right of Xehanort:

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/3444/pic0056gu3.jpg

DON DON DON!!!!

(I don't know why I did that. xD)

He is to the right of Xehanort because they are connected. Doesn't really tell us anything new, except for the first pic, if someone could translate it, it MIGHT prove to be useful info.

EDIT:
An enigmatic man who appeared in a place connected to Disney Castle. Clad in armour, his mastery of the Keyblade was superior to Sora's.

Is this a correct translation? If so, then It doesn't prove to be that useful.

Last edited:

Cl0ud

TSS, I laugh at that entry, seeing as how Sora WON that fight (well, obviously...) I'm betting the entry shows up if you lose, but anyway...if the player wins against ES...I wonder if the entry changes to reflect that.

Awesome shots, though. I wonder why exactly he's right there.
Its impossible to get a bio from someone you lose to,becasue if you lose,they dont show up at all,because it doesnt save,it acts as if you never even met them, trust me i've tried to get bios on alot of enemies that killed me,but they dont appear

-Yurai

OH YEAH!!!!! 360 degree view! I think somone said the "Proof of Connection" is an omage to the Proof of Omega in a FF game. Ill go check.
EDIT: waddya know, that was TSS that brought this^^^up.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
It this is a true translation, then even though the knight had no keychain on his sword, it is still a keyblade. Intresting considering everyone is refereing to the ones with keychains as being keyblades.

Jiminy is writing the entries so, you have to remember he might not know any better.

Cl0ud

?HE hates xehanort, and if my theory on the old man taking over the knight's body and changing it,and leaving the ES's essance and sould in the plain,there waiting, is correct,this supports it 100 percent. HE must want his body back,he wants revenge,also,in the ansem reports in KH1,it says that "ansem" cast awaay his body LONG ago,maybe he went for a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back