• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKozy

wait so we get a crown? but i wanted a keyblade. damn! i wish we could have gotten ES's keyblade.

Cl0ud

i already have proof in the beginning of re:com
sora says:
are you serious?

Not the proof i asked for,i specifially asked what did you do when you put the disk in,did you jsut boot it up right away? if you answer that i will be able too tell your honesty,which is going against you at the moment

KingBlade

by sinspire^
i already have proof in the beginning of re:com
sora says:
are you serious?

Get out.

You are spamming. Your not talking about the topic of the thread, you either talk about it or you move yourself along to the next thread and talk about its topic.

And let me, tell you something, we could care less whether you have Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix or not. Point is that you don't have to tell people you do because your showing off and no one likes a show off.

So, get out.

Essence

Owned. Does it make a difference in power or ownership if the keychain is there or not? I remember reading something about it...

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
Not the proof i asked for,i specifially asked what did you do when you put the disk in,did you jsut boot it up right away? if you answer that i will be able too tell your honesty,which is going against you at the moment

No i needed to use my cuzs action replay

Cl0ud

Jimmeny isnt really wrighting the journal anymore,because how would he know who Roxas and friends were at the begining of KH2 when you start off as Sora,Roxas and co are already in the book.

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com

No i needed to use my cuzs action replay to boot it up
and i aint showin off im just trying to say that theres a bootleg
kh2fm which isnt crappy
im just givin u info

Cl0ud

No i needed to use my cuzs action replay

LIE,there is no such action replay at all in existance that works on import games,import movies,yes,games, heck no. The easiest way even possible to play an import game is to ur a chip or swap majic and the kit,you're a lie,we know, shoo shoo,go away, now back to topic

KingBlade

by sinspire^
To nejiguy:

Get out, you are spamming.

Either you talk about the topic of the thread or you get out.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
AWESOME, redness color :toungesmile: well i have to say, im really disappinted that someone beat him , i dont no why, i just am. but i still give huge congrats to GoldCrow. Also, i have a theory about the knights, sry if its completely false but i think there is a small possbility its true. I was wondering wat happens to the memories of perosn who becomes a heartless, thinking about birth of sleep and sora in the pod in CoM. what if the place where u fight ES and where the sercet endings take place is acually an aletnate universe where memroies go? ES could probably be Sora's memories (Proof of Connection) and y he hates Xehanort so much and the nobility and power he holds. The old man could probably be Xehoarnt's memory and well the heartless thing i dunno. plz comment me on wat u think.

also, just a random point, im playing CoM over and i gasped at somehting Axel said, "Sora retained his memories and feelings even as Heartless. Only one other person did that" meaning, Xehornt could be in fact stil alive, as Sora is.

One final note, i didnt see the new secret movie yet beucase i wanted to be surprised if it came out in the Us and when i cleared the preporations, should i watch it now? (i need seriuos help lol :bored: )

Cl0ud

YEAH RIGHT!!!!! I ALWAYS USE MY CUZS ACTION REPLAY TO PLAY MY JAPS IN THIS CASE AN ENGLISH JAP!!!!!!!! do ur research
ill go away now

i did my research,back when i imported KH2 in january 06,and theres even a stickey here about the only way to play import games,Now back to topic

Maybe he doesn't need a keychain in that area,since it was where keyblades were kept and stored based on the secret video,but they seem to all be gone now.Maybe he doesnt need a keycahin because he is a keyblade master,he holds the power of a keyblade himself,or he holds mor power than a keychain and doesnt require one

keybaldeslinger1

twilight93 i just got passed that part in COM also and i wandering who it was your theory sounds good but we wont know till nomura tells........ the reward was bogus should have got something better

bladed asassin

AWESOME, redness color :toungesmile: well i have to say, im really disappinted that someone beat him , i dont no why, i just am. but i still give huge congrats to GoldCrow. Also, i have a theory about the knights, sry if its completely false but i think there is a small possbility its true. I was wondering wat happens to the memories of perosn who becomes a heartless, thinking about birth of sleep and sora in the pod in CoM. what if the place where u fight ES and where the sercet endings take place is acually an aletnate universe where memroies go? ES could probably be Sora's memories (Proof of Connection) and y he hates Xehanort so much and the nobility and power he holds. The old man could probably be Xehoarnt's memory and well the heartless thing i dunno. plz comment me on wat u think.

also, just a random point, im playing CoM over and i gasped at somehting Axel said, "Sora retained his memories and feelings even as Heartless. Only one other person did that" meaning, Xehornt could be in fact stil alive, as Sora is.

One final note, i didnt see the new secret movie yet beucase i wanted to be surprised if it came out in the Us and when i cleared the preporations, should i watch it now? (i need seriuos help lol :bored: )

dude.. this guy has to be right... i could be wrong but at the end of the video it seems that theres another fight... if there is and he or she beat him again the good for you ... somone subb the end of that PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back