• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
fine ill talk about the effin topic i think Xehanort is actually a good guy except after
he lost his memory he walked into the darkness and i also think hes the es {they have the same eyes}

Essence

Or maybe one wasnt given to him like everyone else. Maybe there is more than one way to aquire the keyblade. Like Kairis didnt appear to her like Soras. Maybe thats how he got his. Or he made it... that seems more likely. Look up Chasers in the dictionary.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Well that was a big disappointment. All that hard work to beat him and you just a get a Keyblade and nothing interesting happens. He just goes back to the same way he was before. Bo-ring!

Cl0ud

Yay cavern of remembrance,please say it shows the entire area becasue the last on only showed the first few seconds,then he got killed,lol

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG
magor theory k what if the es is Xehanorts son and bhs and fs are es's aprentices
and es's eyes turn orange and his face is full of hatred for his father because he killed his aprentice and i think baldy is older XEAhnort

KingBlade

by sinspire^
He can stay and comment freely about the topic of the thread. This is not the place to defend the right of word to say you have Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. If, you have it you have it, you don't, you don't. No one is going to tell you other wise.

Shoot, not in my thread. xD

Anyways, please continue on.

Cl0ud

Yeah! i like that one keyblade slinger, i remember that was bought up back when the first secret video of KH2 came up,Chasers,someone who engraves metal,keyblade makers

Essence

A keyblade with a chain shows where it came from. A keyblade without a chain is one that was made by the person who wields it.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
A keyblade with a chain shows where it came from. A keyblade without a chain is one that was made by the person who wields it.

great point, makes sense. It also explains why he can tranform his weapon, hes the one who created it and knows how ot use it to its fullest potental. sora on the other hand was given to him through his heart.

also, the keychain "gives power to the keybalde and shapes its t9o form its power" (it was something like that lol) without it, i guess it shows the look in which the keyblades were orignally made. i cn see in khIII Sora making the decsion to take off the chain, either gain ultiame power or lose it forever :blushing: preesure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back