• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kjingdom Hearts ...ONLINE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Omg..yes! wouldn't it take to long to think up that many keyblades?

Death_Comes

If they made it, I'd play it, well it wouldn't be so much as making all the keyblades as making the accesories that went with it, like they could have different bases and different keychains etc etc. But a little less disney because I don't know how it would look if I was running around with some stupid cartoon character like Pluto. They'd probably have to create an all new story line as well.

Death_Comes

No.. That would be lame, if they made KHOnline they'd really need to have a create a character system. Running around with 12 Soras sounds pretty stupid.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think it's a terrible idea. Kingdom Hearts, to me, does not seem like the type of game which would make a good MMORPG. The FF series, which has one installment separate from the other, worked, but I'm not really comfortable with the idea of an online KH.

And if any of you want to bash me, I have a right to have an opinion.

ilovesora1223

wait i dont get it so the only character u can play is sora right so i would still play it although they would probably have 2 change some things but u never know it could be really good

Shinjuku

Entrapment
No I mean what would you do. Make your own character, and run around with a keyblade all day no just no.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP KHInsider has a built in RPG inferno, it's the closest you'll get to online KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back