• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kjingdom Hearts ...ONLINE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
it would be good if it would be like Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Because you could make you own character, do quests that get ur fame up. and stuff like that, also making ur own keyblade would be great!

Phalinx

I've been supporting this idea since KH1.

I think it's a wonderful idea. Also, since we know there was a Keyblade war, we could have the plotline revolve around that. People could be with light or darkness, wield Keyblades, etc.

Ralixster

That would be cool, but they should have no party members from disney, I mean, can you imagine if you couldnt form a party with other players, I would have mickey in my party but no one wants donald do they

Eternamente926

If it's done well, I'd definitely play it. If it's not done well, I'd probably look into it but pass; if KH were to be a MMORPG it requires high quality to compliment the status of the series as it is... anything less than perfection would be an insult, I'd think lol

n00bfac3

Website
www.myspace.com
This is how I see it.
  • Many keyblades, items, accessories, etc. Along with new patches that come with even more items, keyblades, accesories.
  • Create a character. Dark or light side. Along with other custmoizable attributes.
  • Leveling up. Pending on what side you chose, you will be given the choice of one ability or anything that improves your character over another. Max level 99.
  • Party. Play with others who play online.
  • NPC's. These are characters who would be original to the series. Such as the King, Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc..
  • Stats. Each time you level deposit your stat points into Strength, Magic, etc..
  • Story. The story would have to be one aside from those of the 3 original games.
  • Enemies. Heartless, Nobodies, other people...you get it.
  • PvP. Dark vs. Light..
  • Worlds. All the worlds from previos KH games..maybe a few new ones.
  • Quests. Jiminys Journal would probably have a lot to do with this.

Thats about all I can think of...

Demi_Shock

It would be cool if the Keyblade Wars took place online. I guess that would kinda be like WOW, but a good game, and so much cooler than WOW.

This way, you couldnt really win, but keep having fun.

Edit: Sorry Phalinx, didnt see you posted about that already.

Last edited:

boo_shoe2000

Excelent*saying it like how mr.burns says it*

another characteristic
*choose whether you are a nobody, heartless or human( hero or villain or normal)

Rynjin

It would be cool if the Keyblade Wars took place online. I guess that would kinda be like WOW, but a good game, and so much cooler than WOW.

This way, you couldnt really win, but keep having fun. [/I]

yeah that's what I was thinking make your own character and keyblade
choose light or dark
maybe as summons if you are dark you can summon nobodies or heartless and light could get some cool summons like fromm final fantasy like Bahamut or something
open PvP so you can kill anyone you like with no consequences
and a smooth battle engine like Gunz Online has(everything is real time you can run climb walls,run on walls shoot with a gun or swing a sword or whatever but there is no click on something and sit back and watch,you have to actually dodge bullets and stuff not some stupid sta thing like you need 5o dexterity or whatever to hit something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back