• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nial

Awards
Just a quick mashup:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

omg that's awesome, thank you Shard.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Just a quick mashup:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It is, the new update (or the 3rd Anniversary event) released about 50 people into the wild.

Wish you were here:
Who? The Master?
Nah, the Apocalypse!

So these wielders are Anniversary-related only, or does it have a story reason too? In the latter case I'm tempted to make a "I see soon-to-be dead people" joke on behalf of the player avatar...:p

Nial

Awards
Wish you were here:
Who? The Master?
Nah, the Apocalypse!

So these wielders are Anniversary-related only, or does it have a story reason too? In the latter case I'm tempted to make a "I see soon-to-be dead people" joke on behalf of the player avatar...:p

the one on the rocky desert said something about increasing the level of your bangle, I guess he's referring to the crystal of light one.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
the one on the rocky desert said something about increasing the level of your bangle, I guess he's referring to the crystal of light one.

So these guys and gals are partly taking over NPC roles usually filled by the Moogles?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*reads everyone going crazy about the new update*
*starts going crazy myself*

So Lust has finally made his appearance...
And he is supposed the be the Sixth apprentice, yes? (But wait, didn't Nomura say he's the Master of Masters? Then again, nothing saying he can't be both.)

I of course assume "Rushu" is meant to be Luxu (short for luxuria) so that leaves superbia (pride).
Supe. Super... Superbia doesn't work as well for a name. Could go with Erbia I suppose.

And man. ALL THOSE COATIES!! This is too much to take in

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Episode 0: Attack of the Coaties. ;P

But seriously, what intrigues me most about that picture is that on the left there are 13 coaties, but on the right there are 9.
That is strange. I assume it's foreshadowing the big clash in III but...well, there's 9 there instead of 7. Of course it's possible that 2 will be either be lost or shoved aside (like, 2 characters will die or will just not take part in the fight.)
Either way, the number is probably to throw us off in some way.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
HOLY FXCK THE ONE DAY I DECIDE TO SLEEP IN, AND THE WORLD LITERALLY STARTS ENDING
So lemme be sure I got this straight:
- The 6th's name is revealed to be something like Luxaria, Latin for "lust"
- The 6th has the missing page AND the Goatblade AND PULLS IT ON AVA
- Player got clobbered by Aced
- Player witnessed the actual apocalypse

Holy shit. Just... okay. Wow. That is plot-progressing and awesome and horrifying and really, really dark. Chi just keeps getting better and better.
Just a quick mashup:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
WE'RE JUST TWO LOST SOULD SWIMMING IN A FISH BOWL
YEAR AFTER YEAR
RUNNING OVER THE SAME OLD GROUND
WHAT HAVE WE FOUND, THE SAME OLD FEARS
WISH YOU WERE HERE

sorry, I'm quivering with excitement and this just sent me over the edge 8D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That is strange. I assume it's foreshadowing the big clash in III but...well, there's 9 there instead of 7. Of course it's possible that 2 will be either be lost or shoved aside (like, 2 characters will die or will just not take part in the fight.)
Either way, the number is probably to throw us off in some way.

I would certainly assume it has something to do with the big clash set up for III, although there are indeed several possibilities as to why the numbers are off.

1. The numbers being off is the reason why the actual forging of the X-blade doesn't work in this particular war back in the Chi-era or it results in an unstable prototype like the 2-part thingy in BBS with Ven and Vanitas.
- maybe the numbers being off is actually what causes the shattering of the original X-blade to begin with, as in the unleashed energies being too strong/devastating and that leads to the true KH falling into Darkness.

2. The current day Xehanort is actually wrong about his formula but the numbers shown here are also wrong and the actual correct number is 13 vs 13.

Then again though, the formula numbers as to how an X-blade can be forged should not even be known during the chi-era as during that time the very original X-blade supposedly still exists and if the legends are correct it was the Keyblade War and its consequences which eventually shattered it.
Maybe these 22 persons there will actually be the only survivors of the whole war, with 20 of them each getting one shard of the broken original X-blade while the remaining two are the ones who will lead the reconstruction of the devastated world.

Maybe one should also take note of the fact that both groups are wearing black coats, not just the group of 13 on the left side.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
HOLY FXCK THE ONE DAY I DECIDE TO SLEEP IN, AND THE WORLD LITERALLY STARTS ENDING
So lemme be sure I got this straight:
- The 6th's name is revealed to be something like Luxaria, Latin for "lust"
- The 6th has the missing page AND the Goatblade AND PULLS IT ON AVA
- Player got clobbered by Aced
- Player witnessed the actual apocalypse

Holy shit. Just... okay. Wow. That is plot-progressing and awesome and horrifying and really, really dark. Chi just keeps getting better and better.
Pretty much, the name "Luxu" has been agreed on here, I think. He does have the missing page, his mission is to carry out what's written on it, and he pulls out the goat(?)blade on Ava, who then accuses him of being a traitor after asking what's on the missing page.

Also, the graveyard scene with the floating hearts/rain and the player lying alone in the center actually happens "a few months later" (the game outright says this, in English), and then it flashes to "a few days ago" (also in English) to the confrontation with Aced, who then clobbers the player to the point where they eventually pass out (Ira hangs out and has a spat with Aced, lingers for a bit, and leaves beforehand) and have the dream with the Coaty army (and Kingdom Hearts).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'm thinking the Army of Coaties might just be a way to hide the actual participants in this apparent final clash, tbh. Even as silhouettes, revealing these guys' designs could be a massive spoiler.

Also, the graveyard scene with the floating hearts/rain and the player lying alone in the center actually happens "a few months later" (the game outright says this, in English), and then it flashes to "a few days ago" (also in English) to the confrontation with Aced, who then clobbers the player to the point where they eventually pass out (Ira hangs out and has a spat with Aced, lingers for a bit, and leaves beforehand) and have the dream with the Coaty army (and Kingdom Hearts).
Sheesh, Aced sure has a penchant for beating the hell out of everyone he meets. So do we know why he decided to pick a fight with the player?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, refresh my memory, who originally said that there were needed 13 Darknesses and 7 Lights to forge the X-Blade. Xehanort or Yen Sid?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Maybe one should also take note of the fact that both groups are wearing black coats, not just the group of 13 on the left side.

I really don't think that they're wearing black coats, I see them as silhouettes in robes as opposed to people in Black Coats. But the whole 7 lights versus 13 darkness's comparison seems rather intentional (the inevitable foreshadowing perhaps).

Wait, refresh my memory, who originally said that there were needed 13 Darknesses and 7 Lights to forge the X-Blade. Xehanort or Yen Sid?

Master Xehanort. He says this to Mickey in Dream Drop Distance.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I'm thinking the Army of Coaties might just be a way to hide the actual participants in this apparent final clash, tbh. Even as silhouettes, revealing these guys' designs could be a massive spoiler.
Turning up the curves on photoshop doesn't reveal who's under the silhouettes this time, unfortunately.

Sheesh, Aced sure has a penchant for beating the hell out of everyone he meets. So do we know why he decided to pick a fight with the player?
Not sure, but he challenges the player to combat after 1)Player comes forth and tells him that they are not part of the not-so-secret-anymore Dandelion club and 2)he asks the Player what Union they're in (that said, is there any difference if you're in Ursus?).

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Speaking of the MoM himself, if the Sixth is named "Rushu"/Luxu for Lust, how probable is it that the MoM himself will have a name somehow relating to "Superbia" (Pride)?

This would even underline the theory of the "Goat" of the Goatblade actually being a hybrid/chimera of a Goat (animal for Lust) and a Lion (animal for Pride).

She's probably already mustering her army...

Superbia is a bit...robust. Even for Nomura. This is what I foretold in October

For the record, in Dante's Inferno the Leopard symbolizes a lack of self-control.

Okay, so if the latin names for the seven sins carry over, then we may be able to guess the other foretellers names-

Possssssssibly- Unicornis: Ira (wrath, anger)
Ursus: maybe Ace (acedia meaning sloth)
Anguis: (in)Vidia? (invidia, envy)
Leopardos: I don't know if he'd be meant to be lack of self control in lust or gluttony. Possibly Gula or Bido.

Calling it, though, The Master of Masters' name is Fastus.

I probably won't be 6 for 6, but on the other hand - it is known

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back