• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grellmax

Awards
I thought it was already there for a week now? XD
LOL really? It's always been irritatingly loud so I just play with music off unless doing story or to see a new raid bosses theme, so I guess didn't notice!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Just noticed that we can now specify how many tickets we want to use for draws instead of having to strictly do it one by one. It certainly is a convenient addition especially to those having truckloads of tickets.

Edit: If someone has found out the stats of speed Peter & Tink SR and assist Donald & Goofy SR from the Mog Trade, I'd highly appreciate it if they could share!

YukiYashaH

Awards
I think I'm a little lost here... So, what's new with this maint?
I didn't notice the story cause, well, I'm STUCK at 6-5 (go to section 8 it says... but nothing happens... D:) and I don't know how to get outta there.
Also, did the assist set change? And the deck machanics you guys were talking about before?

Edit: If someone has found out the stats of speed Peter & Tink SR and assist Donald & Goofy SR from the Mog Trade, I'd highly appreciate it if they could share!

The D&G one is old, isn't it? It's
13216/+64%
according to J wiki...

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
There are a few changes, such as:

Some new updates in a glimpse:

• Some of the interesting stuff yielded by Kingdom Box (10,000 charge munny): Key Art #12 (magic, 400% boost, 24669 / 24669, Days Ultimania picture), Donald SR (magic, 200% boost, 15436 / 11820), new hairstyle (Riku-type for guys, Namine-type for girls), Combo Plus.
  • A new box: Skill Box (1,000 charge munny), yields some Attack Up III, Attack Up IV, Guard Up III, Hybrid Up III, HP Up I, and HP Up II.
  • Next week's sub is Venom Spider. Ice cream Axel and Roxas spotted as rewards.
  • Expect damage contest. New Roxas SR (magic) and Roxas & Friends SR+ (assist, Roxas + HPO) spotted as rewards: 950,000, 1,500,000, and 1,900,000 damage for Roxas SR, and 4,000,000 damage for Roxas & Friends SR+.
  • New Guilt list for next week consists of 12 Heartless. 4 Orichalcums are up for grabs.
  • New story missions for Dwarf Woodlands.
  • Sora & Peter SR+ (power), Peter & Tink SR (speed), Donald & Goofy SR (assist) cards now available in Mog Trade.

Boy, ain't magic cards getting some love. And we're back online.

EX Card Bonus System:

- There are two types of cards, the normal ones and the dark cards.
- This system is basically an extra bonus in addition to our current Power-Magic-Speed type system
- Each keyblade has a determined slot for each card:

Starlight: Normal-Normal-Dark
Treasure Trove: Dark-Normal-Dark
Lady Luck: Dark-Normal-Normal
Desire Lamp: Normal-Dark-Dark
Olympia: Normal-Dark-Normal

- The EX card system is only applicable if you are using the advantage keyblade (Starlight this week)
- If your cards managed to land exactly on its specified spot (eg. Normal-Normal-Dark), you will have x3 keyblade bonus (So +30 Starlight will have +12300 advantage bonus)
- This bonus is added directly to your main damage, ie. it will be considered during damage missions

*This system is independent of the card types, ie. if you are using Starlight and landed a Normal-Normal-Dark formation, you will receive the x3 bonus even if those cards are not Power-Magic-Speed.

Edit: Forgot to mention this system is applicable to boss fights only

And nope, the assist card roster hasn't refreshed yet and the boosts are still in effect. Make good use of them before they expire!

nuyi

Awards
If someone has found out the stats of speed Peter & Tink SR and assist Donald & Goofy SR from the Mog Trade, I'd highly appreciate it if they could share!

Donald & Goofy SR are from mog on January 2014 too
the stats should be 13216/64%

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Donald & Goofy SR are from mog on January 2014 too
the stats should be 13216/64%

Thank you! :) Now that leaves the other one, the one I'm most interested in, Peter & Tink. I've spent all my medals on Yen Sid SR+... XD

YukiYashaH

Awards
Wah, how fast!
Thank, Uni, that heped a lot :D I'm excited to this new EX (...meaning? D:) system. And boy I am SO going for those Magics, wooooho <3

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
If someone has found out the stats of speed Peter & Tink SR and assist Donald & Goofy SR from the Mog Trade, I'd highly appreciate it if they could share!
It's 13684/10997 for the new "Peter Pan & Tinker Bell" card.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's 13684/10997 for the new "Peter Pan & Tinker Bell" card.

Thank you very much! Now I can rest well knowing that I don't have to spend a single medal on those. I hope some other people see good use in these cards!

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Thank you very much! Now I can rest well knowing that I don't have to spend a single medal on those. I hope some other people see good use in these cards!

Hehe, i see good use in those SR cards as more SR+ coins since medals are quite easy to make these days now, since the abundant of medal rewards in event missions, Overall damage Sub kills, Guilt, and winning/losing daily with the new Class rewards.

gnurtanio

Awards
After 11 months, I finally have a full SR+ attack deck! Though only 1 is Attack-based...

Wow. 9 SR+ HP attack Cards?? Congratulation.. I only have 6 SR+ HP attack based so far.. My deck is perfect fit for Olympia, right now.. When will they add recycle SR+ Card system??

finally Dwarf Woodlands Story Ends.. Hope there is a new world and new main story about keyblade wars.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
finally Dwarf Woodlands Story Ends.. Hope there is a new world and new main story about keyblade wars.

Well it's up to S-E, so whatever choice they do, which i hope is something major as that, and we need another piece of KHIII connection plot to get, i'm already still sitting in the Hype train for whatever they do. :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Though before that, they might wrap up the stories for Wonderland and Agrabah first, haha... I'm really curious, though, as to when Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle will be made available.

Nial

Awards
omg look at our character, he's so.. so...happy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
what is the new story for dwarf woodlands?
7-3:
Find Snow White at the Dwarf House.
Find Dopey at Depths of Dark Forest, defeat the Lv.20 Gargoyle.
Report back to Snow White

7-4:
Find the dwarves at Tram Crossings.
Defeat a Lv.200 Morning Star on the trolley by heading right.

7-5:
Go to the Dwarf House.

7-6:
Chase after the witch to the Depths of Dark Forest.
Go all the way to the end and head to the cliff.
Defeat Lv.444 Witch Bomber
Rewards for defeating it:
1x SR+ Snow White and 7 Dwarves (Assist), 5x SR+ Moogle, 20 Potions
*No need to fight the new apple heartless. But I bet they are going to be in the next guilt list.

Story for Dwarf Woodlands completed
This.

omg look at our character, he's so.. so...happy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, though the avatar smiles for awhile.... it's kinda weird... ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back