• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light4AStandard

Awards
Just noticed that we can now specify how many tickets we want to use for draws instead of having to strictly do it one by one. It certainly is a convenient addition especially to those having truckloads of tickets.

Edit: If someone has found out the stats of speed Peter & Tink SR and assist Donald & Goofy SR from the Mog Trade, I'd highly appreciate it if they could share!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
omg look at our character, he's so.. so...happy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

e.gif

Though if I remember correctly, he / she pouted not long after that. :p

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
"i'm going to die :D :D :D :D"

You all misunderstand! Dopey and the Gargoyle were friends... and now, beneath his happy face, Dopey is emotionally scarred for having seen you slay his friend...

Feitoshi

Awards
Has anyone Hp'd the Sora and Peter Pan SR+ card from the mog shop yet? i wanna know the stats before buying it.

Eir

Awards
If you look back a page or two, Grellmax already posted the stats for that card.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
For how slow the Dwarf Woodlands story started it ended pretty quick. I think it's fine by [chi]'s standards (the cutscenes and the final boss were great) but I really wished for something different other than the original film story. Focussing more on the dwarves was a good idea (I love the mines) so I thought we're going to the castle, save the prince, eat some apples ourselves etc.

I'm not completely sure about the Wonderland story but at least in Agrabah things seem to be differ a bit from the movies and are thereby a bit more interesting.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aww man, whose bright idea was it to update the story right before E3?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
For how slow the Dwarf Woodlands story started it ended pretty quick. I think it's fine by [chi]'s standards (the cutscenes and the final boss were great) but I really wished for something different other than the original film story. Focussing more on the dwarves was a good idea (I love the mines) so I thought we're going to the castle, save the prince, eat some apples ourselves etc.

I'm not completely sure about the Wonderland story but at least in Agrabah things seem to be differ a bit from the movies and are thereby a bit more interesting.

Unfortunately Olympus Coliseum looks like a repeat of KH1's story as well. But I am glad we got to see the incident on the hilltop in Dwarf Woodlands, that was an odd exclusion in BBS. Hopefully, if they must repeat, they'll fill similar "cracks." There's a thread on Zack right now let's put Zack in there.

Also wanted to note how large Dwarf Woodlands the world is now. It's much bigger than I expected from the game when I first signed up, lots to explore. Being in the KH world is the real draw of this game for me so this is one of the few lasting elements once the story is completed.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
\Also wanted to note how large Dwarf Woodlands the world is now. It's much bigger than I expected from the game when I first signed up, lots to explore. Being in the KH world is the real draw of this game for me so this is one of the few lasting elements once the story is completed.

Yeah, and it was fun to explore Dwarf woodlands while it lasted. ._.

kreezy64

Awards
okay so this is in here somewhere but i dont feel like digging, how does working with other team mates to defeat a higher AP heartless work?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think you can. You will have to defeat the Heartless by yourself, because your teammates can't assist you in doing so.

Or are you probably speaking of the Guilt help feature, in which you can help your teammates reach their Guilt target by killing Heartless on their behalf?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Gone unnoticed among more valuable price changes: the cost of Munny at the Mog Shop has been halved to 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back