• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If it's about the new deck system, I hope the maintenance resolves what the long-shrouded-in-mystery dark card system is all about. And also...

Hope the new system is friendly towards free players.

This might be a pipe dream, but I hope it's true. The gap between paying and non-paying players is becoming larger as of late.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Some new updates in a glimpse:

• Some of the interesting stuff yielded by Kingdom Box (10,000 charge munny): Key Art #12 (magic, 400% boost, 24669 / 24669, Days Ultimania picture), Donald SR (magic, 200% boost, 15436 / 11820), new hairstyle (Riku-type for guys, Namine-type for girls), Combo Plus.
  • A new box: Skill Box (1,000 charge munny), yields some Attack Up III, Attack Up IV, Guard Up III, Hybrid Up III, HP Up I, and HP Up II.
  • Next week's sub is Venom Spider. Ice cream Axel and Roxas spotted as rewards.
  • Expect damage contest. New Roxas SR (magic) and Roxas & Friends SR+ (assist, Roxas + HPO) spotted as rewards: 950,000, 1,500,000, and 1,900,000 damage for Roxas SR, and 4,000,000 damage for Roxas & Friends SR+.
  • New Guilt list for next week consists of 12 Heartless. 4 Orichalcums are up for grabs.
  • New story missions for Dwarf Woodlands.
  • Sora & Peter SR+ (power), Peter & Tink SR (speed), Donald & Goofy SR (assist) cards now available in Mog Trade.

Boy, ain't magic cards getting some love. And we're back online.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
That's a Namine haircut for ladies! Jealous of paying players! The Riku haircut is also KH2 style, and the cards are KHII's intro sequence, definitely a theme.

EDIT: Yes, the Villain Card update is in play! I just don't know what it says!

Looks like it only applies to RBs, and goes into the Extra Damage category.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Also advantage keyblade is Starlight and there are new stories.

Will be helping to translate the new system if no one did so. Going moogle shopping now.

Edit: Mithrils, Munny, Ethers and Potions can be bought thrice per day, ie. 30 medals for 15 potions per day.

AND sufficient SR+ and SR cards are available to HP them.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Will be helping to translate the new system if no one did so. Going moogle shopping now.

Please do. I saw something saying that certain card arrangements will give further bonus to your damage output, and I'm interested to know more about this.

Edit: Mithrils, Munny, Ethers and Potions can be bought thrice per day, ie. 30 medals for 15 potions per day.

This is AWESOME. Thank you to whoever came up with this suggestion.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
OOOOHHHH YES!!! All 4 SR+ Medals gave me exactly enough to puritized 4 SR+ cards!!!!!

And I noticed that the x2 synthesize EXP thing is gone.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
OOOOHHHH YES!!! All 4 SR+ Medals gave me exactly enough to puritized 4 SR+ cards!!!!!

And I noticed that the x2 synthesize EXP thing is gone.

While my 4 SR+ medals gave me no Sora. Or Pete. Only Alice, Alice, and two other far-from-HP cards.

At least I'm closer to HPing another Alice and retiring an SR assist card. Though I swear, the odds of drawing each card are not 10% across the board.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
While my 4 SR+ medals gave me no Sora. Or Pete. Only Alice, Alice, and two other far-from-HP cards.

At least I'm closer to HPing another Alice and retiring an SR assist card. Though I swear, the odds of drawing each card are not 10% across the board.

No, I agree. The Villain cards also seem to have an especially low drop rate. Or maybe I'm just noticing because they're purple.

Eir

Awards
No, I agree. The Villain cards also seem to have an especially low drop rate. Or maybe I'm just noticing because they're purple.

Not for me they didn't. Ages ago I used three SR Medals and got Axel, Ventus and Marluxia. Easy as one two three. :p

Edit: Was wondering about the below, since I just had a Normal-Dark-Normal with my Olympia and nothing special happened. Ah well, guess it's their way of forcing us to use the advantage Keyblade more.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
EX Card Bonus System:

- There are two types of cards, the normal ones and the dark cards.
- This system is basically an extra bonus in addition to our current Power-Magic-Speed type system
- Each keyblade has a determined slot for each card:

Starlight: Normal-Normal-Dark
Treasure Trove: Dark-Normal-Dark
Lady Luck: Dark-Normal-Normal
Desire Lamp: Normal-Dark-Dark
Olympia: Normal-Dark-Normal

- The EX card system is only applicable if you are using the advantage keyblade (Starlight this week)
- If your cards managed to land exactly on its specified spot (eg. Normal-Normal-Dark), you will have x3 keyblade bonus (So +30 Starlight will have +12300 advantage bonus)
- This bonus is added directly to your main damage, ie. it will be considered during damage missions

*This system is independent of the card types, ie. if you are using Starlight and landed a Normal-Normal-Dark formation, you will receive the x3 bonus even if those cards are not Power-Magic-Speed.

Edit: Forgot to mention this system is applicable to boss fights only

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure i use 5 FGM[R+] on Sunday
now the boost is gone

should i report it or what?

You sure? I used a few myself last Sunday and the boosts are still in effect. Try refreshing your game, and if they are still missing, you can try reporting the issue.

- If your cards managed to land exactly on its specified spot (eg. Normal-Normal-Dark), you will have x3 keyblade bonus (So +30 Starlight will have +12300 advantage bonus)
- This bonus is added directly to your main damage, ie. it will be considered during damage missions

*This system is independent of the card types, ie. if you are using Starlight and landed a Normal-Normal-Dark formation, you will receive the x3 bonus even if those cards are not Power-Magic-Speed.

No wonder they upped the ante and came up with those absurdly high levels of damage. 4,000,000 has been unheard of until now, let alone 5,000,000. But thanks for this!

Eir

Awards
Can anyone share the stats on the two Peter Pan cards in the Moogle Shop when they find them? Not buying them unless they're good.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Anyone translating the story missions? I'm going to start now but will not do any records if someone is already translating.

And on the matter on Card Medals, my own game tend to prefer the cards that I am close to HPing it. When I was drawing the assist cards, I got more than 10 Aerith and Kairi each while the rest are only 2-3.

Now when I am drawing the attack cards, I have drawn enough to HP Armored Ven, Aqua, Marluxia. And...I have drawn 17 Axels......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back