• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Solely that. And I do think that 50 medals for 1,000,000 munny is still too expensive. Not that I ever bought munny from the Mog Trade anyway...

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Munny is very, very important to the top players.

It is very expensive to attach and detach skills, especially those rare ones. With the constant change in boosted cards and premium boxes, they have to practically modify their deck once every two week. At times where they have enough luck to draw 9 strong boosted cards, they have to reattach all skills which costs a bomb.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, that I'm aware of. I've got a Combo Plus of my own and I know that detaching it with a 100% success rate costs 450,000 munny or around that; if I'm not mistaken Reflect Guard even requires 650,000 munny for certain detachment. Multiply that by a few and you'll burn munny faster than you think you would.

It's just that I think 1 million munny for 50 medals is a little bit too expensive, though it surely is better than 100 medals (which to me, personally, is ridiculous). However, this perception is probably just because I haven't mixed and matched too many skills as of now. But what I am curious about is this: do top players actually trade in their medals for munny, and is there a huge percentage of them who do?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
For my team, they will purchase another premium box or do another premium raise draw if the additional card is necessary for them. If not they will purchase from the Mog shop. Medals are really a surplus if you don't buy the monthly limited SR+ and SR cards. Even the Moogle cards are bought by some. There is still 1 player on my team who continue to buy the daily Mithril Crystal in anticipation for the next keyblade.

And it may be just my team but all our top members have lost a skill with 99% detachment rate. So all of them are using 100% each time.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
There is still 1 player on my team who continue to buy the daily Mithril Crystal in anticipation for the next keyblade. And it may be just my team but all our top members have lost a skill with 99% detachment rate. So all of them are using 100% each time.
I am doing the same for stashing Mythril items and extra Orichalum when we get another Keyblade, i also lost a skill doing a 99% detach, it was meh cause it was a Guard Up I and i needed a screenshot of the failure for another purpose. ._.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And it may be just my team but all our top members have lost a skill with 99% detachment rate. So all of them are using 100% each time.

And here I thought failing a 95% success rate is already "lucky". I was fortunate it wasn't a high-tier skill like Attack / Guard Up IV / V or even Combo Plus.

sky*dragon

ok and what does limit cut do/mean?
also i have found this ability in my sora card what is it and should i keep it or detach it to another card?
64vxpXz.png

sorry for the noob question i'm still new to this game
just bumping the post so i might get an answer :)

Pingutino

Awards
just bumping the post so i might get an answer :)
It's Combo Plus, a very rare skill. If it's activated during a battle, the card can attack again. I would attach it to the strongest card you have :)

Limit cutting means you can combine a card you have multiples of in order to raise the max stats for the card. R+ can be LC'ed 4 times, SR 5, SR+ 6. For example: you have Mr.Smee, its max attack and def are 5920/5930 (without boost). If you combine Smee with the same Smee it's max stats will be 6496/6214. They're also Yen Sid Cards. They can limit cut any card of the same Rarity (Yen R+ for R+s...).

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Guilt List for 2nd June - 15th June: (100 each)

Yellow Opera
Red Nocturne
Blue Rhapsody
Bandit
----------------
Tornado Step
Rainy Loudness
Flower Rider
Jewelry Bag
----------------
Red Bandit
Large Armor
Lv.444 Wizard
Morning Star

The developers are too much...

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
While I want this to be true, I don't think they are all that kind so as not to include at least one L555 in the list. I highly suspect that the Morning Stars will return to the list...

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I have a member fighting that, and another testing the event heartless. Though I doubt they will show as in the past the event heartless only turn out in 1 guilt list even if the missions are still lasting.

Reached 10 billion lux!

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
L444 Wizard is in the list. That completes the spellcaster family.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for the consolidated list! There are quite a number of repeat Heartless, it seems...

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Never once have I spent so much AP. I tried every single heartless, even double-confirming the Morning Star, before going back to the ones from the last list.

Hereisme

Awards
Can someone give me (again) party guide? like how i join someones party?
How do i leave my own party? so that i can join other peoples parties.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
New team event of some sort;

スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーム・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

What I can determine is that it runs until maintenance on Thursday, and that it's about maxing Guilt across the team, with a prize of an Yen Sid SR+, a Fairy Godmother SR, and a blue skill. Since it's an image, I'm not sure what the requirements are - how many people have to do it, if it's for maxing Guilt categories or maxing the entire list (including Morning Stars)... but I'm sure someone who knows the language can clarify soon.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
By the maintenance on 5th June, 1pm JST:

If 10-14 members of a party completed their guilt list, the entire party will receive 1 x SR+ Yen Sid.
If 15-19 members of a party completed their guilt list, the entire party will receive 1 x SR+ Yen Sid and 1 x SR Fairy Godmother.
If more than 20 members of a party completed their guilt list, the entire party will receive 1 x SR+ Yen Sid, 1 x SR Fairy Godmother, and 1 x Reflect Guard.

Rewards will be given on 12th June.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks Kazr. Well, I'm out, I just recovered from spending 200 potions to kill less than a half dozen Morning Stars. Sorry to my teammates, but I don't I'm the only one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back