• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] - The 6th Apprentice and Rising Conflicts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
He didn't deny that Terra was feeling and reacting to the future though, just that the actual visions were not something he was seeing and were there for the player. Which can actually fit into this theory quite well, those brief feelings about the future would be momentary feedback if you will. Kind of like a glitch or consequence of this link, some emotions from one of the other cameras/vessel he's linked to just kind of accidentally bled into him. Like when talking and thinking about Vanitas briefly future Vanitas's intent to kill Aqua fed backwards through time into Terra. Which is represented to the player by showing us the moment Vanitas was about to kill Aqua.

There is one hitch in the whole issue though. By the time Terra was having these "visions" he was not yet a vessel or "linked" with Xehanort and/or Luxu.
Otherwise though the whole layout makes very much sense as it would also explain Xehanort's "it was all me" statements in DDD towards Mickey in regards to KH 1 and KH 2. Wherever his "main" essence/consciousness was during the time he was split into Ansem SoD and Xemnas, he could most likely see and possibly sometimes even act through them as he had them on his "monitors" so to speak.

I remember having a conversation with another member about this topic already somewhere last year (and thus I can't find the posts anymore cause the "latest posts" query doesn't go back further than January this year) where we compared Xehanort's main essence either sitting in a metaphorical opera viewing box with binoculars watching what his seeds/vessels are currently doing or him sitting in a sort of "command center" with masses of computers and a monitor + keyboard for every vessel he has.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Updated the OP with subbed videos! Sorry if the text goes by too fast, I didn't realize I didn't give it as much time as usual until most of the vids were done.

also it is 4am goodnight <3

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Updated the OP with subbed videos! Sorry if the text goes by too fast, I didn't realize I didn't give it as much time as usual until most of the vids were done.

also it is 4am goodnight <3

Cheers for the videos, we always appreciate it!

Lumaria

Is anyone going to address the fact that in the scene where KH appears above the player, the number if shadowy figures that they see on one side is 13, and on the other side it's 9....

13 xehanorts and... 9 decedents of light? Why 9?

This could definitely be the player dreaming of the future for the final battle in KH3 and yes, the MoM is most definitely Superbia. And Pride is the original seven deadly sin and in tangent creator of the rest of the sins (apprentices). I think Superbia might be the original holder of the X-blade or somehow requires it?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Is anyone going to address the fact that in the scene where KH appears above the player, the number if shadowy figures that they see on one side is 13, and on the other side it's 9....

13 xehanorts and... 9 decedents of light? Why 9?

This could definitely be the player dreaming of the future for the final battle in KH3 and yes, the MoM is most definitely Superbia. And Pride is the original seven deadly sin and in tangent creator of the rest of the sins (apprentices). I think Superbia might be the original holder of the X-blade or somehow requires it?

I think it already has. I'm going to say the thirteen are the thirteen seekers of darkness, and the 9 are: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Terra (they got him back somehow), Aqua, Ventus, Mickey, Axel, and maybe Roxas or another character?

Hirokey123

Awards
They are all human figures so...

13 Norts
SRK, RAX, TAV

From that group of 9 7 will be taken to and they will be KRAXTAV to make the X-blade and will do battle on the inside
SRMDG will be left on the outside to take on the one super being with the X-blade and because KH1 and KH2 both ended with SRMDG working together together to take on Xehanort.

Froxsth

My mind is blown out of the water. So many questions need to be answered. For example, what will happen to the player (us)? What is the master of masters' intentions? How will Luxu move forward to the futureeeeee? What will happen to the foretellers? etc.

Damn it Nomura, just as when it was getting juicy, I now have to wait for a month for the last story update. ><

Also slightly off topic here, do you mind if I can use the clips shown here for a video I want to make?

Hirokey123

Awards
I suspect Luxu will move forward to the future at exactly a rate of 1 second. Which is to say he'll store some part of himself in that keyblade and just let time carry him naturally. Or seal himself away somewhere outside of time like the realm of sleep using it to travel just like Sora and Riku did (entered it in KH1 times, transitioned to the realm of sleep, and then exited post KH2 times).

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I think Luxu is meant to become the eye of the future that let the MoM see into the future. Take a moment we know at times people who are the same being can share memories, can share emotions, who is to say they can't share sight as well? I think DDD was hinting that they can "Ansem possessed Riku enabling him to see through Riku's eyes in real time" was a bit of a line that didn't make too much sense in regards to how Xehanort knew the future. What if he meant that literally? What if when you possess someone your eyes literally become linked, you become able to see what they see....it give a whole new meaning to people getting Xehanort's eyes when possessed. It may be posession literally would turn people into cameras for the main computer/body which be Xehanort, then it just be a matter of learning to access the video feeds if you will.

Now let's apply this to MoM and Luxu. MoM sheds his body and joins with Luxu, Luxu is now his vessel through which he can watch the world. Luxu travels to the world of the future and ends up linking with Xehanort. Then Xehanort possess lots of people and what they see feeds back into Xehanort. Xehanort is the main computer, his vessels are his cameras, and Luxu/MoM who is linked with Xehanort acts as sort of a storage. A storage the past version of the MoM becomes able to access, enabling him to see the future in real time, and allowing him to write the tome of prophecies as well as set everything into motion.

More top-of-the-line Hirokey theorycrafting, I see.

And that is a wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey paradoxical... thing you got there. Eyes everywhere. I need to sit down and think about this. o_o
Eyes everywhere, huh...
Symbol_-_Eye_of_Darkness.png

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I suspect Luxu will move forward to the future at exactly a rate of 1 second. Which is to say he'll store some part of himself in that keyblade and just let time carry him naturally. Or seal himself away somewhere outside of time like the realm of sleep using it to travel just like Sora and Riku did (entered it in KH1 times, transitioned to the realm of sleep, and then exited post KH2 times).

Transferring a being into a Keyblade? that's an interesting thought to ponder. It'd give a new purpose for the Keyblade and may explain Ansem, Seeker of Darkness' Guardian.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also slightly off topic here, do you mind if I can use the clips shown here for a video I want to make?

Go ahead! Just throw in a link or something to KHI so people know where to find the original vids :)

Froxsth

Thank you very much and I will. :)

I cannot guarantee you guys that it will be a great video since it might get repetitive but I just want to get my thoughts out about this latest update before I forget.

Its a great time to be a Kingdom Hearts Fan.

tiofrodo

Skuld: But…!
Lady Ava said there will be no victor in that battle. So why are you going to fight?
Ira: Well…
So that a victor is not born.

Man, this gave me goosebumps.

Kitaniji Anguis

So Luxu's will were given to Xehanort. But Young Xehanort said : "Master Xehanort's keyblade is the most ancient" , that means that Luxu was the first apprentice of the MoM? Then the MoM is the one who use the X-Blade?
Also, we player see what will happen in the future, the fight against the 13darkness and the 7 lights with Donald and Goofy, that's why they are 9 in the right

Vaddix

Awards
So Luxu's will were given to Xehanort. But Young Xehanort said : "Master Xehanort's keyblade is the most ancient" , that means that Luxu was the first apprentice of the MoM? Then the MoM is the one who use the X-Blade?

It's extremely possible that when YX says this, he means it is the oldest keyblade still around, not necessarily oldest ever. It's also possible that he's saying that with slight exaggeration or out of ignorance, not knowing any of the other Foreteller keyblades may still be around, or whether there have been others before those.

Beamer

Awards
You know, all of this reminded me of a question that's been bothering me. Where did all these weilders, kids even, come from? All we see is the player character appear in a dive to the heart.

Luxu

Awards
It's extremely possible that when YX says this, he means it is the oldest keyblade still around, not necessarily oldest ever. It's also possible that he's saying that with slight exaggeration or out of ignorance, not knowing any of the other Foreteller keyblades may still be around, or whether there have been others before those.

That is possible, and if the MoM had the X-Blade then Kingdom Hearts would be summoned so the MoM doesn't have it yet!

Hirokey123

Awards
You know, all of this reminded me of a question that's been bothering me. Where did all these weilders, kids even, come from? All we see is the player character appear in a dive to the heart.

I think the MoM just spread the keyblade around to a bunch of kids.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so. nomura confirmed the e3 trailer coaty was the MoM, but his zipper is pointed. in KHX, there are confirmed to be two coatys; one pointed zipper. one rectangle. suspiciously, "Luxu" has a pointed zipper whilst there is another coaty with a regular zipper.

are there more than two coatys, and Luxu/MoM share a zipper design, or is it just the shape considering the trailer coaty had a dream eater emblems on his zipper? how man fucking coatys are there?

find out next time on kingdom hearts Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back