• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS: World Adventures (plz join Canada)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
Des stood atop a building, watching the battle below. Her trident glinted in the light, as she pointed it straight torwards the Heartless. "Thundaga!" A scatter of bolts shot from the center tip of her spear, and made two Heartles instantly vanish. She then leaped from the roof and in front of the guy, holding out her trident defensivley. "Stay behind me!"

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
After seeing that the ship was vacant ( NOT Keil's ship) he took the controle and tried to fly it, eventally making it to the planet, when he got on the planet he found himself in an alleyway and peaked around the corner seeing some heartless terrorize two people, that got him going, he stepped out onto the side walk " Stop you Black Freaks!" and that got the some of the heartless attention on him..

Valentine

almost human.
"RAAH!"She tugged her trident from the forhead of a shadow, then spun around and struck back two Soldiers. She let loose another stream of golden lightning, and sweeped off 3 more Heartless. "What are these things? They just keep coming back! Hya!"She stabbed her trident into the ground, and then went into an action-movie move where she jumped to the top of the pole, then kicked Heartless away from her as she slid down her spear.

Sano

ultima keyblade i need your help at the battle ground my opponent log off hours ago and its his turn

A.J.

Banned
A.J. looked at the people who helped the two alchemists...Des,*forgot Ulti's character name*,and Haru.

A.J.: Whoa! Well let's not let them have all the fun! GUILMON!

Guilmon materialized and began to blast the heartless into oblivion, while A.J. shot the rest.

Ed and Al were dumbfounded...They weren't used to receiving help out of nowhere.
When the Heartless were all gone, they walked up to the people who had helped them.

Ed: Hey, thanks alot you guys! I didn't think anyone would be rushing to our help ever.

Al: *looking at his saviors* O.O

A.J.: You're welcome. Helping people is what I do.

Ed: *shocked* Did that dog just talk?!?!

Al: You aren't hearing things, I heard him too!

A.J.: Heh, guess you weren't expecting to meet a talking dog, huh?

Ed: Are you a chimera or something?

Al: Wow, another talking Chimera! And he speaks perfectly!

A.J.: Um, no I'm not a Chimera...Whatever that is. My name is A.J.,and this is Nicky and Guilmon....And I haven't always been this way...

A.J. told Ed and Al his story...

Al: Oh I see, you exhausted your powers, and reverted to the only form you could. Brother, if the philosopher's stone is here, do you think we could use it to help A.J.?

Ed: I don't see why not, he should still have all the things in him to become humanoid again.

A.J.: Sounds like a plan! Let's go for it! ---stomach growls---After we get something to eat...

Ed: A.J., that's the best idea I've heard all day. C'mon all of you, it's my treat.

A.J. looked at the girl holding the trident...She looked extremely familiar...But he couldn't remember who she might be..............

Party:

A.J.

Guilmon

Nicky

Edward Elric

Alphonse Elric

Desdemona

Haru

*Ulti's character*

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Oh crap...But i'm so hungry...

The heartless showed up, but a man in a blue uniform showed up, and snapped his fingers.

He cast a firaga and all the Heartless were incinerated.

Ed: Mustang!

Roy: Ed, you and your friends come with me, I know where we can get away from these Heartless...

They ran, following after Mustang, and arrived at the State Alchemist building.........

A.J.: This place looks official...

Ed: So Mustang, those creatures are called Heartless?

Roy: *sitting at his desk* Yes. They've come for the Keyhole to this world.

Ed: I read about the Keyhole...It's supposed to be in a very important spot.

Roy: Yes...Where that is, we have no idea. That is your next mission Full Metal,
to locate and secure the Keyhole. Your friends there should be able to help...The dog is carrying a Keychain on his collar, meaning he is a keybearer.

A.J.: Yeah, but I can't weild it anymore...

Ed: We'll figure that part out when we come to it. Let's get going, I'm not abut to end up world-less as well as homeless...

A.J.: Nicky, I have something I want you to have...

A.J. un-clipped the Keychain off of his collar, with his mouth, and held it up to Nicky.

A.J.: I may not be able to weild the Keyblade, but maybe you can...Try attaching it to your Daggers.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Keil wasn't paying attention beause AJn had already left. "Crap." He then started u his ship and headed through a portal landing him in Xenotyme. He then landed his ship out of civilian veiw. "AJ's here. I feel him." He then began to look through town.

A.J.

Banned
Ed: Alchemy is when you take one thing, and try and make it into something completely different.

A.J.: Dog? Are you talking about me?...No you're not. I sense this is supposed to be with you.

Haru obtained: Plue Friend Card

A.J.: Poor little guy must have gotten turned into a summon when his world was attacked.
Anyway, *turning to Ed* So, what's the most important place around here Ed?

Ed: Well, my definition is the State Alchemy building...But I'm guessing you would have reacted to it by now, huh?

A.J.: Yeah...SO, it's not here.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Haru: Aww, fooey, the only thing that can help me find Rave, trapped in a card.

Haru put the card on the desk and flicked it to the other end, spinning, but when he got ready to flick it again, he looked at the nose, it was pointing in the same direction, 'good ol' Pule your card is like a compass to raves!!' he though to himself..

Valentine

almost human.
Standing in front of the SAL(State Alchemist Library), Des blinked thoughtfully, her trident propped upon her shoulders horizontally. She then yawned lazily, and walked up the stair case to the door, reading the golden plaque. "Alchemists Only!" Des shook her head, and laughed. "Maybe..maybe this is where he went. Nightwing...." Out of the only things that Des remebered, Nightwing was her favorite. He had been the one who welcomed her to the titans with open arms, and he protected Des, until the end of Gotham. He and her were the only two Titans who escaped the tower alive after the Heartless....and sometimes, she was almost sure she was the last one.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
After getting back from his vacation and in his new uniform(see my pic).Jan goes to the library like he always does and he sees Ed and Al and some other people."Ed what the hell are you doing back i sent you to find the Philiosopher Stone and who the hell are these people?"

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: That Mustang guy wants us to find the keyhole here first...*turns to Rien* Yeah... still a dog...

Ed: What he said. There's no use having the Philosopher's stone if we're world-less.

A.J.:We thought maybe it would be here in the library...But no. I don't smell it, and my keychain isn't detecting it...

Guilmon: And we still haven't eaten anything *anime tears*

Ed: Sorry, but we won't have anything to eat unless we find this Keyhole...............

Al: *sigh*

Just then, A.J. saw Des walking by...

A.J.: Des?...............I can't show my face to her...She probably hates me for leaving...

Just then the ground beagn to shake, and the people outside were screaming...
Everyone ran outside to see The Guard Armor, ravaging the city...It was bigger....

A.J.: Nicky! Ed! We gotta help those people!!!!

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
"We will talk about this later Ed"

sees guard armor

"What in Blue hell is that.no matter i gotta stop it"

Jan jumps down to help the people.He then makes a combined mix of fire and wind alchemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back