• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS: World Adventures (plz join Canada)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: *sigh* Never thought I'd be talking about Unicron again...Well, he's a planet sized transformer, He devours worlds for their energy, ravaging everything in his path an killing countless people...He looks like this...* To Des* I hear you...Geez you got there fast. We should be there pretty quickly, my gummiship has five megaflare engines...

An image showed up on a computer screen of the Gummiship:

unicron.jpg

A.J.

Banned
(Dude, I didn't give you permission!...*sigh*...SOrry, but you can't be in this one, you wouldn't listen to me...Don't post in here..Please...I don't mean to be mean, but you flooded my Pm box, you didn't listen, then you join when I said you couldn't.)

A.J., Guilmon, and Nicky walked around the port, and saw that nearly no one was there...
Except for one guy, and the Heartless had him surrounded! Pirate Heartless...

Jack Sparrow: C'mon mates, you don't wanna eat me! Why don't we all go have a pint? Whaddaya say, huh?

A pirate heartless took a swipe at him.

Jack Sparrow: I'll take that as a "no" then?

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Keil pulled into the docks adn caught up with AJ and Nicky. He then saw Jack being attacked by the heartless, "Shall we help him?" Keil then grabbed his joadn prepared for another fight.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: OF COURSE!

The group eliminated the Heartless quickly...

Jack S.: That's one well trained dog you have there.

A.J.: Thanks!

Jack S.: Well that's interesting...A talking dog.

A.J.: I've been getting that alot lately.

Jack S.: Thanks all the same mate! Those buggers have been after me for weeks!

A.J.: WHY are they after you?

A.J.

Banned
Jack S.: The Blasted constable(hope I got that right) controls them! He sends them out to capture anyone who he thinks will oppose him, and pretty much everyone is in jail right now!

A.J.: That's awful...He must be posessed or something.

Jack S.: Damn right he is! I've heard him, he's looking for the chest of aztec gold that I left on Isla De Muerte! He wants me so I can guide him to that bloody island! Who knows what the hell he wants it for!

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"Immortality most likely. Not sure if it's the same here but where I'm from, but if you can manage to spend every last peice of that gold you become immortal. That wouldn't be too good."

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: I don't think this guy he's talking about wants it though...I think the Heartless want it! Imagine if those things became immortal...There'd be no stopping them!

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Oh, you...Focus your energy, and think of a positive memory of the friend on the card, then you call out their name. Not all friend cards are offensive though, some have special effects.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Shouldent be too tough, i'll try it now." he said as he thought hard, there were lots of good memories, but, the perfect memorie helps, then suddenly, "Plue show yourself!" streaks of silver and white shot out from nowere fixing itself on a single spot in front of Haru, then it stopped untill a ball of light remained, finally it started to morph into a creature..

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Plue doesn't look anything like a dog Haru...I should know, I am one.

A.J. saw a treasure chest out of the corner of his eye...He went and tapped it with his paw.
It opened and two friend cards fell out.

A.J.: Hey Haru, I think these belong to you.

Haru Obtained: Ellie and Musica Friend cards...
(yeah, I've seen the show)

A.J.

Banned
Jack S.: So, what do you say we stop this bloke before he somehow makes his way to Isla De Muerte? My ship, the Black Pearl is being Guarded by more of those creatures...But I think we can take them! Are you with me mates?

A.J.: I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back