• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS: World Adventures (plz join Canada)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
KINGDOM HEARTS: World Adventures

( Let's try this one more time! The other one was erased...Here we go, one more time, everbody's feelin' fine...Crap, now I have that backstreet boys song stuck in my head!)

Prologue:
Not so long ago, a battle of epic proportions took place in interspace, against the world eater, Unicron...A.J., a prominent young hero stood up to this great evil...And with help from his friends, he defeated Unicron, but at a great cost,
it took his life to beat Unicron...Or so they thought. A.J. woke up, badly damaged, in Twilight Town. There he reverted to the form of a dog to regenerate, and in the meantime, a girl named Nicky took him in and gave him a home, not knowing his true identity. He remained this way, weary of his fighting ways, and decided to stay gone for good...

But fate had different plans. Maleficent, somehow came back to life, in a younger and more powerful form...She turned all the people in Twilight Town into shadow versions of themselves. But not Nicky, A.J. had revealed himself to her and saved her just in time...They ecscaped, traveling to many worlds, where A.J. met old friends and some new ones too...He eventually found out that he had very little of his powers left, and after they were gone, he would revert to his dog form for good, and forget who he was...

But Nicky wouldn't allow this to happen to her friend, and together they made their way to Hollow Bastion...Where they found out Nicky was the last of the royal family of Hollow Bastion...Maleficent, having meant to lead them here so she could destroy Nicky and take over Hollow Bastion once and for all, was thwarted by A.. and Nicky...A.J. had spent the rest of his powers, but thanks to Nicky, he didn't forget. She remembered for him.

Now they live in Hollow Bastion, but they won't be staying at home for long, Nicky swore to find a way to restore A.J., so now they are preparing for more offworld adventures, seeking a new power source...

Character slots (I'm limiting it to two new characters, but people who know A.J.*RP character* from other RP's can join):

A.J.---Me
Nicky---call_me_canada
RESERVED---Lionheart06
RESERVED---Larxene
RESERVED-----Ultima Keyblade
CLAIMED-----EmZexion
CLAIMED----The nobody

Worlds to be visited in this RP:

Domino City/Yu-Gi-Oh!
- A very powerful ally waits here for A.J. to retrieve him...He has been alseep far too long...

The Carribean/ Pirates of the Carribean
- There is more than one use for cursed treasure. Maybe obtaining a certain item can make it grant wishes?

Alchemy Earth (dunno what else to call it)/ Full Metal Alchemist
- Alchemy can do alot of things...Can it change A.J. back? Would it be possible to use the Philosopher's stone as a power source?

Marvel New York/ Spiderman
-Spiderman is scientist as well as a superhero, and has alot of experience with genetics. He could probably mutate A.J. back to humanoid form with the Neogenic recombinator.

Gracy Manor/The Haunted Mansion
- Jack Skellington is said to be here around Christmas.

D.C. Earth/ Justice League Unlimited-Teen Titans(More towards Teen Titans)
- A.J. has been a member of the Teen Titans...Maybe his old friends can help.

The Feudal Era/Inuyasha
- A.J.'s actual homeworld...Maybe the Shikon Jewel can power A.J.?

Unicron Remains/ Transformers
-The remains of the great world eater A.J. faced...Something is waiting for him here...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okies, everyone is welcome to join this RP, and if you have Roleplayed with me in the past, it'd be cool if you roleplay as a character A.J. has met before.

Here's mine:

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/Dog
Weapons:
- Shoulder mounted blasters and missle launchers
- Fold out blades
- Teeth
- Duel disk W/ C.O.M. dueling deck (can control it telepathically, mounted on his shoulder armor)

Appearance:
A Black and white dog (Husky) with human looking blue eyes, and a blue backwards baseball cap with holes cut out for his ears. The Oathkeeper Keychain hangs on his blue and gold collar.

Atks:
-Sonic Blade
-Howling Blast
-Critical Crunch
-Dragon Wheel (Ya, I took it from Kyubimon)

Bio: A very tormented boy who keeps an upbeat attitude. He has forgotten mostly everything, but seems to be reminded when he meets old friends.
He calls Nicky his master sometimes, out of great respect for his friend.

Friend Cards:

Guilmon/ Remains with you throughout the duration of a battle, using pyrospheres and rock breakers.

Jack Skellington/ Casts three random Spells, then lets out a terrifying scream.

Stitch/ Annihilates any Heartless in his path, or does great damage to a Boss for ten seconds.

Cloud/ Comes and does either Sonic Blade, Braver, or Omnislash for ten seconds.

Skull/ Comes in and does rapid fire bow and arrow attacks, while draining the HP of enemies around her.

Crazy 8/ Eliminates all Heartless in sight, or does heavy damage to a Boss. Remains only to attack once for ten seconds.

Arcee/ Reloads all cards constantly, and remains with you throughout the duration of the battle, casting various spells. Healing and Offensive.

Okies, we'll start and more people can join as we go....

MESSAGE FOR call_me_canada, and anyone else who doesn't have their PM system on:

'Can, please go turn on your PM system. You can turn it on by:

-Click "User Cp" at the top pf the screen

-Next, on the list of stuff on the left, click: "EDIT OPTIONS"

- While in there, set things up the way you like, and when you get to PM options, turn it on.

Thankies!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A.J. slept lazily in his dog bed in the library of Hollow Bastion...Ears perking up every so often to listen to various noises. A.J. was content with his new life, but wished he could be in his true form to enjoy it. He couldn't remember things he should...Without any friendly old memories to visit, his sleep was dreamless...

A.J.: ZZZzzz............

Valentine

almost human.
Des sat out on the balcony, her trident rested on her arm as she stared out into the stars above her. She had been snoozing lazily earlier in the morning, so she couldn't get to sleep. She sniffed and whiped some bread crumbs from her black pants, then stared at a window beside her that led into a library. At first, seh saw a figure. Then, when she squinted, she realised that this figure was A.J. "Hm....maybe its another A.J....."

A.J.

Banned
A.J.'s ears perked up, having heard his name called from a distance. He stretched lazily and went sniffing around...Nothing new.

A.J.: *scratching head with back foot, he sighed* It's good to have a nice home...And someone who cares about you, but...It doesn't feel right not having any friendly old memories to visit..............My mind is blank...The only worlds that were pieced back into my memory are The Digital World, Halloweentown, and Hollow Bastion...I don't know things that I should...I don't remember people I should...I wish someone could remind me...*dog whine*

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Name:Jan
Species:Human
Weapons: Fire and Wind Alchemy
Appearance:
guys56.jpg

Bio:He is the general of the miltary and his talents has been compared to that of Roy Mustang,but better.He is a bit of a up-tight jerk who follows the book.He searches for the Philosopher Stone

A.J.

Banned
( Yeah, he was the King at one point)

A.J. sniffed around...Until he came to the top floor, inside the chapel.

He sat down, scratching his ear with his foot, then slowed to a stop, his foot just a couple of centimeters away from his ear...Someone was behind him...He whirled around as quickly as he could, but no one was there. He looked around frantically, then realized someone was at the altar of the chapel. He turned around and caught whoever it was in his sights.
...It was someone wearing a jacket covering their entire body, hood over their face.

???: SO, you want to know what you used to, right?

A.J.: Yeah...Um, who are you?

???: *shakes head* That's not important right now. There is much to do, and little time to do it in. First, let's test how well you can fight in that canine form of yours...

A.J. fought with the unknown, and lost.

A.J.: I lost...

???: Don't be too hard on yourself, you're not used to that form, and can't even weild your Keyblade anymore. Here, try this...

A.J. obtained: Power Pack

The unknown put the shoulder mounts on him and starpped him in.

???: You can control this weapon with your mind. With it you can once again weild your blasters...Be sure to practice with it.

A.J.: Why are you helping me? What's the catch?

???:No catch whatsoever. I merely wish to help you...After all, you have saved the Universe more times than anyone can count...Even if you don't remember it.
To log your travels, "she" shall accompany you.

A little light blue ball of light floated down, it had two butterfly-like transparent wings.

Navi: HI!

???: Her name is Navi, she will be your guide for your on-coming journey. Farewell A.J.
Travel safely.

He vanished...

A.J.: Wait!---Oh...

Navi: Well now, why don't we get started?

A.J.: But...What journey? I don't understand...

Navi: Let's just go see your master Nicole. She'll have found the book by now.

A.J.: Okay...

A.J. trotted off, and found Nicky in the entrance hall...

A.J.: Nicky!!!------

A.J. stopped, and told her what had happened.....

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name: Keil
Height: 6'4
Weight: 200 lbs
Appearance: Athletic build, Black, Grey blazer, red hoody under the blazer, blue jeans, red tennis shoes. Also has multiple tattoos.
Weapons:
-Energy
-two custom escrima sticks designed to look like metal police batons
-His body
-He used to use a bokken, but he hasn't since Unicron
Bio: A paranormal detective from the Kingston, Jamaica of Marvel Earth. Don't expect him to speak with an accent though. He was just born there. He had a rather nomadic childhood. Living moving from country to country over the past years. A result of which is him being well versed in multiple marital arts including, Capoeria, Brazilian Jiujutsu, Ninpo, Kyokushinkai Karate, Hapkido, Escrima and Akkido. Sonn he found a way to other planets an assisted in the defeat ov Unicron. He is now looking for his "dead" ally AJ, beliving that he isn't dead.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: The scent on it smells familiar Nicky...But...I can't remember who it belongs to.

A.J. turned the pages with his nose, and three cards fell out.

Domino City/ Yu-gi-oh!

The Carribean/ Pirates of the Carribean

Alchemist Earth/ Full Metal Alchemist

There were some other cards, but they were severely damaged...The actual page read:

Report 14

......I have yet to do my own world traveling like the King who visited me just recently. He gave me these cards as reference as for what worlds are closest to mine...But I must save this for another time, my experiments are too important to leave them un-attended. I will leave these cards in my journal until that day comes......

That was it.

A.J.: We're supposed to go to these worlds?

Navi: Yes! Just set them in the navigation board of your Gummiship.

A.J.: Nicky, are you up for an adventure? *tail wagging*

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Keil was walking near the ship bay when he swa a gummi that looked vaguely famiar, "Hmm, Wait a second? That's AJ's gummi ship and it's leaving." Keil then ran ver to hisship got iin then started it. preparing to tail AJ as he leaves.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Haru Glory
Apearance:white shirt, with a black vest, jeans, sliver hair ( like riku) and black eyes
Weapon: A large and thick sword, that can change forms when Haru gets 'rave stones', starts off with none.

Bio: Haru's World was destroyied by an unkown being, and his rave stones scattered to differtent worlds to send Haru to Hollow Baston, now looks around the castle for help.

Valentine

almost human.
Her body melting into a stream of water, she shot through the air, remaining silent, and slipped into Keil's ship, still a simple puddle. She would rematerialize soon, but she wanted to stay on the down low for now. She didn't remeber who was friend or foe, so she had to wait and see.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. and Nicky took off in the Gummiship, hovering in Interspace for a bit...

A.J.: So, it all depends on which card we use Navi?

Navi: Whatever card you use is the world that you'll be auto-piloted to.

A.J.: But most of them are ruined...

Navi: We'll find someone to restore those later. Let's just use one of the working ones.

A.J. nudged the Alchemist Earth card to Navi, who slipped it into the control panel.
The ship whirred and flew for Alchemist Earth.........

Navi: Good choice! Someone on this world should be able to restore our other world cards!

The ship stopped when it reached it's destination and teleported them down to...
Central City (I think that's what the city where the military is)

A.J. sniffed the ground, looking about the place...He saw several people walking by in blue uniforms...

A.J.: They must be the police or something......

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
All Haru saw was blinding white light, but all of a sudden, the light disapeard replaced by a giant castle, but when he heard a loud sound he ran towards it, hoping to see what it was, and on the way saw another ship about to blast off so he quickly got on and waited to see were it would go..

A.J.

Banned
(if anyone is lost, read the past couple posts)

A.J.: This place kinda reminds you of Twilight Town...Huh Nicky? It sure smells familiar...I can smell fresh bread baking somewhere.

Navi: There's no time for eating! We have to seek out a way to---

Navi's stomach made a small growl...

A.J.: You were saying?...Anyway, how about it Nicky?...I just hope they allow dogs in the restaurants here...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Name: Kalibrus
Bio: He was kidnapped by a theif. He thinks that the thief rescued him from a fire. He is bad but good.

A.J.

Banned
( Okies, like I said, if anyone is lost, read the last page and you'l be fine.)

As A.J. and Nicky were looking around for a restaurant, Two people came running down the street, being pursued by ten Soldier Heartless.

Ed: What's with these things Al?!? We kill a squad of them and ten more take their place!

Al: I don't know brother, but this isn't looking very good...

A.J. turned to see the two, Heartless surrounding them.

A.J.: Nicky, Look! Those Guys are in trouble!!!

(Sorry Tidusora. I limited how many people could be in this one this time. You didn't get here in time...Sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back