• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS: World Adventures (plz join Canada)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
( Actually Emzexion, if you read my bio, I'm a dog)

A.J.: But...I just wanna be my old self again! Ed said he could change me back if we found that stone!

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
ooc:Sorry

"Ok I will make a acception for this only after that I take it back to Headquarters" Jan gives the stone to AJ."Just incase I will follow you and make sure you do what you say with it"

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"Okay an has intorduced him self, but who is everybody else!?" He then looked to AJ, "And why are you in Xenotyme(that's teh name of the city they're in on FMA)?"

Valentine

almost human.
"Back off!" Des barked at two Stae Alchemists who had confronted her as she tried to enter the library.

Alchem 1:Sorry girly, you can only enter if you have a license.

Alchem 2:Yeah! So scram!

Des seriously considered killing them for a moment, then just let out a small, hmph, brushed some dirt from her blue kimono, and began to walk back down the road., staring at the ground. "I have to know if there is anyone I know out there..." She looked up as she saw a dog, someone in armor, a boy in a red coat, and several other people. She sighed, and began to walk past them, eyeing a red stone given to the dog-person.

A.J.

Banned
Just then, a purple streak wooshed by and snatched the Philosopher's stone.

It stopped, ten feet away...It was a motorcycle with a robotic rider...It transformed, into a robot....Sideways...

Appearance:

bios_card_sideways.jpg

A.J.: HEY! Just who do you think you are buddy?!

Sideways: Geez, you really don't remember anything, do you? The name's Sideways! Commit it to memory!

A.J.: Give that stone back!

Sideways: I think not. I'm going to need this "Philosopher's stone" to help resurrect Unicron. I think you already know him?

A.J.: UNICRON?!?! Dude, that's crazy! He'll destroy everything!

Sideways: Exactly. I intend to see that he does. If you can find me again, I might tell you more, but as for now...See ya losers!

He transformed into his motorcycle form, drove off, and dissapeared...

A.J.: He's gone... :mad:

Valentine

almost human.
"I can get it back." Des said bleakly, staring after the motorcycle. Her iris's were now a deep blue. A spiral of water was now circling at her wrist, in which she held her trident. "...Hm..where did he go?" She turned to A.J., her long braid swinging as she turned her head.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"Oh please don't tell be he just said that he was going to resurrect Unicron. We're gonna have to stop him soon." He then looked to Ed, "Is using alchemy to make cars and other vehicles illegal here?"

A.J.

Banned
(He's not on that world anymore)

A.J.: Unicron is the reason I'm a dog in the first place! We definitely have to stop him. Right Des, Keil?....!!!!---Realizes who he just talked to---!!!!.......Ehehe...What are you two doing here? *tail between his legs*

Ed: That's not imporatnt right now A.J., we need to get the stone back.

Al: You gotta take us with you!

A.J.:..............I'm not sure if i'm supposed to do that.........

Valentine

almost human.
"Sorry, but I'm not her for a reunion. That stone could take me to Nightwing..and maybe even bring back Gothum." Her eyes suddenly became completely blue, and she was sudenly surrounded by a sphere of water. She then turned to Al and Ed. "They should come A.J. Were going to needall the help we can get. I'll carry Alfonsoe, since my water is a thick as titanium."

A.J.

Banned
Ed: Yeah, we're coming and that's all there is to it...*hands A.J. a Friend card of himself*

A.J.: When did you have the time to make this?

Ed: I saw your Guilmon and Jack cards...I made it two seconds ago. I think Al and I should prepare before we actually join you, we have a bit of training to do, so come back and get us when you like. But with that card, you can bring me to any battle you need help.

A.J.: Okay Ed. We'll come and get you and Al in a while........

Ed: But don't forget!

A.J. we won't! C'mon guys, my Gummiship is big enough to carry everyone...

They took off as Ed and AL waved them off...

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST ENDING THEME

Valentine

almost human.
"Thats was beautiful..."She rolled her eyes and began to tail the ship, a stream of blue light illuminating a trail behind her.

A.J.

Banned
( Heh, what do you guys think of the Full Metal Alchemist MIDI I found? Cool ne?^_^)

Navi: SO A.J., which world are we headed to next?

A.J. put forward the Carribean card.

A.J.: This one Navi!

Navi set it in the control panel and the ship whirred, rocketing off towards the Carribean...

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"That's alright I have my own." He then presses a button on his watch as a blck and white A-wing flew over head. Keil then jumped in and took off after AJ and crew.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: So...That SIdeways guy is going to try and resurrect that planet sized monster? I don't think so. I may be a dog, but his dog is gonna stop that Harley Davidson wannabe!

Guilmon: SO, what's this next world?

Navi: It looks like an oceanworld....Most of it anyway.

(C'mon guys, I need some feedback, go and click on the thingy that says: FULL METAL ALCHEMIST ENDING THEMEa couple of posts back)

Valentine

almost human.
Fusing with the ocean, Des remateralized back into her mortal shape, deep under water. She turned her legs into one long tail, and began to kick upwards, staring at the under-side of a boat. She had taken her full form as a mermaid when she pierced the surface. She swam viciously over to a rock and slapped her wet body onto it. She stared at the sail of the ship, the vessel only a couple of yards away. She flipped her wet hair backwards, and communicated with A.J. telepathically. "I'm stranded somewhere in the Caribbean...I'm going to tale a ship I see in the distance. Don't excpect to see to much of me if those pirates spot me though..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back