• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS: World Adventures (plz join Canada)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Keil was walking thorugh town looking for AJ. He then heard a loud crash, he looked to where the crash came form. It was the gaurd armor, but bigger he then pulled out his escrima sticks and begna to cast thundeballs as he ran towards it. He then jumped into the air and began to swing at it's head.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Jan shoots a combination of wind and fire alchemy at the armor."Still up are ya" Jan jumps into the air and uses his fire alchemy to shoot a blast of fire."What are these things I have never seen them before?"

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Afer leavinga large dent in the head of the armor Keil came down to see other people fighting it. He then saw a strange famliar dog. His attention was averted to the gauntlet of the armor though, which just so happened to be flying at him. He then hopped over the hand and took a few steps back. He then gave a slight smirk adn threw his two escrima stick into the air, clapped hen caught them again fusing them together to a a jo(like a bo, but only 4ft long) He then charged towards the armor once again.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. shot rapidly at the Guard Armor, as it continued it's rampage seeking the Keyhole...

A.J.: DRAGON WHEEL!!!

A.J. jumped up, turning into blue energy the shape of a dragon, and struck the Guard Armor fiercely.

He changed back, and continued to shoot...

A.J.: How did this one get so big?!?!

Ed: Who cares?! Let's just take this thing down! *he said as he jabbed his arm/sword into the Guard Armor's left leg*

A.J.: Man...The Keyblade would come in really handy right about now...

A.J. continued to attack, until he discovered another function of his Power Pack...Flip out blades.

A.J. rocketed across the ground multiple time performing sonic blade, and soon, A.J. and Ed had taken out it's legs....

Ed: Geez! This thing still ain't dead?!?!

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Jan slaps his hands on the ground and pulls out his two tachis(longer than katanas).he then rushes at the armor and tries to hit it,but the armor shoots its leg at him.Jan flies back and hits a wall."I see i will have two use this move on ya" Jan uses his alchemy an turns one tachi intoa fire one and the other into a wind one.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
As he charged towards the armor he heard a girl yell to aim towards the torso. She wasn't saying it to him, buthe took the advice. His jo then caught fire as he ran towards the armor. He then began to strike raid the center of the armor hoping to weaken it.

Kira Haro

Unknown
I never thought I'd say this, but Ultima Keyblade, your spamming quite a bit in here; try to follow the two sentence rule and to add a just a bit more 'content' in your posts. -_-

Carry on with the Role-Play, I just thought I'd make a post about this because deleting the replies by UK would have cut into the storyline.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Seeing a guy aiming for the torso.Jan rushes to the torso knocking back the black creatures of darkness back.He then throws his winf Tachi at the Guard Armor to distract it.Then proceeds to the Torso and he strikes it on impact." I hope that does something to it"

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Haru swung at the dent in the Armour, making it cave in even more, then he brought up his sword like a shiled, and blocked the Guard Armour's arm, he pushed it back sliceing some fingers too, and then he jumped for a last strike on the dent..

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Guilmon! Go for it!

Guilmon materilized and started to ravage the Guard Armor's right arm until it exploded...

A.J.: Jack! Scare the tin offa that armor!!

Jack: TAKE THAT!

Jack cast a thundaga trio that took out it's left arm exploded...

The torso started to spin around madly and knocked A.J. into the side of a lampost.

Ed: YOU'RE DONE FOR YOU PILE OF SCRAP!

Ed slammed his hands onto the ground, it flashed, and a large metal spike impaled the Guard Armor through it's torso and head...It cracked, splitting in two as an ethereal heart floated up into the sky.

A.J.: Whoa...Nice one...

Out of the corner of A.J.'s eye, he saw a glimmering shape of a keyhole on the upper part of Ed's arm...

Ed: WHOA! I didn't know a keyhole could be on a person...

Just then, A.J.'s Keyblade materialized, and shot a beam of light out and into the Keyhole...
There was a familiar locking sound, and the Keyhole disintegrated.

A small red rock fell out of the Keyhole.

Ed & Al: THE PHILOSOPHER"S STONE!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Well..at least someone listens to me....So..that heartless...it was more powerful than the other ones...hm..I bet there are more heartless like this one..cept stronger...Well...its over anyways..so...whose hungry?^^"

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
In shock Jan looks confuse."What the hell just happen?" He then notices the philosopher stone and picks it up."Thank you Ed and whoever you are,but I'am afraid i have to take this back to Headquarters"

A.J.

Banned
A.J. & Ed: WHAT?!?!?

A.J.: We just won that by defeating that Heartless, and you're just gonna walk up and take it away?!? Let's take this guy Ed!

Ed: *sorrowful look* I can't...He's a member of the military, same as me, I'll get thrown out if I fight him.

A.J.: Fine, I'll take him myself! GRRR...........

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
"I'am Jan the general of the miltary and I'am confuse as you are,Who the hell are ya?".He looks at them with confuse look.He then sees a kid angry and on his way to him."Whats wrong kid did I do something"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Aj...Calm down..picking a fight with the wrong guy can be deadly...Ahem...sorry..but you cant have that stone..my friends are the owners of it..since they won it fair and square..so...can you give it back plz?"

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Gwa!" was the replie as Haru smashed into the metal spikes side, and slid down, but at the bottom of the spike, "The Rave of Strength!" he quikly took the rave off the ground and placed it back in the sword shaped indentation, and walked back to were every one else was.

Haru Obtained: Rave of strength and

2nd form of ten powers sword
Explosion!
Effect:Creates an explosion when struck on any thing, can make smoke bombs, cannot cut anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back