• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X releasing April 7th in North America!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

I kinda want Back Cover to be at least 110 minutes long, like Kingsgraive: FF XV movie. 60 minutes is too short for a movie, at least make it 90-100 minutes like most of Disney animated theatrical features.

SORA619

Awards
Oh, come on Square there are Europeans fans waiting for this game too! Don't screw with these things!!!:mad:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I originally said Vulpeus, but the more I look into it, the harder time I have deciding which foreteller I'll go with. It's like when I have to choose race/species in a game, just so much indecision.

Ursus and Leopardus look just as rad as Vulpeus. Oh dear.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I think I read somewhere that Anguis is pretty small, I kind of really want to choose it, but are there some disadvantages to choosing a smaller union? I think the foreteller looks coolest and snakes are rad so it feels weird that it wouldn't be popular, so I might remember wrong.

Nicki6082

I think I read somewhere that Anguis is pretty small, I kind of really want to choose it, but are there some disadvantages to choosing a smaller union? I think the foreteller looks coolest and snakes are rad so it feels weird that it wouldn't be popular, so I might remember wrong.
ok so I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this I was wondering the same myself. I love the design of hers the best the colors and snake motif. And I mean snakes normally have a bad connotation to them in life and symbolism so that animal choice has to play in to the story in a really cool way.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
ok so I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this I was wondering the same myself. I love the design of hers the best the colors and snake motif. And I mean snakes normally have a bad connotation to them in life and symbolism so that animal choice has to play in to the story in a really cool way.
Huh, I just remembered this... in Greek mythology, snakes are sometimes associated with the practice of medicine and healing, as well as the power of prophecy.​ They've got a bad rap, but there's more to snakes than venom and evil...

Nicki6082

Huh, I just remembered this... in Greek mythology, snakes are sometimes associated with the practice of medicine and healing, as well as the power of prophecy.​ They've got a bad rap, but there's more to snakes than venom and evil...
Oh I've never heard that! That's cool I love symbolism and mythology and all that jazz. That could very well be the path they go down as well.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Nice. I got 4.9 gigs free on my phone; this means I may have to think about repping my SD card, but hopefully I can find a cheap one in a few months. (I try to load whatever apps I can on my SD card, and it's only a gig, sadly.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
def go ursus, homie.

and if english unchained ends up anything like its japanese counterparts, you know to blame chuman <3

CfTW1RjVAAA9Tjr.jpg

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
and if english unchained ends up anything like its japanese counterparts, you know to blame chuman <3

CfTW1RjVAAA9Tjr.jpg

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what exactly is this chart depicting? Medals garnered in each faction?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what exactly is this chart depicting? Medals garnered in each faction?

Weekly rankings for each Union and how many times they were at a certain ranking. As shown, Unicornis has been the champion of both X[chi] (left) and Unchained X (right).

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to
So awseome!!! I've never heard of a release date 3 days after the announcement! That's fantastic! And I love the picture Nomura drew, the character's are really cool looking! But I kinda wish you didn't always have to have an Internet connection.... my internet stinks. But, now I know I can play it whenever I have good internet! I'm still happy!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So awseome!!! I've never heard of a release date 3 days after the announcement!

Be happy they gave 3 days warning. They usually just release a mobile game out of the blue and then announce it once it's gone up on.

But I kinda wish you didn't always have to have an Internet connection.... my internet stinks. But, now I know I can play it whenever I have good internet! I'm still happy!

If you have an okay data plan on your cellular device, the game will play through that instead.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
All fun aside, the weekly rankings aren't quite representative of player strength or numbers. Anguis in X[chi] is a good example of this, being super popular in the early stages of the game, but sadly most of their players quit, and the remaining players could not do enough to keep the Union afloat in the rankings. Because of all the dead weight, they've been stuck at the bottom with really no chance of recovering.

However, they still have plenty of players ranking at the top of the individual rankings each week, so there's that.

~Oathkeeper~

IM SO EXCITED! Finally! Only I don't know if I can play it. I'm not very phone savvy. I have an LG transpire is a droid the same as an android? Can I play it? And is it an app that I only buy once or is it something I have to pay for monthly? I'm sorry i just have no clue what I'm doing. I heard it was gonna be available for smartphones so I just got whatever.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
IM SO EXCITED! Finally! Only I don't know if I can play it. I'm not very phone savvy. I have an LG transpire is a droid the same as an android? Can I play it? And is it an app that I only buy once or is it something I have to pay for monthly? I'm sorry i just have no clue what I'm doing. I heard it was gonna be available for smartphones so I just got whatever.
So as long as your phone is running on Android 4.0 or higher, your phone should be able to run the game fine. (It's probably an Android if you have access to the Google Play Store and not the Apple App Store with it.) Just be sure to have some room for it, as the JPN Unchained app currently takes a bit over 1GB.
The game is free to play, with the exception of optional in-game purchases.

Edit:
All fun aside, the weekly rankings aren't quite representative of player strength or numbers. Anguis in X[chi] is a good example of this, being super popular in the early stages of the game, but sadly most of their players quit, and the remaining players could not do enough to keep the Union afloat in the rankings. Because of all the dead weight, they've been stuck at the bottom with really no chance of recovering.

However, they still have plenty of players ranking at the top of the individual rankings each week, so there's that.
A bit unrelated to the topic here, but as it stands now it's actually best to be in Anguis for PC chi, since 5th place yields the most ethers (20) while first gives more AP Ups instead, which become useless after a certain point. (At least, the Anguis party I play with really value ethers up in the S-class...)
With Unchained being in a lower-ranking Union just means less competition, which makes it a bit easier to rank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back