• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I wasn't expecting the quests to cap out so early in the story. I wonder if Unchained​ will just be behind.

Dark Wing

Awards
I have a question: how do you change the Medals in you Starlight Deck Set!?

Tap the button in the menu with the keyblade icon to go to the equip screen. Tap the left red button in the bottom right of the screen. Drag the medal you want to equip to one of the slots

shinra1989

Ok, I've uplevel till Level96, but I still have no idea how to get those 4 Star (etc. Merlin, Green Fairy) and 5 Star Upgrade Medals (etc Mickey, Blue Fairy)... Seriously, how do I get them? T_T

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Ok, I've uplevel till Level96, but I still have no idea how to get those 4 Star (etc. Merlin, Green Fairy) and 5 Star Upgrade Medals (etc Mickey, Blue Fairy)... Seriously, how do I get them? T_T
There's an event going right now for higher-level Power-strengthening Medals. One for Huey Medals and one for Flora Medals.

I assume that's how they'll be given out for the time being.
It's really strange how few Medals are given to you outside of events. Seems like the shop is almost the only way to pick them up.

shinra1989

There's an event going right now for higher-level Power-strengthening Medals. One for Huey Medals and one for Flora Medals.

I assume that's how they'll be given out for the time being.
It's really strange how few Medals are given to you outside of events. Seems like the shop is almost the only way to pick them up.

I did saw the Huey & Flora Medal events. But for Mickey, Merlin, Fauna and Merryweather.... Nope.
Seems like a few players was able to max out their Medals with those Medals.
But I do not know how did they got it. (Phantom hacked Medal? lol)

Is there a "shop" option in the game? I can't seem to find it tho.

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
Helllo.. I'm back with unicornis party.. Who is unicorn here??

Wut? Lucky :(.

Edit: I'm loving the Coliseum. Can anyone translate this for me?
Screenshot_2015_09_07_15_43_59.png

This medal can only be used when you have 6 star medal.. It will reduce 1 point of cost.. A 6 star medal consume around 46-50 deck point. So it can be usefull if you have 2 6 star medal

maybe they will release in daily event. For the other way, maybe you have to defeat high level raidboss. I got FGM medal from LV 10+ Guard Armor Raid boss drop price. So it might be LV 20+ to get yen sid and mickey for medal upgrade material.. Good luck with that.. Solo raid boss if you dont have party.

Lunarsoul01

I did saw the Huey & Flora Medal events. But for Mickey, Merlin, Fauna and Merryweather.... Nope.
Seems like a few players was able to max out their Medals with those Medals.
But I do not know how did they got it. (Phantom hacked Medal? lol)

Is there a "shop" option in the game? I can't seem to find it tho.
They got it from either the Thursday or Friday event, they had 5 star Mickey and Yen Sid. I wasn't strong enough to get them but it was definitely possible. This game is so easy once you understand how to lvl up with basically no downtime. You can literally play this game all day without spending any money on it once you hit a high enough lvl and learn how grind lux lvls and power up medals. Also some raid bosses drop different evo material.

phamtrinh198

Banned
Hello - chúc m?i ngu?i cu?i tu?n vui v?,
Các b?n ho?c ngu?i quen c?a các b?n c?n mua xe nâng hÃ*ng FORKLIFT thì liên h? mình nhé, Thúy HoÃ*ng - 0909648178 | Có c? xe nâng m?i - xe nâng cu - cho thuê xe nâng dÃ*i h?ng vÃ* ng?n h?ng. C?m on m?i ngu?i. Mình ? bên"xe nâng Nissan" .
===///=== ban xe nang hang Nissan Forklift Japan. Dich vu sua chua bao tri xe nang | Forklift parts and services. Forklift rental (reach truck also)... Thanks,

gnurtanio

Awards
image.jpg1_1.jpg
image.jpg1.jpg

Can someone help me translate this picture.. I just lost a skill because i forgot to turn ON the skill migration. Hope you guys not make same mistake like me.. This is about synthesize medal..

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
^It's the next segment I will be translating. Will be getting to it once my phone charges finish.

Noja87

ZOld2uR.jpg

Anyone knows what this is? I have the same character but mine is empty on the botom. It looks like a skill or buff. Would like to know how to get that. Thanks.

gnurtanio

Awards
^It's the next segment I will be translating. Will be getting to it once my phone charges finish.

Thank you so much..

i'm getting a new knowledge about this game (actually its from the picture that i posted before)..

If you combine a medal with the same medal, your skill damage (Multiplier and status CMIIW) will increase. for 3* you can get 1x increment, 4* can get 2x Increment, 5* will get 3x Increment and 6* will get 5x increment. its like Limit Cut with Yensid In CHI but the diferrent is your medal level will still the same. Aaaaand More Great News. If you Evolve your medal to next Rank, this "Limit Cut" thing will added to your new medal. so make sure you're not sell your 3* medal. this is my second mistake after skill..

Dyxrak

Can someone enlighten me about how the raid bosses system works ?
When do i encounter them ?
Do i have to do a specific thing to fight them ?

Bryan

They got it from either the Thursday or Friday event, they had 5 star Mickey and Yen Sid. I wasn't strong enough to get them but it was definitely possible. This game is so easy once you understand how to lvl up with basically no downtime. You can literally play this game all day without spending any money on it once you hit a high enough lvl and learn how grind lux lvls and power up medals. Also some raid bosses drop different evo material.

Could you enlighten us? I'm around level 45 so its getting slow with AP. How do you keep it going?

Back