• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nial

Awards
yeah, seems to be an emergency maintenance, i was just about to collect the rewards from the lv5 charcoal bag mission ;_;

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I tried downloading the game various ways and right when I would press the app icon the screen would turn black with a gradient gray then exit out of the app. Any idea how to get it to work. I kinda just want to wait for the American release.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy s6 in case someone else with this phone is running into this same issue

Rage-Roxas

Awards
And now there's another message, something to do with twitter too that won't let me join. Would this happen to be actually an maintenance?
Well, yes, that another message says something about an maintenance. I'm not sure what does that say, I'm not really good at Japanese yet, but some kind of maintenance seems to be going on.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
And now there's another message, something to do with twitter too that won't let me join. Would this happen to be actually an maintenance?
It is a maintenance message. Doesn't say when it'll be over. The Twitter part is a link to the KHUX PR Twitter account.

Ruri

Mm, might as well use this time to ask a question about materials used to upgrade keyblades. Can all of the basic material be found in all missions or some items are restricted to certain worlds. Wondering if I should spam complete a mission to upgrade mine or just continue in the story mode.

sonicrider97

Awards
Mm, might as well use this time to ask a question about materials used to upgrade keyblades. Can all of the basic material be found in all missions or some items are restricted to certain worlds. Wondering if I should spam complete a mission to upgrade mine or just continue in the story mode.

To my knowledge you can go back to farm them or continue in the story as you revisit some of the older worlds, or wait for themed dungeons depending on the day. (I think themed dungeon is daily? Not sure)

Rage-Roxas

Awards
Now I maybe know my problem with Avatar Link. I used my code from the computer version first. Ugh, can I fix it? :D

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Even after maintenance, server errors seem pretty common

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Even after maintenance, server errors seem pretty common

A lot of people are trying to access the game now that it is back so it isn't unexpected. I imagine the game will need to undergo more server updates/expansions during the week before it is truly stable

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
A lot of people are trying to access the game now that it is back so it isn't unexpected. I imagine the game will need to undergo more server updates/expansions during the week before it is truly stable
Just checked the KHUX Twitter, looks like they're aware of the issue and are working to fix it. Doesn't seem like a server load issue, the tweet mentions continued connection to the server.

ChazF

Excuse me but I tried to link the appearance of my chi account to my KHUx account. But I think I clicked a wrong button, because my KHUx account's player doesn't look like my chi player. And when I try again, I get this message that I don't understand. :confused: And, apparently, I can't post a screenshot in my comment. So, I cleared all the data and deleted the app from my phone hping I'd be able to try again. Will I be able to access the same player character, or will I never be able use it again?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anybody know what an error E2:002 is?

Excuse me but I tried to link the appearance of my chi account to my KHUx account. But I think I clicked a wrong button, because my KHUx account's player doesn't look like my chi player. And when I try again, I get this message that I don't understand. :confused: And, apparently, I can't post a screenshot in my comment. So, I cleared all the data and deleted the app from my phone hping I'd be able to try again. Will I be able to access the same player character, or will I never be able use it again?

You can screenshot it. I'll approve your post once it is up.

I don't know what to tell you for this, but I don't think you should have deleted the app. My best suggestion is sending a message to SE about the issue. If you write your inquiry here I can translate it or find somebody who can do so in order for you to send a message.

I keep getting this error when I try to connect, unfortunately I cannot tell what is says, mind if someone is able to check?
http://puu.sh/jZqek/f80dacc5f8.png

It just says error. There was maintenance I believe around that time which would have accounted for that error.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So I just used a Chip Medal with added a "+5" next to the ATK stat of a Medal. I saw this on a Partner Medal before. Any idea what this is?

Also, sometimes after using a Medal's Ability, it combos the next Medal in the lineup without my input. Is that supposed to happen?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry, I'm really behind this game as I did not have the opportunity to touch it after the first 2 hours.

I'm facing the same avatar linking problem as well and I will get back on how to solve it when I managed to do so for myself.

On another note, 200+ main quests is pretty much necessary gameplay wise. Since we get an Orichalcum every 25 quests (which many of you may already know now). Each Keyblade needs 1 to get the 4th medal slot open. So with 5 Keyblades in this game, we need to complete quest 125. Plus who knows if we need more for the subsequent levels.

Back