• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

datamarluxia

can you help me out with this? the thing is: everytime the download screen shows up (the one that says 1/3 at the very beginning) in the moment it reaches 100% in 3/3 it appears a message and it restarts. People have told that it's a problem that has to do with the lack of space on my mobile phone but i have enough so i don't what to do. And i'm not the only one who's going through this. This is the message:
tumblr_nu5psonZFH1riqq0qo1_500.jpg

please help me! :(

Awards
Do any of you know what the moggle medals are for (or any medal with a symbol that is not attack, speed, magic)? They cost a lot of munny to apply on other medals and level them up very little.

sonicrider97

Awards
Do any of you know what the moggle medals are for (or any medal with a symbol that is not attack, speed, magic)? They cost a lot of munny to apply on other medals and level them up very little.

Moogle Medals = Money
Huey, Dewey and Louie (The child ducks) = Upgrading medals for leveling
The non- attack, magic or speed medals (Excluding moogles) = Used for evolving the medals to the next rank.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
There are also Scrooge Medals which attach skills when used on another Medal.

Nial

Awards
welp, if I got that right there's maintenance 'till morning jpn time... man, so many downs, glad I played a lot last night :\

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
welp, if I got that right there's maintenance 'till morning jpn time... man, so many downs, glad I played a lot last night :\

Yeah, it's got a lot of issues. They are currently stress testing the servers so we may see some results once maintenance ends.

zekro94

Awards
Played unchained X but have a question: How do you use the munny you win? I don't see any option and in the shop you use jewels or friend points(don't remember if it was written friend or something else)

datamarluxia:The game needs 800mbs of internal memory, even if you have those free 800 mb on an sd card it will tell you that message.Sometimes it's better to have double the space it requires

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Played unchained X but have a question: How do you use the munny you win? I don't see any option and in the shop you use jewels or friend points(don't remember if it was written friend or something else)

datamarluxia:The game needs 800mbs of internal memory, even if you have those free 800 mb on an sd card it will tell you that message.Sometimes it's better to have double the space it requires

You use them for fusions. When you level up and rank up your cards.

zekro94

Awards
Thanks, I didn't pay many attetion to the leveling up, already leveled up some cards but didn't get to evovle them, damn I need a cheshire cat

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks, I didn't pay many attetion to the leveling up, already leveled up some cards but didn't get to evovle them, damn I need a cheshire cat

Those aren't really important now. The game gives you plenty of 2 star cards and you need merlin for them. Stats analysis is still unavailable since most of the Japanese players are still reset marathoning. Doing so myself as well if I have the time tomorrow.

Best card so far is the 5 star Mickey btw.

ChazF

Anybody know what an error E2:002 is?

You can screenshot it. I'll approve your post once it is up.

I don't know what to tell you for this, but I don't think you should have deleted the app. My best suggestion is sending a message to SE about the issue. If you write your inquiry here I can translate it or find somebody who can do so in order for you to send a message.

It just says error. There was maintenance I believe around that time which would have accounted for that error.

COKd0U8VEAArbM9.jpg:large

this is the message i keep getting. i remember trying to link my avatars, typing in a code i got, and nothing happened.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Those aren't really important now. The game gives you plenty of 2 star cards and you need merlin for them. Stats analysis is still unavailable since most of the Japanese players are still reset marathoning. Doing so myself as well if I have the time tomorrow.

Best card so far is the 5 star Mickey btw.

Reset marathoning?

mauelster

Can someone post the actual time frame of the maintenance? I've been mostly going by trial and error; checking once in a while if it's working or not : /

It was only yesterday that had that afternoon maintenance that was kind enough to have a time written on it (If I'm not mistaken, it ended at 5pm JPN time)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can someone post the actual time frame of the maintenance? I've been mostly going by trial and error; checking once in a while if it's working or not : /

It was only yesterday that had that afternoon maintenance that was kind enough to have a time written on it (If I'm not mistaken, it ended at 5pm JPN time)

There is no ETA atm. They have been stress testing and doing extensive maintenance in hopes of fixing the server load issues they've been having.

It is currently 9am in Japan on a Sunday so...we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Reset marathoning?

Create a new account, do enough to do the first premium pull, if you did not get a good 5 star and above card, uninstall app and reset. Unchained Chi needs only 10 minutes to do each run.

This is the trick that many Japanese players do. Smartphone gaming is so prevalent for so long many just did this naturally. Much like how people keep resetting at the beginning to get a strong starter Pokemon. This method is best recommended to players who joined a smartphone game that has been launched for some time since this is a great way to catch up.

If you go look around for Unchained Chi wikis, all they mention now is what card is the best to have when reset marathoning.

sonicrider97

Awards
Create a new account, do enough to do the first premium pull, if you did not get a good 5 star and above card, uninstall app and reset. Unchained Chi needs only 10 minutes to do each run.

This is the trick that many Japanese players do. Smartphone gaming is so prevalent for so long many just did this naturally. Much like how people keep resetting at the beginning to get a strong starter Pokemon. This method is best recommended to players who joined a smartphone game that has been launched for some time since this is a great way to catch up.

If you go look around for Unchained Chi wikis, all they mention now is what card is the best to have when reset marathoning.

Having trouble finding them lol.

Edit: Just found it >.> So is the reset marathon involving the 300 purchase option?

Anyone know about that weird item we got today?

Last edited:

zekro94

Awards
Can't seem to find more "Misuriru no shizuku"(the second one, I know that the "Misuriru no kakera" means a fragment of mithrill but I already have a lot of those)
Now that I finally have the oriharu for upgrading starlight I only need 2 of those

Back