• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
A couple times I've seen another player show up in a little bubble on the mission screen. What exactly does that mean?

Now I unlocked the Olympus coliseum Dungeon, and I dont understand its Cid SR+ avatar board. >.>
Same as the Avatar Board, only is uses Coliseum Coins instead of Avatar Coins. You get them from clearing rounds.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I will be slowly updating the OP with the translation of the "Help" section in this game.

One thing I note is that this game called "Level Up" as "LUX Level Up". We don't have levels, only LUX levels.
This is irritating so don't mind me if I just use "Level Up".

Lutario

So is it safe to assume that things such as guilt, hourly raid bosses, and rankings won't be included in this version of chi? What is the point of the factions then? What about seasonal events? Seems like they removed a huge chunk of what made the original game so fun. Or do you think they will be adding this stuff later?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I think it was confirmed in the director's letter that seasonal events will be patched in later but since you can change even the unions now I'm not sure if there is still a point to them (if there ever was any). I'm not sure abut the guilt though, it's probably overpowered at the moment. Also, what about reverse medals?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
We have individual rankings currently.
Far as I could tell it looks like if you change Union, you don't participate in the current ranking. So Unions can still be involved in ranking.

I wondered about Guilt as well. I think it'll come later.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
You need 100 jewels to change union, and when you do, the lux you have for that week will go back to 0.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Does anyone know what the Cheshire cat medals are good for? I've got a bunch of them taking up space.
If you have a fully leveled 1-star Medal, tap on the medal in your Medal List, then tap the right button to advance it to the next level using Cheshire Cat. There are other Medals which do the same thing for higher levels (Merlin, Fairy Godmother, Yen Sid, etc.).

Kafiezal

Awards
Does anyone know the exact power bonus received when using an elements weakness? Or the reduction in power when your element is weak? I think it's around 50% but I'm not sure.

Nial

Awards
got treasure trove to +16, for the second evolution it requires 2 orichalchums (and 3 mithril shards whatever), I suppose it's the same for all keyblades.

sonicrider97

Awards
got treasure trove to +16, for the second evolution it requires 2 orichalchums (and 3 mithril shards whatever), I suppose it's the same for all keyblades.

Yeah Starlight same thing.

zekro94

Awards
Already have starlight to +12 and I'm loving the design.
Did a 5 pull on the shop using friend points and.......I was utterly dissapointed, I mean I got 2 Huey, 2 Luey and a Duey.......it's pretty sad

sonicrider97

Awards
Wut? Lucky :(.

Edit: I'm loving the Coliseum. Can anyone translate this for me?
Screenshot_2015_09_07_15_43_59.png

Last edited:
Back