• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The war of all wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathblivion

OOC: Not trying to godmod here, but I have made a mini version of this ship in my game, so what the heck. It is my only good evil looking one, and I'm obsessed with gummi ships.

IC: Sakai pulled his ship up beside a little nook in the world, the engines making a pounding BOM-BOM every two seconds. He stepped up from his chair, and let the darkness take him to the world itself.

"Hm, now the hard part if actually finding someone to annhilate, or at least make them follow us." He mumbled to himself. His key was already out. "To bad you can't track hearts." He climbed up onto a housetop, and surveyed the land. Jumping off, Sakai ran into the Second district.

Here, like a bell ringing, an idea struck him. "These heartless actually seek to destroy any keyblade bearer, but they don't dare oppose me. I need to be careful, but maybe they can go hound dog on these fools of the light." Even though against his better judgement, he called upon the powers of darkness once again to summon a whole mess of soldiers.

"Find any key bearer that you can. Go!" He shouted. As the heartless ran off, he remembered one of his old teachings: Do not fully rely on the darkness, for you may be swallowed by it. Beware of any power you get, for all who gain power fear to lose it.

Mr.Quack_Quack

Joey felt something coming towards him. He turned around only to find a heartless coming at him. "WAA!" He jumped out of the way and fired off a fireball at the oncoming heartless. It missed the heartless but the magma ball struck the door and it opened. "Hmm, they seemed to be looking for someone. Doesn't matter now, the door's open! Yay!" He walked inside, to see a solitary grotto. The only sound that could be heard could be the dripping off the stalactites into the pristine water below. He could see a house in the distance. "That's Merlin's house isnt it? Aero!" The wind carried him off, shooting him over the indoor pond, over to the island where the house was situated.

Mr.Quack_Quack

He landed softly as soon as he had ended the spell. "Um, hello. I don't know what you're talking about....the door? Well, I do know king Mickey, but he never told me of this door... and what's the knights...?" He tilted his head a bit, slightly confused. "I was just here on my travels looking for Merlin, but I can see he's not here right now."

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
From the walls came two large figures.They were as large as the Gizmo shop.
This would be interesting.A challange no doubt.At the same time the black and white monsters threw their fists on the ground in a pounding motion.

"Not to smart are ya?"He smirked and put his hand in the air.A green swirl of light went around it.With a slight smirk he began to chant something in a old dead language.

"I summon the,The Fool."His eyes glowed green and from behind rose a man in black and red robes his face hidden behind a black and red mask.On the mask was a minacle (I butchered that word.) smirk.

Demitri broke into a run and as if on cue the summon ran in the opisite direction twords the other monster.

"This is very bad..."

The monster infront of him threw his fist forward at Demitri but as if with ease he dodged the blow and drove his blade into it's hand.

The monster let out a yell and a flame flew from it's mouth burning Demitri's arm.

"Gah."Panting he let out the words,"Coming to Taverse Town was a good move."

Mr.Quack_Quack

"Oh, thanks Shou. My name's Joey. Well, there is one thing I want to know, why are there heartless lurking around?" He walked into hut along with Shou. " The room fasincated him, with many magic books that were strewn across he room. He walked over to one, and skimmed over it, looking for a possible new white spell to use.

Mr.Quack_Quack

He stared at it. It seemed so familiar to him. "Ah, I've seen one of those before, my professor told me about it, you can lock the doors to the world right? But since the door to the world has been locked, someone must have summoned the heartless here. Someone from another group..?"

Awards
Seth was walking through Traverse Town when he got a very strange feeling. There's something coming. A heartless. It must be Sakai's. A Soldier heartless appeared before Seth's eyes. He got out his keyblade and killed it with ease. "What does he want?" Seth said agitated.

jaded wolf

u know that thing in ur head that tells u to burn
"Yeah. I know who they are. They are called the dark-hearted. Somehow they have the ability to summon the heartless. They still have hearts The dark hearted, but yet they can control them. The only other people that can do this were Ansem, and The XIII order, but they were destroyed. So who could've gave them such an ability. I'll have to ask the leader."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc:Now here is where it get's interesting ppl. I shall allow someone to be Sora. You are allowed to have two characters now because we are at the point where it can help the stroy out, but it is optional. I will need someone to be sora though. I will also introduce a new character along though. If you'd like to call dibs on this new character pm me and I'll give you the information on this character

Mr.Quack_Quack

"Wowies, so I'd better not bother you, so I'll be off, I got what I came here for. Thanks Shou! I'll be able to handle myself out there, so dont worry." Joey trotted out the hut door, and cast aero to propel himself across the pond.

Mr.Quack_Quack

Ooc: I smell a timely villain appearance.

Joey walked out of the cave and was in Traverse Town once more. He summoned his staff in a flash of bright light, and gripped it tightly, in preparation of the heartless. He pushed the door open into the first district.

Awards
Seth walked into the Third District and noticed a duck come out of a strange door. When the duck disappeared, he went up to it. It had a flame on it, so Seth summoned a Red Nocturne and it cast fire on the door. It opened up to reveal a hut across a pond. He jumped to the other side with a heartless's help and entered the hut. "Well, well, well. What have we got here?"

Oathblivion

Sakai was doggedly trailing his heartless, when it came up to none other than Seth Hikari.

"Hmmmmrg." Sakai growled with disgust. "I wanted dibs on these 'Kingdom Pansies', but that stupid guy with a misnomer of a name had to show up. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to split them up 50/50." This last part he said with a sadistic smile.

He started trailing Seth now, determined to get to his self-appointed enemies. As he jumped roof to roof, he came to the third district door. Here he had to wait in order not to be seen. After Seth had passed, he came through the door. Noticing no one there, he began to think.

"Now where could he have gotten t-" Sakai was caught short when he noticed a cool door. "Hey, cool flamey door." He took out his key and pointed it toward the fire symbol. With a shout of "fire!" the door lit up, and revealed a hut and pond with moving stones.

Sakai cast a blizzard spell and then an aero spell to propel himself across the pond. Upon reaching land, he went around back. And heard voices speaking.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Asuka stayed in the First Distrcict, and started walking around. Maybe something would happen soon...She just needed to wait.

Mr.Quack_Quack

As Joey walked into the first district, he noticed a strange girl (Asuka) standing there. "Hey! Do you need help with anything?" He tryed to get her attention.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Asuka turned to see a duck talking to her. ...a duck? Oh well, I have a tail and ears. she thought then shook her head. "I'm fine, thank you. Are you lost?" she asked kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back