• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The war of all wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Quack_Quack

"No, but if your'e looking for a meeting of some sort, some guy named Shou is calling for his knights, so I was just wondering if you were one of them. He's at Merlin's! Come on!" He ran to the door and waved her over, jumping up and down enthusiastically.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"...Shouku?" Asuka asked, and followed the duck. I hope nothing bad has happened...

Mr.Quack_Quack

Joey pushed open the door, and to his amazement, he saw the door open. "Odd, I thought I shut it..." He thought to himself. "Well, we'd better get going, something may have happened..." Still gripping his staff, he walked closer to the door.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Oh no..." she said quietly, following Joey. What could have happened? she thought worriedly, biting her lip. She did not like this at all...

Mr.Quack_Quack

Walking in, he shouted, " Hello? Is anyone there?" Worried, he swung his staff. "Aero!" The wind shot him up into the air and kept him suspended as he drifted across the pond. "Hurry!"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Asuka jumped on top of the rocks, watching them craefully and not wanting to fall into the water. She jumped to the other side. "Shouku?" she called out, and listened for an answer.

Mr.Quack_Quack

OOC: Perhaps we should wait for the jaded and the rest of the villains, anything we do past this point would be redundant and unnecessary.

jaded wolf

u know that thing in ur head that tells u to burn
ooc:I'm back guys... now let's continue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey!.....Asuka.How you doing? I hope your well. The hut is small, but merlin wrote me and told me to get everyone together. Well He'll be back soon I hope... Hey Asuka? Did you leave the door open???" Shouku saw some black things in the water. "Awww crap. They know we're here. Hurry into the hut, I know a place where we can go....The sewers."

Mr.Quack_Quack

"Well, I suppose I can tag along..." He walked into the hut, still facsinated by all the wonderous books and magical trinkets that lined the wall. There even seemed to be a Hundred-Acre-Wood book in its own section. "Wow, that must be a really special book for it to have its own stand..." He flipped through the pages, only to find them blank. "Awww..." But this was no time for that. He followed the cat-girl and Shou into the sewer.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"The sewers?" Asuka asked. "...Alright, lead the way." Even though she despised the idea.

edit: I g2g, I'll be on later, jaded_wolf can you control Asuka for me?

Last edited:

jaded wolf

Shouku and his friends jumped on a platform in the middle of the hut, but before doing so he left a letter for merlin. It said "Sorry ol' chum I couldn't make it. I have left to the colissuem for my friends need me. Hope you can forgive me. Sincerely Shouku." The platform went down and they saw the cave that Squall would stay. Shouku has been down here before, but the far end of the cave used to have a moon. Now it has a sun....Strange. Shouku stood under the platform and listened to see who sent the heartless. Nothing. Well for now they were safe.

Mr.Quack_Quack

"Well, since we're safe here..." Joey gathered scraps of wood around the grotto, and placed it into a pile. "Fire!" The flame roared, and the grotto had an aura of comfortability around the cave. He sat down around the fire. "Hopefully no one will be able to fund us here."

Mr.Quack_Quack

"Uhh, I kinda didn't....but I'll come up with you to get it." His absentmindedness got him into trouble again, but this time, he could make up for it. He got up off his feet. "Blizzard!" Yet again, the grotto was just a grotto. "Well, shall we go?"

jaded wolf

"I don't know. You should stay down here with Asuka. Trust me. Here, I've got something for you to do. I need you to back to my gummi ship. I got something from the grand wizrd himself. Apparantly he know's you. You'll see in the back of my gummi Ship a wand made just for you. It's called the magician's fist. Once you get that you'll have to meet me at Merlin's Door. Whatever you do, do not go in the door. Asuka I need you to go with him. There are still Heartless in Traverse town. I'll cover you in the second district, but once your in the first district you're on your own. I know your strong Asuka so help this guy to the gummi ship.

Mr.Quack_Quack

OOC: I want to fight a villain already.

"No, I should really come with you, there's something I need to see in the book. I prefer my yoyo and staff anyway, and I can handle myself, I'm from the Disney King-" He remembered not to reveal to much about himself, and he was already meddling, which was breaking one of the kingdom's rules. "...never mind. All you really need to know is that I can handle myself." He smiled gleefully bouncing his weapon up and down, ready to go.

jaded wolf

ooc:Well you will. Mind you there are two in traverse town. Scribbles is one and that other guy is the other
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't let you go. There are too many up there. It's bad enough I have to go there, but I'd prefer you not get hurt. I know you can take care of yourself, but I've been doing this for long time to tell when trouble is coming. I was a commander in the keyblade that that is still going on. Me and the knights are the highest ranked keyblade masters around. Now if you want to continue to argue, bring it up with the king!.....I'm sorry joey, but I have alot of pressure on my shoulders. I just don't need your life in my hands too. It's just too much to carry.
Trust me from what I've heard your one of the best magicians. You ranked highest in your class, you graduated best in the school, but you don't have real experience. Someday you will make big Joey, but for now you need to help Asuka get to my ship.... I need something. It's a pictur.... Nah forget it. Just grab your wand and get back here alright.

R

Renegade Angel

Kingdom shall be free

Name: Kemine
Keychain: Stex
Keyblade master group: Kingdom Knights within

Appearance: http://www.uk-anime.net/images/reviews/gantz.gif

Bio: Kemine was born on the planet of Lothar, deep on the outer ring of the the galaxy. His past has been shaded out by him, and from him due to many sources. Trauma lingers in his wake, he has dragged his sorrows along with him across the galaxy in his quest to seek the truth.

This truth, is the infinite truth of his people, the first recorded race to have ever existed, and which is now recorded to be extinct. His journey, is to solve the mystery of a race, lost to the ages, and uncover the undying question of the Fenacrian race, the beasts of the abyss.

Kemine's people have the innate ability to manipulate dark matter, and control dark energy around them, bending it to their will. Essentially, he can procreate almost anything, and can use it as a pure form of attack as well. A common use though, is that he coats his keyblade with it.

Kemine was originally hired two years ago by the king as a mercenary warrior, in an attempt to ease a flood of dark hearts from the castle grounds, but during the onslaught he cought himself in the middle of psychological warfare, and he got caught up with a small brigade of keywielding soldiers whom he graced with both his life, and a blood oath. He promised he'd see the end of this war, or die in it's course.

Last edited:

Mr.Quack_Quack

"How do you know about..me? I thought the kingdom was meant to be isolated, and kept from the outside world. Ugh, okay then...but where do we go again from here?"
Joey wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back