• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The war of all wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaded wolf

u know that thing in ur head that tells u to burn
It's been 3 years since ((KH2)) The XIII order appeared. Now there is a war raged between all keyblade masters known to life. Only a group of 8 shall end the war in peace, while a another group shall end the war in violence and death. If something is not done, Everything shall disappear with no winners, and no end. The keyblade masters that restore peace are called "The Kingdom knights". The keyblade masters who wish to destroy all that lives call themselves "The Dark Hearted". They call themselves this for they feel only ones who shall follow them desirve a heart, while others need to perish

The Kingdom Knights
1.Jaded wolf/Shouku
2.Asuka Usagi
3.Renagade Angel/ Kamine

The Dark Hearted*
1.OathOblivion/Konashi Sakai
2.Seth Hikari

Rules:
No god modding
No killing others without permission
No swearing
No spamming
Longer than three line posts
Romance is allowed to a out of bed and in clothes level
Have Fun
If you read the rules post Kingdom shall be free above template

Template:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Age-((Above 15 pleze))
Keychain-((Everyone has one, unless you decide not to, do not join a keyblade master group))
Keyblade master group-
Appearance-
Bio-Optional

Last edited:

Mr.Quack_Quack

Can i join too?

Kingdom shall be free

Name-Joey
Gender-Male
Age-14 (sorry!)
Weapon- Yoyo and Staff with a Disney Kingdom symbol atop of the staff
Keyblade master group- No alliance
Appearance- A smaller duck of stature white in appearance with his feathers. He wears a blue pointy magician hat, has a vest embellished with pockets with sleeves that droop over his hands.
Bio- A gifted magician, and espicially gifted in art of white magic. Graduated out of the Disney Kingdom and is now journeying around learning about more magic.

Last edited:

Mr.Quack_Quack

Oh, sorry wolf, i thought you'd allow more neutrals in..You sure it wont screw things up too much?

Oathblivion

Just a few questions, 1) is this supposed to be like a KH3 rp? you know, the Keyblade wars? 2) If so, can you elaborate on the plot line, because I haven't seen the secret video yet, and I don't want to hear much about it. 3) Can we have original keychains? Quick tip: you put age twice. Typo, I know.

Okay, now, your first customer am I!

Name- Konashi Sakai (Last then First, BTW)
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Keychain- Shin-tsuriai*
Keyblade master group- Dark Hearted Lord of the Gummi Ships. Mwahahahaha!!
Appearance- He normally dresses in many layers of sand brown and blood red. First is just a plain T-shirt. The next layer out consists of a tunic with the red in the form of tiger stripes. He wears baggy sand brown cargo pants. Sakai normally wears a thin black cloak that drags the ground. On the tip of his hood, his keychains symbol is etched.

He is a fairly well built, but not so much to have any strength worth bragging about. Most of his muscle mass lies in his legs, and his greatest strength is his speed. He has a good complexion, and so far hardly any visible scars. His eyes are black and his hair silvery white.

Bio-Optional (Thank you!)

Other- His fighting style is well balanced, as this is his keychains theme. He combines speed, strength, and magic in close to equal amounts, and favors no form of offense over another. As such, his weakness is people that specialize in one from or another.

***The Shin-tsuriai chain transfroms the keyblade into a four foot long key that it split in two. The top half is black inlaid with tendrils of silver, and the bottom is the exact opposite, being silver intwined with black. At the tip, the two fuse into a solid strip, being grey and three inches long. From this "platform" A simple upside down heart protrudes, and it is grey too. This blade has the power to see the hearts true balance, and bring hatefulness or purity more to the surface, but the blade itself desides. This second ability is rarely used because it may actually make the opponet more powerful.

Note that if this blade is unaceptable, then stick me with the oathkeeper. I think it'll make a nice plotline, you know, pure blade on the dark side, drawing him to the light, questioning his values, etc.

EDIT: Or not...

jaded wolf

1)yes, basically. I saw the vid and put my own storyline to it. Basically the storyline involves a rumor I heard about evil keyblade masters, and no it wasn't from a website, and thought if there were evil keyblade masters the kingdom must have tried to stop them. The naming was very hard. If you ask me, I need more work at it. And original keychain question, absolutely. I encourage it.

I'm going to start tomorrow if no one else joins

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Kingdom shall be free

Name- Asuka Usagi
Age-15
Gender-Female
Keychain-OathKeeper
Keyblade master group-Kingdom Knights Within
Appearance-
cat-girl.jpg
(yes, with tail and ears)
Summon: Tinkerbell

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The Kingdom Shall be free

ooc:Count me in this,sounds good to meh.

Name-Demitri Maverick
Age-16
Gender-Male
Keychain-N/A- Weilder of the Gunblade.The metal is dark and engraved in the blade is the name Zotz,his fathers.In the hilt is the number XIII
Keyblade master group-N/A liked to watch both groups...Could he have a plan?
Appearance-Brown twisted hair,Gold eyes,Brown skin,A black zipped hoodie,With a red tee underneath,Black baggy pants with a red dragon design on the back pocket.

jaded wolf

ooc:We start now! ((Sorry for double posting, but then no one would have noticed))

Let me just put mine in and we'll start. I say if ur a nuet. please put down if ur good or evil

If anyone wants to know any history behind the two groups pm me.

But just to make this rp better I will let the dark hearted know they can summon heartless((any kind)), and the kningdom's knights can summon either a FF character, or a disney character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name-Shouku
Age-17
Gender-Male
Keychain-Oblivion
Keyblade Master Group-Kingdom Knights
Appearance:Short black hair, Black eyes, No shirt, Tattoo of angel wings on shoulder blades, Black baggy pants like sora's, and Black shoes
Bio:Optional ,but I will make one later
Summon:Genie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shouku walked through a destroyed town. Dust flew everywhere. Buildings were destroyed, and streets demolished. He then realized where he was. He was in Traverse Twon. Where was everybody? He looked for people, but found no one. He then went to Merlin's house. Only the kindom's knights knew about it. But he knew the dark hearted would find out soon. He sent a signal for the knights to show up at Merlin's house. It was in the shape of a fire ball. It was able to see from a gummi Ship in space just in case any knight was flying. Shouku sat down for a nap. He doze off.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
OCC: Quick question, do we already know each other since we're in the same group?

IC: Asuka walked around Traverse Town, bored. Nothing was happening, and yet it seemed something was going to happen.

Mr.Quack_Quack

IC: Joey landed his gummi ship, and went through the gate. "Hmm, this seems to be a new place. This was called Traverse Town, wasn't it?" He walked around, and talked to the townsfolk, seeing if there were any places he could learn more magic from. "Oh! There's a magician named Merlin who knows a lot about that stuff" The man said. Joey trotted off. "Well, that's where I'll be going then." He pushed the third district gate open, and out of the corner of his eye, he had seen the flame door. He walked closer to it, he could feel, a magic presence behind the door. Now if he could only get it open...

Oathblivion

Sakai was hurtling through interspace in his gummi ship, actually, his gummi fortress. It was a grey ship made up of of around 500 blocks. It was his pride and joy Twilight. It had a long none, very thick, that tapered up to flat lollipop like control bridge. Overall, it had an Imperial star destroyer look, but rounder.

Inside his training room, Sakai was sparring with an Invisible heartless. It made a lunging move, and Sakai sidestepped just in time. He stuck his key into the poor heartless's side, and turned it. In a flash of light, the heartless imploded, and Sakai poofed his keyblade away, and jogged back to the bridge.

"Traverse Town dead ahead. Just perfect, time to annhilate those "Kingdom Hippies." He said. Many heartless, shadows, popped up and wiggled their antennae. Sakai now broke into deep chuckling. He was an evil genius, but not a quite sane genius sometimes...

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Asuka walked to the First District. It seemed no one she knew was here...Unless they were with Merlin. She sat down on a bench, and scratched her ears. It was really quiet in this area, so Asuka looked up at the sky.

Mr.Quack_Quack

Joey knocked on the door. "Hello? Is anyone home?" He waited at the door for a bit. Hopefully someone would come. He could feel a presence behind the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back