• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Yumi sits at her control panels of her space ship. It had been broken down for some time. She had found a whole crew of experiments onboard. Yumi hadnt known that the ship was inhabited by all of them. Yumi had questioned a few as to why they were on the ship. They explained that they had worked out a deal with the last captain that if they were allowed to stay and eat that they would protect the ship and repair it whenever needed. Yumi now understanding asked if they would honor that same agreement and join her as well. They nodded and said that they would like to help her fight in the field as well, but they would need to take a group vote.

"That sounds like a great idea. What do you think Moomba?"

Moomba:"I agree, it would help keep things fair. I am all for it."

Diablos:I feel the same. Its decided then, we will take a group vote"

"Alright thenm you have a deal."

~Meeting~

"First things first, what are we going to do about this ship? It wont start, and I havent the slightest as to how to get it back up and running."

One spoke up, "We can fix it, there is a certain experiment that specializes in repairs.

A experiment that announced himself as Spicer , stepped forward. "I can handle the ship, no worries."

Yumi smiled, "that eases the worries that I had. Okay lets get on with it. There was also talk there are some of you that wish to fight. Is that so?"

A small group stepped forward, the one in the front spoke up. "We would, its boring sitting here day in and day out."

Yumi nodded; "I understand that makes sense, I am fine with you helping. Just keep in mind that the enemies that you will face will be tough. Some of you may not make it."

Another spoke up from the small group, "It will be ok, we live to fight, nothing more."

"I hear that!"

"heh heh, you do enjoy a fight dont you Diablos."

I do, I am all for these little guys joining us in battle."

"I agree, ok you guys may join." said Yumi.

"Fantastic!" said the one in the front.

"Is there anything else that we should discuss?" asked Yumi looking around at the collection of some twenty or so experiments.

There were a few responses from the crowd.

'more blankets'

'more time to play'

'better weights in the gym'

Yumi responded, "We have a gym??"

'yup sure do'

"Awesome!" responded Yumi.

"Well it seems we are all in need of little things, and after a little time we should be able to appease all those needs. I am glad to have you all here helping me. So unless there is anything more to discuss we can be finished." added Yumi hoping that she had covered everything.

The experiments looked at each other conversating, after about a minute or two they were finished. One stepped forward from the crowd. He looked like their leader.

"My name is Nekon (the green one on bottom right). I am the eldest here. I believe I speak for all of us. We agree and will aid you in whatever you need. If you have any questions please ask and we will answer them as best as we can.

"I remember reading as a child about a experiment that helped the mighty Sora fight against the Heartless. He looked similar to you guys. He was blue, and had four arms. Is there any link between you guys and him?"

"Actually yes. He was number 626. His name, Stitch. He was lost long ago. We are clones of the six hundred and twenty seven experiments. You see none still live from those times, they were either all killed in battle or sold as delicacies to the highest bidder. A good hearted Wizard by the name of Merlin stored samples of all the 627's DNA and made clones. He then locked us in a magically sealed dimension that stalled time and we stayed there for ages. It wasnt till just recently that the spell wore off and the dimension re-opened allowing us to roam free. Some of us were spotted almost instantly. Others, mainly those here survived or escaped. We have no idea what happened to the others. The clone of 626 was captured by a poacher. He sacrificed himself for us. We went back later that day to try and rescue him but they had already.. they had eaten him.. They ate 626-2. So we hide here and work for you in hopes of peace and a better life.

Wiping tears from her eyes Yumi stood and pulled Nekon close. "I will do my best to protect you all from any danger. Thank you for telling me that, it must have been hard."

"It was, and we are happy to help you as well."

"Alright, well where should we go? Any ideas?"

"We could go help the revolutionaries in Twilight Town."

Looking over the crowd Yumi asked, "Is everyone ok with that?"

They began to speak up:

'Sure' said a group.

'Sounds good Yumi' said three more.

'When do we leave?' asked another.

Three piped up in responce 'Soon, Spicer is almost finished.'

'I cant wait to help fight' added another swinging one of his arms as if he wanted to punch something.

'I hear that!' responded one in the back sending off sparks and jolts of electricity.

Yumi smiled again, "Okay calm down, calm down.. wow. Alright, I am going to need a suggestion box or something. Hey Spicer, you almost finished?"

'Nearly, just a few more minutes ma'am.' replied Spicer.

"Sounds good. I am going for a soak in the hot tub. I will be back soon."

With that Yumi walked out of the room and headed for the Hot Tub. Her mind busy and crowded from the recent events she needed a moment to be alone. Then she would set off for Twilight Town.

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Evan sighed with exhasperation as he heard a voice from within the fog, he couldn't see it's source, but it sounded like she was near Baltrex, and he was loath to allow either of his men to move from position. "Hold position!" He barked, voice echoing through the fog as he leaped from his perch atop the tunnel 5 entrance. "If you so please, will you keep your voice down? We're in the middle of an operation and the last thing we need is some woman ruining it when she has no right to be here." He spoke through the fog, his sentence ending as he came within sight of the girl. It was obvious from what he could tell that she wasn't just a citizen, her eyes alone spoke volumes of her intent. "What is your business here, ma'am?" he asked, bringing a hand to the Keyblade strapped to his waist. "And I pray it's a mission of peace." he added, an edge to his voice.

Awards
Amelia blocked the daggers with her blade quickly. She smirked when she saw him charging her. If she could get him to follow her out, she'd at least draw any attention he was gathering to her and not Rutilus. She turned around to block his charge, then cast Thundaga. It was anything but subtle, and even in the fog it was pretty obvious. Sadly, she hadn't been thinking of that.

"I hope you know what you just asked for, then," she taunted. Since her cover had already been blown, she might as ell make sure it was her alone. She'd think about getting out of it later. "Because, the way I learned, there is no honor on the battlefield! Just low blows!" And that was exactly what she went for. She swung her keyblade to where she estimated his crotch to be. She said she'd fight dirty, and she intended to.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Kelsey smiled comfortably and crossed her arms as she stared at the newcomer, who was very uptight as he jumped from the top of the entrance. She was slightly disappointed she was interrupted before the big one said anything but it seemed one couldn't have everything in life..

"What is your business here, ma'am?" the man asked, bringing a hand to the Keyblade strapped to his waist "and I pray it's a mission of peace"

Kelsey laughed, a laugh that was a mixture of amusement and mockery. Mission of peace? As if he had any sort of experience with peace missions. He was a clearly a high ranking member for this battle which meant he lived to make others suffer.

Plus he thought he could defeat her. How funny.

"I'm not really on a mission per say" she responded casually "You see I came to track down my friends. They're working with the rebels on this world to fight the empire, that's you by the way, and rumor has it that Lucius is down here in these tunnels. Which means that if I go to him then there is a really good chance they'll be there. Plus I can try and murder him in cold blood so i'm killing two birds with one stone" she smiled cheekily "ahh the busy life of a wanted criminal" she sighed melodramatically. The area was fog infested and she was probably outnumbered but she wasn't worried. If things got too sticky she'd use a dark corridor to bail back to her gummi ship and form a second, more stealthy, plan. So no matter what happens she wins.

She wasn't the type to blindly walk into danger after all.

Muramasa

"Impressive! To dodge my attacks so easily!" said Zero, seeing he missed her by a few inches. Clashing together, Zero could tell she was strong. Especially if she was able to block it and hold off his attack. Being pushed away, Zero fell back and saw her cast more magic. Crap! thought Zero, moving out of the way and seeing some of his clothes caught fire. "Tell me, what's your name?" asked Zero, rushing at her again. "So I can carve it onto your grave!" shouted Zero, seeing her lower her keyblade.

Low Blows? thought Zero, looking down upon himself quickly before looking up at her. Instinctly Zero blocked the blow that would have been painful for any man. Zero could feel sweat going down the side of his face, at the same time the thrill of this fight excited him. "Your something else, compared to your comrades" said Zero, not letting up against her block. Ditching the dagger in his right hand, Zero hand shot out and grabbed hold of the front of her shirt. Pulling her against him despite their struggles of their blades, he smiled and said "The names Zero and don't you go forgetting it" before pushing her away.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
He watched her coldly, hearing her mocking laugh. His eyes burned as he listened to her words "I'm not really on a mission per say" she responded casually "You see I came to track down my friends. They're working with the rebels on this world to fight the empire, that's you by the way, and rumor has it that Lucius is down here in these tunnels. Which means that if I go to him then there is a really good chance they'll be there. Plus I can try and murder him in cold blood so i'm killing two birds with one stone"

So, she was nothing more than a murderer, and a wanted one at that, he glanced behind him, so far, he hadn't heard any sign of commotion with the emperor, so he assumed he was still secure. Very well, he would dispatch this girl, and head into the tunnels, he'd bided his time for long enough. "A criminal, eh? Then on behalf of the Imperium, you're under arrest." He said casually, though he knew it wouldn't be so easy, the girl had a look about her, enough to show that she was a fighter. He pulled his cuffs out with his free hand, loosing his Keyblade with the other. "Will you surrender peacefully?"

Awards
Amelia regained her footing and giggled. Next time she'd have to save the banter until after she hit him. And she did intend to try again. It was too easy to pass up, especially the way things were going.

"Who am I? To my friends..." Amelia laughed. As if she had anyone she considered a friend here. "To you," she continued, choosing not to finish her first thought. "A problem." She looked around, trying to tell if Rutilus was still there or not, but she couldn't tell in the fog.

She sighed, tired of fighting liked this. She cast aero, displacing enough fog to tell who her opponent was. "Zero, huh? Perfect name for you! Zero ability, Zero IQ, and, quite frankly..." The girl stuck out her tongue. "Zero hotness, too. I'm regretting clearing that bit of fog if this is what I have to look at!"

She laughed at her little jokes, especially considering her own looks. He actually looked better than her, although she'd never admit it. She was ready to counter-attack when he was finally provoked enough to be more reckless than she was. Harder to think about guarding when you're that angry, after all...

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
"A criminal, eh? Then on behalf of the Imperium, you're under arrest."

Kelsey's smile never left her face. This was what...the seventh time she's heard someone say that to her in the last few years? It got old fairly quickly but it still amused her. She hoped she was in for a good fight. He was the leader, the big cheese of the area. The perfect warm up before she fought the emperor, provided she didn't get distracted on the way there. He was clearly disgusted by her, she could see it in his eyes. He thought she was nothing more than a murderous criminal.

Too harsh she thought I think of myself as more of a...anti hero at best...maybe an anti villain at worst. But either way i'm not as bad as i'm making myself to be

He prepared his weapons as he asked a question, bringing her attention back to the matter at hand

"Will you surrender peacefully?"

She snorted.

"Of course I will" Kelsey said with a nod, voice dripping with sarcasm "Here, arrest me on the spot so I can't find my friends or kill the emperor and bring peace back to the worlds. Go ahead and just trash my dreams right here and now. I give up" she shook her head as spade appeared in her hand via flash of black light. "Really, are you listening to yourself? Why would I ever surrender to you?"

If you think about it I never even really learned how to surrender she thought I don't think either of my masters ever put it in their curriculum...or I just slept through 'running away 101'

Muramasa

Quick to regain balance, not bad thought Zero."A problem huh?" said Zero. "I can handle anything you throw at me" said Zero, smirking. Hearing a sigh, a blast of air swept past him and clearing the fog surrounding the both of them. Zero instantly threw his guard up, thinking she was going to attack. She's staring at me thought Zero, seeing her eyes give him a look over with a glance.

"Mocking me, how childish" said Zero, no longer messing around. "Is that all you've got to say?" asked Zero, eyes growing cold and hard. "I wasn't picked as a soldier for Nothing!" shouted Zero, moving fast and seeking blind spots. "We'll see who will be the one laughing, once my blade goes through your chest!" said Zero, seeing an opening and moving forward. I won't LOSE! thought Zero, thrusting his blade forward and giving it all he got. Everything in that instant went slow for Zero, moments before he sliced her open he thought I almost thought I could go easy on you, let you live for one more day.

Awards
He was almost too easy to make mad. Shouldn't soldiers like him learn how to keep their cool?

Amelia moved quickly, having anticipated exactly this. She made sure to time it exactly right when she cast, "Reflega!". Immediately after he hit, a spay of lights flew towards him, which Amelia hoped knocked him off guard long enough for this. Amelia cast "Holy". That was a much closer call than she'd expected, and she could tell he that there was a reason he was a soldier.

Amelia backed up, holding her keyblade defensively and panting heavily. It would be a little while until she could use a spell after that little attack... And she knew it hadn't killed him, either. Even with her talents with light... He would've had this finished by now...She thought. She just didn't want to kill another person right now... Not since this man had confidence that reminded her of her brother's.

She decided it wasn't worth waiting for Zero. She turned and ran as fast as she could, hoping Rutilus had escaped by now. She didn't know where this put their plans for the Emperor, though...

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
"Of course I will" Kelsey said with a nod, voice dripping with sarcasm "Here, arrest me on the spot so I can't find my friends or kill the emperor and bring peace back to the worlds. Go ahead and just trash my dreams right here and now. I give up" she shook her head as spade appeared in her hand via flash of black light. "Really, are you listening to yourself? Why would I ever surrender to you?"

Evan glared as she remarked on the emperor. "The emperor has his faults, yes, but he's the best hope we have if we're to purge ourselves of the abominations that are heartless and nobodies. Those creatures are monsters, nothing but hollow beings full of complete apathy, they feel no sorrow, or anger, or even love. They kill without mercy, striving for nothing but their own existence, one that is an abomination to the light." He spoke without falter, the sound of his own hatred of the creatures ringing loud in his voice. He hated the nobodies, he'd seen so many of his men lost, killed without a second glance by the twisted shadows of man. It was the fact of their appearance that he hated most, so eerily resembling humans, yet that was all they shared, Nobodies and heartless, they were all the same to him. Yes, he hated them, and he was determined to win this battle, and remove the beings far from humanity, where not one soul would ever see their tainted evil again.

He stared her down taking a fighting stance, if she wouldn't go peacefully, then it left him no other option. "But if you wish to fight with their side, and there's nothing I can do to sway you, then I shall have to strike you down myself."

Lunarmaster54

Awards
"The emperor has his faults, yes, but he's the best hope we have if we're to purge ourselves of the abominations that are heartless and nobodies" the man said. Kelsey rolled her eyes "Those creatures are monsters, nothing but hollow beings full of complete apathy, they feel no sorrow, or anger, or even love. They kill without mercy, striving for nothing but their own existence, one that is an abomination to the light"

"I may be a criminal but its better to be a criminal that a racist" she said "Do you think they can help how they exist? What gives you, or anyone else, the right to take that away from them? Why can't we all live in harmony? What have they done to you that you haven't brought upon yourself?"

She shook her head in disgust, her casual arrogance slipping as she grew angry. "They kill your men because your men wants them all dead and started this war and put them in ghettos. Best hope we have you say? Please. He's oppressing innocent beings and in directly slaughtering many more in this war he began" she shook her head "but whatever. I didn't come here to debate with you"

She smirked at him

"If you wish to fight with their side, and there's nothing I can do to sway you, then I shall have to strike you down myself."

"Try it" she laughed at him "I guess i'll just have to kill you"

Crowley would be pretty proud, she remembered back when she was afraid of murder. Afraid of her own darkness. Now she could kill and plot to kill without even batting an eyelash. Because really, letting this guy live and continue to do Lucius's bidding wasn't something she could do with good conscience. Well what was left of it anyway. He would cause pain..and suffering.

Plus he wasn't going to let her pass without a fight, that much was obvious.

Muramasa

Zero eyes widen in shock, seeing her keyblade face him and cast moments before he struck.How... How did she time it!? thought Zero, sent flying backwards into the fog and landing on his back. Before he could even move or register what happen, several beams of light struck his body. The impact of her beams pushed him further into the ground creating a crater beneath him. My body... Feels heavy thought Zero, panting from where he laid on the ground. This isn't over and I won't lose! thought Zero, picking himself up despite the pain. Blood wept from the wounds onto the earth beneath him.

Slowly coming to a stand, Zero could see their was something in her eyes before she turned away. Fear...? No, something else. Something I couldn't read thought Zero, unsure of what it could be. Before he could even call out to her, she took off running. Looks like its a draw. I could have kept going awhile longer and I'm certain she could have as well thought Zero, still holding onto his daggers. Getting out of the crater, Zero made his way over to the wall and leaned against it. "Till next time" mumbled Zero, righting himself up and leaping onto the roof.

"Tend to these first and go on my way. No point in sticking around" said Zero, kneeling on the roof. Digging again into his jean pocket, he downed a potion and felt the wounds heal up. "With all the commotion we caused, I'm sure others like myself are nearby" said Zero, trotting along the rooftops now. If we meet again, maybe then she will tell me her name thought Zero. That is... if she doesn't die first thought Zero, thinking back to the battle just moments ago. I was being reckless again and gave her a clear shot. I can't afford to make the same mistake again. thought Zero, hearing commotions nearby.

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
"Try it" she laughed at him "I guess i'll just have to kill you"

Evan smirked at this. People often underestimated him in regards to Nobodies and heartless, they often felt that the beings were much to powerful for any man to fight, due to their special abilities and manipulation of elements. This, however, only showed ignorance of his history. Hailing from a militant family, he was brought up with stories of war, of bravery and honor, and of the importance of rank, he was also, when it was discovered he himself was a chosen, brought up by the greatest masters of the Keyblade in his time. He was taught a numerous amount of spells and magicka from simple blizzard and fire, to Ultima and Flare. He was also instructed in many different fighting styles, and taught to utilize the keyblade as an extension of his own body, soul, and mind. This was why he had risen in rank so quickly, because his weapon was a part of him, and he was capable of far greater ability than any man should be.

He watched her with an unusually calm demeanor, raising his weapon towards the girl and beckoning her. "Ladies first, then."

Awards
Amelia didn't look back as she ran. She couldn't fight someone that reminded her of her brother... He was dead and gone, anyway! Why did it matter? Why couldn't she just forget him already...?

Amelia finally stopped to catch her breath towards the tunnel entrance. She leaned against a wall and wiped away some of her tears. She hoped he wasn't following, because she'd hate to let him see her cry... But she was sure he wasn't. She would hear him coming.

She sniffled and shook her head as she looked forward. He'd surely die before she ran into him again. Right now there other, more important issues. She had to find Rutilus, wherever he was. She had to hide from the Emperor, too. She was in no condition to fight at the moment...

...So why was it that someone was guarding the exit? This was horribly inconvient for her... Which way had she ran, anyway? She should've been paying attention. Now she was lost, and the man and woman in front of her seemed a bit too busy to ask for directions...

She sunk to the ground, hoping not to be noticed while she caught her breath and thought of something to do. For now, watching the fight would be entertainment enough. She might even join in if she found out which one was on her side.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
"Ladies first, then."

Kelsey held out her hand, focusing on her magic, smile on her face

"If you insist. But if you don't mind, i'm going to finish this quick so I can kill your emperor. Or meet up with the rebels so I can help out, whichever comes first"

A ball of water magic formed in her palm "Aquamentai"

The ball shot out and towards her opponent with all the speed and force of a bullet. It was one of the first spells she learned so it was the perfect way to test this guy and see what he would do. Not only was it a decent water attack but this one was mixed with dark magic as well, so he would be hurt on both fronts. She aimed at his chest, knowing that if it struck it would surely break something or at the very least crack it. and that was only one, if she needed to she could fire off several of them at once.

I wonder what kind of attacks this guy uses..

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
'What the-?' Rutilus thought to himself as he suddenly sensed a rapid development of senses moving along. 'Okay... someone new is up there with the General... and so is Amelia.' The Nobody swore under his breath, before turning to one of his men, "I'm going up there. Wait down here until I come back or message you to head to the station, okay?"

With that, Rutilus dashed up the tunnel, with his Kingdom Key D at hand. As he emerged out of the fog, he saw Amelia sitting down by the wall. He rushed to her side and quietly asked, "Are you alright, Amelia?"

He turned his head around, looking back into the fog and back up where the General and the mysterious newcomer were. 'Alright... were is that other guy that Amelia was fighting earlier?' he paused, 'He seems to be somewhere near by...'

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
"Aquamentai"

"What kind of magic is this?" He said, eyeing a ball of water speeding towards him 'I'd best not take any chances, he thought. "Fira" he said, casting the spell over his Keyblade and holding it as a guard, feeling a small amount of force from the water spell before it evaporated from the heat of the blade. Perhaps the most important part of his training had been expectation of, not only the unexpected, but the impossible as well. Once he had learned that anything was possible, that the laws of the universe could be broken and manipulated to serve ones own needs, he had quickly applied the lesson to magic, studying various spells and ways to alter their intended affect. He had come up with many manipulations of magic this way, yet he had never felt it necessary to release one on the battlefield.

"Fira" He spoke calmly, building up the heat in his blade before slashing diagonally through the air, releasing a wave of fire and heat towards Kelsi, so far this duel seemed to revolve around the use of magic, and he was weary to unveil too many of his own secrets before getting a sense of what she was capable of.

Muramasa

Moving along quickly, Zero could make out a figure running along the roof tops before him. Apparently I'm not the only one here thought Zero, trotting along and trying to follow it. Whoever it is, is in a hurry thought Zero, seeing them leap down. The distance itself was still pretty far and Zero was quickly losing track of where they went. This fog is becoming an annoyance thought Zero, gazing down at absolutely nothing but mist. "But, it does keeps me out of sight and out of enemy's way" muttered Zero, feeling he was getting close.

A great flame bursted through the thick fog that stopped Zero in his tracks. It's powerful thought Zero, not sure if he could take on whoever was wielding that much magic. Silently Zero made his way over to the fight, below he could see a woman attacking a man. Best to not give myself away until I know what's going on thought Zero, observing their battle stances. Looks like their able to hold there own down there thought Zero, scouting the area with his eyes. Turning back around, Zero began to scout out more of the area upon the roof tops.

Maybe I should check out the Trainstations thought Zero, heading that way now. Running faster now, Zero hopped down and headed for the entry way. Someone's bound to be here thought Zero, arming himself with his daggers and not taking any chances.

Last edited:

luna008

Dusk had resisted the urge to yell into the walkie talkie " Where the Kupo! are you Rutlis!?" For awhile now. She couldn't worry as a nobody, but in a way her mind was still human, so she started thinking of all the reasons why he couldn't respond...and none of them were good. She couldn't go outside, the carnage just made her think of what could happen to her leader, so she was cooped up here till she was either forced to retreat or got an order from an higher up. Dusk hated being cooped up, made her feel like a bird in a cage. Finally she let out a frustrated cry and ran out side.

Dusk turned away from the carnage and looked at the sunset. Twilight town really was beutiful, and if they stopped fighting, they could apperciate that beauty. Dusk was going to make sure she stopped the fighting, she had promised the unknown nobody and Thane that. Then a rather random thought filled her head,

"Why the heck is the sun always setting but never comptly goes down on this world..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back