• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Amelia scoffed and nodded. Cocky? So much for a good first impression. Still, she could prove herself in fighting for sure.

She stood up from the wall and clutched her keyblade, ready to fight. 'How many?' she mouthed, smiling cockily just to prove him right.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
"Train?" Evan thought he had heard wrong, but no, he could've sworn he heard the word train from within the depths of the tunnels. He motioned to Thane, signalling to him to order a troop north to the train station, collecting any stray soldiers along the way. He didn't know what the abominations were planning, but he knew it couldn't be good. He brought his hand to his keyblade, resting it on the handle and taking stance quietly, he would be ready when the enemy made their move.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Rutilus shrugged, 'Not sure. At least three. Probably more. One of 'em is definitely the General. Leave him to me.' With that he summoned his Keyblade to his side and scanned their surroundings. He spotted an air-vent leading straight up the tunnel entrance where the General and his men were waiting, which was also led down to where the Emperor and his troops were. 'Need to be able to hide a bit better. Something that can distract them a bit...'

He looked at his Keyblade again and back at the air-vent, before casting a Blizzaja spell up into the vent, followed up by manipulating a Wind spell, quickly covering the whole underground tunnel in a thick case of fog. 'That should last about an hour or two...' It didn't take long before he heard men from both camps begin to react, unsure of where the source was coming from. He whispered to Amelia, "Stay close to me."

luna008

Dusk smirked as she said, "Roger that! But i dont want to see you with the wounded. Good luck!" Then Dusk opened a dark portal and went through. She hated playing defense, but its what Rutilus wanted and its what he was getting. It took her a bit to find the the squardrons, but that didn't matter, she passed the message along and told them to hurry up. When that was done, she did the second part of the job, making sure the wounded got out.

Just looking at them made her sick,even though she didn't have a heart, the way some of them looked like they may not last the next few minutes, let alone the ride.

"H-hey...Dusk..." Dusk turned to see the wounded nobody that was adressing her. The wound in his side let her know she wasn't long for this world. She didn't know her name.

"Yes?" She asked him, trying to comfort him with a smile, though she knew he couldn't feel it.

"T-thanks...f-for finding the tower. Y-you might have changed the war." Dusk laughed humbly at this.

"It won't be just this that changes the war...What's your name?"

"It's-" But before the nobody could finish, she dissapeared, to the after life that awaited for the nobodys.

"May you find your light comrade..." Dusk whispered as some other soliders entered, saying that some imperium's were coming. Dusk turned around, smiling. The imperiums were a good distration from just now... not that Dusk felt it, which in a way, did make her feel sad.

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Evan smirked as he saw the fog begin to pour out of the vent, "Not bad, this'll make things slightly more interesting." Before the fog covered, he signaled two commands to Baltrex and Felding, Stay down, and keep quiet. As much as he hated the idea of leaving the emperor on his own, there was no point in trying to breach the fog yet. Besides, even if he couldn't see them, they couldn't see him either....
Meanwhile, Thane did exactly as he had been ordered, gathering the spare soldiers he could find, and moving them towards the train station, he didn't know it yet, none of those men did, but this would be their last battle.

Awards
Amelia held onto Rutilus's shirt with one hand, a little embarrassed top have to do so. Still, she couldn't see at all, and this was no time to complain. After all, they were about to finally get some action!

Amelia followed eagerly after Rutilus, not letting go of his shirt until she could pinpoint an enemy. She saw a shadow in the fog and quickly cast poison, relatively sure it was an enemy. "How's that?" she whispered proudly to Rutilus.

Theart

Awards
"Good work. You just took down one of the Emperor's troops. More are on the way." He didn't really notice how she was holding on to his shirt. After all, whatever she needed to do to stick with him at the moment was fine by him.

Rutilus grinned as he whispered to Amelia, "The fog bought us some time. The General isn't making any moves right now, since he can't see us. Thankfully, I can sense him enough to know he won't make any moves for awhile. And Dusk's returned, setting up a strong defense at the station, and we've got some back-up our way. So for now, we only have the Emperor and his men to deal with."

Awards
Amelia looked for more shadows in the fog, but it was hard to pinpoint anyone. "You sense them? Where, exactly?" she said, getting an idea. It was far too short to be a plan, but she was still thinking one move ahead. She pulled his shirt so he would stop and listen to her. "I have just the spell while we still can surprise them!"

Theart

Awards
Rutilus grinned as he nodded in approval, whispering, "Hold on a sec..." he sensed them and pointed over to the far right, "Three soldiers over there." He continued to sense for the back-up team and grinned as he sensed them coming closer, "Once you get those three, hold your fire. Back-ups on the way and we don't wanna hurt 'em on accident."

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Thane grinned as he saw the train station up ahead, quickly leading the men to the side, silently moving against the walls and alleyways. "Finally, a chance to prove myself!" he thought merrily, slowly leading them closer. It was a grand building, as it had always been, and as he watched it, he could tell there was currently only a few stray soldiers inside the building, he could tell, his group easily outnumbered them. "Fight hard, men, for General Xelphion." he said quietly, before rushing headstrong into the building.

luna008

Dusk looked up at the sky, it was turning into sunset, into dusk. Her favorite time of day, right after dawn that was. Earth may have been her element, but this time of day made her feel more powerful, which is what she needed as the imperium's headed her way. She was alone too, she told all avaible soliders to help move the wounded. She'd faced worse.

"'Ello there soldier boys!" She summoned her staff with a smile. There quiete a bit of them, this was going to be fun. "You boys ready to die now?"

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Thane roared out a barking laugh at her words "You, missy? We have you outnumbered tenfold, you'd do well to just surrender to us now!" He smirked, drawing his blade as the rest of the soldiers followed suit. "Now, I suggest you drop the weapon, I'd hate to have to hurt you, Miss." Thane motioned for one of the nearby soldiers to approach, he wanted to take her captive, he was sure they could learn something of the revolters plan, what a promotion that would give him! 'I'll be twice the man you ever expected, Sarah...' he thought to himself, images of his fiance flashing through his mind.
He could still remember the day he was assigned, how worried she had been, afraid of him leaving never to return, and how he'd promised that when he made it back, he'd use the money he'd receive to pay for the most lavish wedding they could ever dream of. She'd objected, of course, saying again and again that she didn't need to money, or an expensive ceremony, that all she needed was him, but he knew in his heart that she deserved so much more. He laughed at the thought of her worry, all that commotion, and it had turned out to be so easy... 'I'll be home soon darling'...

Awards
"Okay, got it," she said, letting go of him and aiming her keyblade. "Stopga," she whispered before cloaking her keyblade in ice and throwing it towards them. When it returned, she did the move once more, hoping that that was enough to take them down.

She grabbed back onto Rutilus's shirt and smiled up at him, hoping he had more faith in her now than he seemed to before.

Theart

Awards
Rutilus was quite impressed at the sight before him. The girl had in fact taken down the three soldiers. He grinned in approval, "Good work," the two of them moved to another corner, "Back-up is here."

And indeed, a squad of approximately fifteen Revolutionaries quietly arrived to their side. The head of the squad approached Rutilus and whispered, "We're here to help, sir. What are your orders?"

He looked at the man and then to Amelia, before answering in a whisper, "I'll take lead, with Amelia here as Second-In-Command on the scene. Emperor Lucius and his troops are down over there," he pointed in one direction for a moment, before turning to another one, "While the General and his men are up over there. I also sense that another group is attacking Central Station right now. Only Dusk is there."

luna008

Almost quickier then humanly possible, Dusk had flicked her staff, hitting the solider in the stomach, making him double over, and then gave him a good whack in the head. He fell, his blood spreading across the pavement. Then she turned her head back to the leader of the group.

"You're right, you outnumber me. But I won't lose to you." Dusk gave a big smile to him, "I'm not ready to die yet. I won't die or be taken, becuase," Suddenly the unknown nobody that had died came to Dusk's mind, "I'm the one thats going to change the course of this war." Dusk took her stance, "So do your worse!"

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Thane gasped as he watched her quickly incapacitate his fellow soldier, staring with momentary horror as he watched his blood spill. Finally he broke free of the horrible sight, his eyes flashing with anger "You'll pay for that you heartless witch." He snarled, perhaps she was stronger than he thought, he wouldn't make that mistake again. "All together men, Attack!" He roared as he flew forward, quickly raising his sword to slash against Dusk, 'This is for you, Sarah.' he thought, bringing his sword to meet her rod.

Muramasa

Wounding the revoloutinaries really badly. Zero peered into the tunnel way himself. Wonder why they were heading this way for? thought Zero. "Maybe the Emperor is here!" said Zero, cheerfully. Running inside of it, the tunnel itself was pretty dark. "I better run into a soldier or something soon" muttered Zero, turning down another corner. "If not, I'm going to give one of the ranking soldiers an earful!" said Zero, seeing a light up ahead.

Awards
"Yes, second-in-command!" Amelia quietly cheered. "Are we going after Lucius or the General? Do we still have to hide?" Amelia hoped they could fight more openly soon, because her better spells were far too noticable or bright to use in fog if they wanted to keep their cover. She swung her keyblade showily and winked. "I'm up for it, no matter what! Let's go, let's go!"

Theart

Awards
Rutilus looked briefly at the girl, "Stay calm. No need to rush into this. We've got plenty of time to plan things out with the fog here... We're gonna use that time to our advantage and use it the best we can, alright?"

"As for who to go up against first..." Rutilus looked back at the two different directions, "I sense fewer troops with the Emperor, but he's at least as strong as me, if not stronger. We'll have to be smart."

Muramasa

Seeing absolutely no one, Zero came running out into the clearing of the tunnel. Strange... Something doesn't feel right thought Zero, looking around. Fog? Great no visibility. Best to get moving thought Zero, taking off running again with both his daggers in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back