• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna008

"It is gone." Kitty wrote. She gripped Amelia's shirt in her hands, shaking now, and looked directly at the ground. "I don't know why it came back right then...I was so mad...I just wanted you to stop acting that way...I haven't heard my own voice in forever it feels like.I...I miss singing...It was my life...Please" Kitty looked right up at Amelia now, "If you can, please help me. Singing was almost as precious to me as my own heart..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lily...Lily..."Eric held Lily's body close to him and rocked back and forth.

"M-Master Eric, I-" Dusk stopped in mid sentence. Eric had looked up at her, and for a second, Ichigo's face flashed in her mind. She took off immeaditly, even when Eric called her to come back. Dusk knew he hated her for making him lose Lily, just like Ichigo hated her becuase he lost Dawn. Why did she make everyone hate her no matter where she went? She had to find a place where no one would hate her. Even if she had to make that place herself.

Last edited:

Muramasa

"No, sorry for waking you Zero. I uh, I just threw that rock, is all...."

Looking over at the rock, Zero was actually really impressed at the size of the thing. How did he... Move it? thought Zero, sheathing his blades, relieved everything was fine. "You can go back to sleep... I'm just gonna hang out here for a while." Looking back at Chase, Zero felt amused to say the least. "I'm not all that tired, but if you don't mind I would like to join you out here" said Zero, having more than enough sleep for one night. "I had a nap earlier out here an got more than enough sleep in the tower... If you need a sparing partner let me know" said Zero, leaning against one of the trees.

Maybe I ought to train too, yet... The commander won't be pleased that neither of us are sleeping like we ought to be thought Zero, shaking his head. Not that it matters much, I don't think Chase is up for sleeping again either thought Zero, looking up at the stars.

Awards
Amelia sighed, utterly exasperated. More reading... This was getting tiring. Maybe she should head back to sleep. But she decided to hear- err, read Kitty out? Amelia didn't even bother to get stuck up on that phrase's correctness.

"It is gone. I don't know why it came back right then...I was so mad...I just wanted you to stop acting that way...I haven't heard my own voice in forever it feels like.I...I miss singing...It was my life...Please, If you can, please help me. Singing was almost as precious to me as my own heart..."

"...I can't help but feel insulted..." Amelia said, making herself cry fake tears. "You, you wanted me to stop, and now you want to use m gift of bugging people for your own personal gain? Cruel, so, so cruel..." Amelia buried her face in her hands, faking loud, miserable sobs. She was an excellent actress, and she wanted to test it out on this apparent singer. Singers and actresses were practically the same in her mind, anyway.

After a few minutes, she stopped and looked directly at Kitty. "That important to you, Pussy Cat? Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag, that a kitty has your tongue. So sad, so very, very sad. Maybe you should take that Kitty and put it in a net." Amelia smirked. "NO, better yet, I want to see if the kitty can swim! If the kitty has claws! After all, she has no bark at all- and I bet even as it it, that lack of bark is stronger than her bite." Amelia hopped back a few inches and stuck her tongue out. "Well? Does Polly wanna cracker? Oops, sorry, parrots can talk. And parrots can do some damage. And parrots don't throw nets. Kitty gonna run and hide? Gonna hiss?" Amelia brought her fist up to her mouth and pretended to lick it, then imitated a cat as she pretended to clean herself. She even purred and hissed a few times.

"Well, I'm the big dog here~" she finally sang. "So kitties should stay where they belong. Under the bed." Amelia figured that should make her plenty mad, itself. She just had to be real with it- can't be mad at someone you know is trying to help. She knew a heart was a big thing to give... and if her voice was that important, who was she not to help? She didn't care if she didn't have a heart- she would make her seethe with fury. It would be simple enough, she hoped. And plenty of fun, too. Killing two birds with one stone.

luna008

"...I can't help but feel insulted..." Amelia said, making herself cry fake tears. "You, you wanted me to stop, and now you want to use m gift of bugging people for your own personal gain? Cruel, so, so cruel..." Amelia buried her face in her hands, faking loud, miserable sobs. She was an excellent actress, and she wanted to test it out on this apparent singer. Singers and actresses were practically the same in her mind, anyway.

Kitty just stared at her blankly. The girl really needed to work on her crocidile tears. No normal person cried like that. Then again, Amelia didn't exactly seem normal....

After a few minutes, she stopped and looked directly at Kitty. "That important to you, Pussy Cat? Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag, that a kitty has your tongue. So sad, so very, very sad. Maybe you should take that Kitty and put it in a net." Amelia smirked. "NO, better yet, I want to see if the kitty can swim! If the kitty has claws! After all, she has no bark at all- and I bet even as it it, that lack of bark is stronger than her bite." Amelia hopped back a few inches and stuck her tongue out. "Well? Does Polly wanna cracker? Oops, sorry, parrots can talk. And parrots can do some damage. And parrots don't throw nets. Kitty gonna run and hide? Gonna hiss?" Amelia brought her fist up to her mouth and pretended to lick it, then imitated a cat as she pretended to clean herself. She even purred and hissed a few times.

Okay, Kitty was starting to get annoyed, but she was kind of used to that from Amelia. but by the end of it, she was starting to get pretty steamed. Then, when she made that last comment, Kitty snapped.

"Listen you drama queen!" Kitty wrote, "You would have done the same in my posiotion! Also, you attacked me! Thats why I put you in a net! Not becuase im some mean horribely cruel person! And another thing! My name is KITTY! Not Pussy cat!"

Now Kitty was yelling with her voice, "And half of those things had nothing to do cats you twit! And if you think you have any sort of advantage over me in battle, i'll do more then put you in a net next time!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dusk woke up to the sound of yelling of someone she had never heard before and sat up saying, "Huh?"

Awards
"Listen you drama queen!You would have done the same in my posiotion! Also, you attacked me! Thats why I put you in a net! Not becuase im some mean horribely cruel person! And another thing! My name is KITTY! Not Pussy cat!"

"Drama princess," she sang happily. Her mom was the queen. Wait... her mom was gone now... So, she was the queen? She didn't feel like she could take her place like that, though, so she didn't change her statement. She'd always just be the princess in comparison to that... nut... Amelia felt a real tear slid off her cheek, but she turned so Kitty wouldn't see. "Pussy Cat's a wussy cat~" she added playfully, not caring enough to respond to he rest. She didn't care about the circumstances- she had ended up in a net.

Now Kitty was yelling with her voice, "And half of those things had nothing to do cats you twit! And if you think you have any sort of advantage over me in battle, i'll do more then put you in a net next time!"

"If I'm a twit than you're a tw- wait, did I hear that? With my ears? Oh, little kitty go meow? Bark, bark bark, bark!" Amelia realized she could probably stop now. But she decided a little extra wouldn't hurt.

"Huh?"

Amelia looked back at Dusk. "Good morning sleeping beauty. All is well in the castle, except for this evil little cat chasing off our nice mice friends." Amelia laughed and waved while she walked to the door. "Seriously, I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about. I'm out of here, for alone time. That means stay, Pussy Cat." Amelia walked to the hallway and closed the door quickly behind her.

But rather than get on the floor to exercise, she leaned against the door and let a tear or two run down her face, now that she was finally alone. She hated crying in front of people; she hated crying at all. But she needed this. She was breaking her promise to her brother. She was a hypocrite. And she was sick of this.

She wanted to be back home with her brother and mother and father again. She wanted to pretend that her dream was reality, and this was just a nightmare. But she wasn't stupid. She'd already said that. She didn't care a lot about this, she hated how fighting suddenly had become no fun, how she was here for her brother's beliefs that she never shared.

But she... liked the new friends she'd made. Dusk and Chase seemed nice... And Rutilus would be good to have around if he dropped this business about her past. Kitty... Yeah, Dusk and Chase would be good friends. Indeed.

Goddard

"Sir, don't tell me that's the General," The Emperor heard the soldier Kaz say as he and the gang stared at the monster, its body was covered in blood.

"Was the General, Bo." One of the other soldiers, Bo, commented.

No, it can't be him. No.... Lucius thought in the back of his mind as the blood-covered monstrous abomination turned around and returned the glance right back at them.

"Should we fight it?"

"I-I-I-" Lucius stammered repeatedly. He gripped the handle of the Millennium Blade very tightly, unsure whether he would be forced to use it on him, as he saw the monster slowly walk towards his position. If push comes to shove, we'll have to make sure that he's incapacitated. The monster had a sinister grin implanted on its face as he opened his mouth.

"It's amazing sir... I have power... We kill these abominations, end them once and for all."

"I can see that you've become stronger, General. Your power has increased dramatically in the hours since we parted ways," Lucius said, frowning as the gap between the Emperor and the monster grew ever smaller by the second as he approached. Is he thinking that I approve of what he is doing? What he has become? If anything, the Emperor was most displeased, if not concerned with this new transformation.

"All this power, at your command..."

The monster knelt down before him, his head bowing. Lucius sweated a bit nervously and his grip on his Keyblade became much more tighter. He seems to still recognize me as the Emperor, the young man thought, maybe I can still put some reason into him.

Ichigo, the third soldier, out of nowhere, pulled out his weapon and lunged his person at the monster. Lucius jumped back to avoid being hit in the crossfire. Dammit! The other soldiers just stood there and watched passively. Ichigo stopped right before he could harm Xelphion. All three soldiers then turned their heads and stared at the Emperor, wondering of his decision. Surely they don't expect me to let this creature fight for our side....no, that wouldn't be right! This creature needs to pay....yes, that's right.

"General Evan Alexander Xelphion, you were a respected member of the Imperial military and considered a hero by many. I would be lying if I said you weren't. But," Lucius added, "what you did has ruined that reputation. You murdered an innocent family of civilians in front of us, and probably even more that we're unaware of. You have the utter gall of calling them abominations when they have done no harm to us. No, if anyone is deserving of the title of abomination, it's you. You've given in to the darkness."

Emperor Lucius pointed his Keyblade at the monster, the weapon was sparkling with particles of light. "A monster like you has no place in the Imperium or anywhere in the worlds. You've made your purpose clear and I am left with no other choice. You must exist no more!" Lucius fired a beam of light at Xelphion.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
"A monster like you has no place in the Imperium or anywhere in the worlds. You've made your purpose clear and I am left with no other choice. You must exist no more!"

Xelphious snarled as he leapt back, a wave of pure darkness emanating from his blade as his eyes stared Luscious down. "Sssir...." he hissed, his features narrowing into a terrifying glare "You weak... Cannot allow you destroy me, Me only hope..." he spoke slowly, his voice dripping with venom as he raised his weapon towards the general, grinning madly as he charged in, slashing furiously towards the Emperor.

luna008

Dusk stared at where Amelia had left. What had she just missed? Kitty meanwhile was trying to say something, anything to Dusk...but got nothing out...Why could she only talk to the annoying brat!...But Ameila had helped her, she hadn't realized it till now, but she had...Kitty would have to thank her later, when she figured out how to talk comptley again...

"C'mon" Kitty wrote in the air, "Lets see if the others are up..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ichigo jumped into action, blocking the Ex-General's claw from even getting near the Emporer. "I want let you near him monster!" With that he forced the monster back and lunged at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back