• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
"Numbers wouldn't matter too much to me if we didn't have to stay hidden," Amelia noted. "But as it is, unless we can Stop them all and take them down in the few seconds that gives us, we should probably head for the general... How strong would you say he is?" Suddenly, Amelia looked back towards the direction they came from. "An echo... Should I go check that out first? ...Or maybe it's just another of our reinforcements?"

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Rutilus suddenly sensed another nearby presence and resummoned his Keyblade, motioning for everyone to get into battle position. He evaluated the newcomer and noticed that it was only one person, and whispered, "It's just one guy. But be careful, he's armed."

luna008

Dusk reached deep down, not inside of herself, but into the earth. What most people didnt understand was that thier things in the ground, living things, even in a city like this. And they were just waiting for the chance to grow. Dusk was the one to give them that chance. She reached out to each induvial plant and asked for their help, for them to grow into aid she needed. They responeded by bursting out of the ground and stone, their tops sharp, impailing the soilders. By the time the plants stopped growing, all but one of the shoulders were bleeding off trees. The one that had been lucky enough to survive that fate, was the one to yell at her for her to surrender then issued the order to attack.

"It's just you." Dusk said, smirking, "And i beileve you're at the disadvantage now."

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Thane swore under his breath. "You <small>kupo!</small>ing witch..." he cursed, squeezing his eyes shut in an effort to block out the morbid despair that threatened to engulf him as he watched his brothers in arms die around him. "Your a monster, nothing but a heartless abomination..." He looked up at her, his eyes penetrating her, looking into her soul, and finding nothing. "I'll tear you apart like the hellish creature you are." he promised her, and himself, before charging at her, swinging his blade, using every ounce of anger in his heart to make her pay. Again and again he slashed and stabbed, only to have her block and deflect every blow, every attack. "Why won't you die!?!" He screamed, his mind racing as panic threatened to devour him.

Last edited:

Muramasa

Zero stopped instantly in the middle of his run and looked sharply to the left. "Somethings here. Even if I can't see it" said Zero, getting into a defensive stance. "Now to attack or wait to see what comes out first" said Zero, liking the situation even more now. "Either way, I'm ready" said Zero, remembering just easy those revolutionaries went down earlier. If their strong, I'll have great pleasure of ending their lives thought Zero.

luna008

(i thought it was thane...)

Dusk let her smirk go away as she answered him, "I saw someone die. I don't know her name, I don't know her age, I don't know what she was doing this before her time as a nobody or how she came to be nobody. All I know is that she said I had already shifted the balence in the war. For now she's wrong. I have to prove her right though. I don't really want to kill anymore, but i will becuase i have something i need to do." Dusk took a quick look above at the carnage, "Please forgive me."

Awards
Amelia waited until she could distinguish a shadow. "Poison!" Amelia cast as soon she saw it. She rushed forward towards the shadow and swiftly cast Blizzard as well, hoping it'd be enough to knock him off guard. She swung her keyblade forward, sure that she'd hit him...

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Thane stood, shaking and panting, the sweat dripping off his brow as he listened to her lies. "You say that like you have a heart. Like you have the capacity to care for others, but I know your wrong." he spoke quietly, his voice poisoned with spite and vengeance. "Who knows how many men you've killed without a backwards glance, how many families you yourself destroyed... There are no two sides to this war, there's the good, noble men of the Imperium, and there's you, the soul-less wreaker of hell on the worlds..." His mind moved to thoughts of his fiance, and her soft, loving touch, his parents, and their proud smiles when he told them he was joining the war, how his mother had fretted and the last words his father had spoken to him, 'Fight the good fight, son, but come home in one piece.'. Now, as he stood in the wreckage of the train station, filling with crumbled rubble and the blood of soldiers, he knew, he wouldn't be keeping his promise. 'I'm sorry Sarah...' He thought, before looking up and lashing out with all the strength he had left.

ED: Shyudup... It said Thane all along... xp

Last edited:

Muramasa

Instantly Zero saw something move within the shadows, feeling something hit him before he could react. Their fast thought Zero, coughing and feeling odd. Seeing a bunch of ice burst through the fog, Zero dodged out of the way and just in time, as a keyblade came striking down right where he once stood. "You give yourself away" said Zero, coughing slightly and throwing a dagger straight into the fog where the shadow stood.

Moving back further into the mist to keep distance, Zero pulled out a remedy out and downed it quickly.

"Hey! Let's get a good look at each other! Unless you want to use dirty tricks to fight me!" called out Zero, jumping into the air above where he could see his surroundings. "Theirs a roof nearby that's suitable for fighting" said Zero, racing towards it.

luna008

Another plant shot up through him then, imapaling him through the chest and stopping him. Dusk looked at him, as he dropped his sword, at his paling face as his blood spilled onto the ground, and then a wetness on her face. She put a hand to her face, he couldn't have cut her could he? When she pulled her hand back, she found water.

"What? Is it raining?" Dusk said as she looked up, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky. That meant one thing. "I haven't cried in a while..." Then she walked over to the solider, and asked, "What's your name...what did you fight for?"

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Thane cried out with pain as he was impaled, groaning as the pain quickly subsided, leaving him numb, and weak, his head hanging down. He coughed, blood falling from his mouth, his breathing heavy and ragged "I fought.. for my love... and my family.." He looked up at her, unfocused and dazed, the world spinning, it was strange, his vision was so blurred, it almost appeared as if she was crying. "For my country, and my friends... For the men who died on this day, and in the past. for my lord, and my liege..." He gave her one final look, staring into her eyes, and with the last of his fading strength, spoke these words "My name is Thane Rosewood, and I fight for Light, and you and all of your kind... you will fall, I promise... you will fall..." And then his head fell, his breathing stopped, and he was still forevermore.

Awards
Amelia quickly cast Stop on this foe, then looked around warily. Was he an idiot?! Calling out to her, and then inviting her to a rooftop? Even she knew that this wasn't about sportsmanship. All's fair in love and war, after all. There's no such thing as fighting dirty.

She glanced back towards Rutilus for a second to see if he was coming to help her. Then she craned her neck to see if Lucius had heard him. By the time she'd turned back to her foe, her few seconds had already run out. She didn't plan on following if he was really going to a rooftop, though, so she waited to see what he would do before chasing him.

She got in a defensive stance in case he actually did decide to fight her here and now. He was too loud to fight for long, though, so if he did, she'd have to make it quick...

luna008

"Thane....Rosewood....I'll remeber your name Thane, remember what you fought for. I'll remeber that this is the day that you died, and remeber that this is the day i took you from so many...And I'll swear this to you here and now, I will stop this war. I will end it, then both sides can live in peace. That way...you're death wont be in vain." Dusk quickly rubbed her eyes, she didn't know why she was crying, but she had to much to do to be crying, even if she didnt feel sad. She turned away from Thane, away from the other now nameless soliders that she had killed, and walked back inside. There was more things to do, more of her side to help save, and probably more of Thane's side to kill. But that's what she signed up knowing.

Muramasa

Hearing no footsteps Zero stopped, looking back warily at the fog. Not coming? I'll have to fix that thought Zero, grinning. They like to target in shadows and giving them a clear shot would be a disadvantage thought Zero, touching the wall that led up to the roof. If I think about it, why are they attacking from a distance? thought Zero, suddenly coming up with a brilliant idea. "You won't even see me coming" said Zero, smirking now.

Silently Zero enter back into the thick fog, keeping an eye out for shadows that gave his attacker away. Will have to wait patiently for this to work thought Zero, getting down on his belly and edging forward. The ground here is easily breakable, a counter attack from a blind spot will work to my advantage thought Zero, placing a dagger in between his teeth and keeping an eye for feet.

Once I catch them off guard, I'll interrogate them. There must be more enemy's nearby thought Zero, catching movement out of the corner of his eye.

Last edited:
Awards
Amelia backed up cautiously. Maybe I wouldn't see you coming if you didn't talk to yourself...she thought, really annoyed now. There was no way to keep their cover this way. It would take a miracle for the Emperor not to notice them if she really did fight him here. And Amelia wasn't one to leave everything to something like a miracle.

She sighed and hoped Rutilus wouldn't be too mad about this... She quietly ran forward to where she'd heard the man's voice from. "Okay, lead the way," she whispered, holding her keyblade defensively. At least she wouldn't be bored...

But she was letting down Rutilus. She'd have to hurry and just hope for a chance to explain herself later. For now, keeping the element of surprise, which she didn't want to be part of and this guy didn't know about, apparently, seemed like the most important thing. She'd have to target the general once she finished with this guy, then, to show she wasn't just playing around. Hopefully, he would be easy to spot.

"Well? Are you going to take me there, or do you plan on 'fighting dirty'?" Amelia whispered. "It's just me, so let's go. Before I do something that makes dirty look good."

Muramasa

Crawling forward, Zero could hear the sound of whispering close by. He smiled while thinking Found ya! and pinpointed his attackers location. Throwing the daggers straight at them from the sound of their voice, knowing it would distract them. Picking himself up off the ground quickly, Zero leaped through the air above them and landed behind them. "Did you mention fighting dirty? By all means, show me how it's done then!" said Zero, grinning like a fool and charging straight at them. "I don't care what kind of fight it is is!" said Zero, seeing it was a girl.

I'll make you talk and find the General or Emperor later thought Zero.

luna008

Dusk quickly helped the medics get all the wounded on board, which was kind of hard since more kept appearing, but in the end everyone was on board. Dusk waited about five minutes to see if any more would come, and when they didn't, she gave the okay to go.

"Please get there in time to save most of you." Dusk said as she watched the train pull out, even though they could't hear her, and then dissapear from the tracks. With the wounded, the ones for now atleast, gone, Dusk had finished her job. Dusk could easily wait here, to make sure no more wounded came, but there was other soliders here to do that. And quite frankly, Dusk didn't want to see anymore of anybody that might die within seconds of being seen. So it was time to ask for a change of scenery.

"Yo? Rutilus? Can you hear me?" Dusk whispered into her talkie, "If you can, I want you to know i got all of the wounded out of here, and I want a change of assingment."

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Baltrex sat behind a stack of crates perched near the entrance to tunnel 5, grinding his teeth with anticipation. 'By the light, why are we sitting here when we ought to be protecting the emperor!?' he thought to himself, listening, watching, hoping for any sign of life to break up the monotony, yet all he saw was fog, deep and covering, keeping everything from sight.

Baltrex was a large man, a mountain, as his daughter had once called him, making his cowering behind the obstruction almost comedic. He had wild brown hair that sat upon a perfectly round head, a beard that covered his face, and muscles that rippled and bulged when he moved. His eyes were green, and shone like emeralds when he laughed, though that was a rare act as of late, ever since his daughter Sophie had taken ill.

He still remembered when the doctors told him of her condition. She was normally such a lively girl, full of energy and excitement, even the smallest flower had amused her, lighting her eyes up, sweet and brown, near mirror images of her mothers, and creating the biggest grin on her face. But slowly, she had become more tired, eventually being overtaken with chills and fevers of an alarmingly high degree, and being confined to bedrest. They had wasted no time in having her seen by a doctor, but by the time anyone knew something was amiss, it was already too late, and the disease had spread through her frail young body like wildfire. There was a cure though, yes, a solution to her ailment, but the imperium being what it was these days, everything had a price. And so it was with a heavy heart and a loaded conscious he had enlisted, hoping that with a little time spent on the battlefield, he could earn enough in military bonuses that he could cure his young Sophie, and return home to be father and husband once more.

This was only his second military operation, the first being a simple scouting operation in the farlands, but he could already tell this would be no easy task, something in the air, in the very essence of the world, told him that there were beings here with powers beyond his understanding. But he would not let that affect him, no, he was here on a mission, and he was determined, he would cure his daughter, whatever it took. ((Just lying some background for Baltrex, since I've got nothing else to do.))​

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
"Where did Amelia run off to?" Rutilus whispered to another one of his men. He sighed and sensed her nearby, along with another presence close by. The Nobody furrowed his eyebrows, investigating the scene more with his sense and noted that the girl had apparently ran off to fight this person. 'Great... I'll have to be sure to get it through her head not to be so reckless,' he sighed again, 'Good luck, Amelia...'

With that, Rutilus returned his focus to the battle at hand, examining once more the Imperium forces, one just outside the tunnel, the other further down below. 'Wonder how Dusk is doing...' He sensed the more distant Central Station and noted that the girl was fine, and had apparently taken down all of the Imperium forces headed her way. 'So the Station's safe for now.'

The Nobody whispered to one of his men, "Okay, here's the plan: we're going to try and escape the tunnels soon, and rush back to the Station. We're falling back to our new main base. It's a location the Imperium won't be able to get to, so we'll be safe and have more time to plan our next move and gain new recruits."

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
From a rooftop stood a figure in a black and purple coat, hood up, looking down at the battle that raged below her. The rebels were falling back, all of them moving towards what looked like a station.. the imperials giving chase and either killing stragglers or getting killed themselves. From what Crowley had told her the emperor was on this world as well, and his troops were fighting better just because they knew he was there. So therefore if she went in the opposite direction of the station she'd probably find the man since that had to be what they were running from. Kelsey crossed her arms and pondered, what to do.. she was there to try and locate Timmy, Kenneth or Master Sandy. Kenneth would help them retreat, providing a distraction and then falling back at the first opportunity. Timmy would try and fight Lucius as would Master Sandy. So if she wanted to locate them then it was clear she was going to have to visit the emperor.

Which was good in a way. She had a bone to pick with him anyway, he was responsible for the hellish state the worlds were in after all.

Plans made Kelsey hopped from rooftop to rooftop, keeping an eye on the troops below her and idly noting that travel was pretty easy when going by rooftop. After a few minutes she came to tunnel entrance 5. Behind a large stack of crates stood a very large man. Imperial. Kelsey clicked her tongue before hopping down and casually walking over towards him.

"You know" she remarked "someone as large as you looks pretty silly trying to hide behind crates" she cocked her head to the side and lowered her hood, blue eyes narrowed. She wondered if she'd be recognized, she might have been on Planet Z for god knows how long, but last she saw the bounty on her head was just over 30,000. It was odd being a wanted criminal.

"Anyways I have a meeting with Lucius" she continued "and by meeting I mean assassination attempt. So you have fun with your crates and i'm gonna be on my merry way"

she smiled and gave a sarcastic little wave and started to walk towards the entrance, whistling a tune while reaching for her magic and darkness just in case the guy tried anything.

Oh hell she knew the guy was going to try something, Crowley's cockiness had certainly rubbed off on her and that would surly get right under his skin plus she just informed the man she was going to kill his king. He wasn't going to let her go anywhere without a fight.

She was too confident to care of course. This would be a fun warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back